Create Account

Aleister Cain

09-23-2020, 12:43 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Is there legit no team out there that wants to sign the best goalie in the league? I just checked, he's the highest TPE goalie in the entire league.

I'm invisible...  Cry

Not but seriously, it's kind of sad to see this happening to a player who's still among the best. Unfortunately I think it's just bad timing?

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2020, 01:45 PM by Rindiee.)

09-23-2020, 01:43 PMRindiee Wrote: [quote='caltroit_red_flames' pid='2913551' dateline='1600882601']
Alright I got what I was trying to get out of this discussion. Slash's price is too high for teams to be able to add it to their cap.

I'll address the people who've replied to me recently and then I'm out of the thread.

1.) @ThatDamnWalrus if you're willing to admit the Black Lives Matter is an important movement which is not full of looters and rioters then I'm happy to drop my grudge against your past racism because that will have proved to me you understand the issue America has with its institutionalized racism.

2,) @dankoa I'm told you have had issues with addiction in the past. Racism and homophobia are not even close to identical issues, but I believe them to be mental illnesses like addiction is. If one is able to learn and put themselves on the correct path away from those isms and others then I believe that like we should accept those who have been able to stabilize themselves from addiction we should be willing to accept those who renounce their racism, homophobic, other isms then they have no incentive to change and our society will never improve. Hence the point about people being given a second chance.

3.) @JumpierPegasus I didn't mean to incorrectly insinuate that you were for the use of slurs with the creation of your player. I apologize for that, I'm glad to know that wasn't what happened.

how dare you say this shit you fucking scum bag. I don’t give a fuck what you heard from an outside source, I don’t care what you believe either, because obviously you put that aside to be friends with slash, so you can literally go fuck yourself. You hide behind your beliefs to put down others you’re a garbage person, genuinely.

[Image: minadsslatt.png]

09-23-2020, 01:42 PMMack Wrote:
09-23-2020, 01:38 PMJSS Wrote: Didn't you run King off the site after he came back from a hiatus, because you assumed he had multis? That's rich coming from you

I TD'd King for being the head of the recruitment team and doing BS recruiting for free TPE. King himself TD'd others. TD'ing someone isn't running them off the site. If they choose to quit after it...that says more about them.

Thanks for your question!

I mean you called him out twice for it, the first time he left the site for a short amount of time and learned his lesson. When he came back you still decided to go at him for no reason when he had already heard what you needed to say. You can't talk about forgiving people when that's your history.

[Image: 3.png]

09-23-2020, 01:36 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Alright I got what I was trying to get out of this discussion. Slash's price is too high for teams to be able to add it to their cap.

I'll address the people who've replied to me recently and then I'm out of the thread.

1.) @ThatDamnWalrus if you're willing to admit the Black Lives Matter is an important movement which is not full of looters and rioters then I'm happy to drop my grudge against your past racism because that will have proved to me you understand the issue America has with its institutionalized racism.

2,) @dankoa I'm told you have had issues with addiction in the past. Racism and homophobia are not even close to identical issues, but I believe them to be mental illnesses like addiction is. If one is able to learn and put themselves on the correct path away from those isms and others then I believe that like we should accept those who have been able to stabilize themselves from addiction we should be willing to accept those who renounce their racism, homophobic, other isms then they have no incentive to change and our society will never improve. Hence the point about people being given a second chance.

3.) @JumpierPegasus I didn't mean to incorrectly insinuate that you were for the use of slurs with the creation of your player. I apologize for that, I'm glad to know that wasn't what happened.

You are such a genuine piece of shit its hilarious you think I need to prove anything to you. You are actually a fucking disgusting human being. How fucking dare you talk to Dan like that like its anyway relatable. What the actual fuck is wrong with you.

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

09-23-2020, 01:36 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Alright I got what I was trying to get out of this discussion. Slash's price is too high for teams to be able to add it to their cap.

This is a super problematic viewpoint to have imo, not asking for sympathy for anyone and never have but to try blanket term these kinds of things as being “mental illness” does nothing to help the issue. racism and homophobia are hateful, evil and willingly entered into once you’ve grown old enough to get past a certain age, individual problems like addiction and mental health issues are not. the fact you would try and paint them all with the same brush is lowkey kinda crazy, and i get slash is your friend but you need to stop with the mental gymnastics

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

as far as i know racist people dont become physically reliant on saying the n word. I get the point you're making but when you describe recovering addicts as a group that need to be accepted, it sounds like you're saying that addiction is a choice the same way being racist or homophobic is. Don't get me wrong, I understand that for people to overcome an entire childhood and teenagehood of racist values and morals handed down by racist parents, it is incredibly hard to just change worldviews, but you don't need to go to rehabilitation clinic to do so, and the information to change that worldview is publicly available wherever you look.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

09-23-2020, 01:12 PMztevans Wrote:
09-23-2020, 01:11 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: sounds like an issue that HO should look at then because this is only the tip of the iceberg.

Maybe a different pay scale for goalies? I'm just spitballing here, I suck at both numbers and logistics.

zach, i like you a lot, but like, goalie should also be paid for the work they put in at gaining tpe like everyone else.
Pls dont make them pay me even less?

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

@dankoa @Rindiee you're right. I've been doing some searching at scholarly articles and regular articles. Based on them these isms are not mental illness. No difference in brain chemistry or maturation exists for the reasoning behind the hatred to be attributed to, although cases of extreme narcissism and racism do intersect. So in some cases it can be a symptom of mental illness, but in the sweeping majority it's just people who are filled with hate.

Dan I apologize for that comparison. That was completely unfair of me to make.

An easy article to digest: https://www.psychiatrictimes.com/view/a-...acism-2020

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

09-23-2020, 01:56 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: @dankoa @Rindiee you're right. I've been doing some searching at scholarly articles and regular articles. Based on them these isms are not mental illness. No difference in brain chemistry or maturation exists for the reasoning behind the hatred to be attributed to, although cases of extreme narcissism and racism do intersect. So in some cases it can be a symptom of mental illness, but in the sweeping majority it's just people who are filled with hate.

Dan I apologize for that comparison. That was completely unfair of me to make.

An easy article to digest: https://www.psychiatrictimes.com/view/a-...acism-2020

@Waters

[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]

09-23-2020, 01:46 PMdankoa Wrote: This is a super problematic viewpoint to have imo, not asking for sympathy for anyone and never have but to try blanket term these kinds of things as being “mental illness” does nothing to help the issue. racism and homophobia are hateful, evil and willingly entered into once you’ve grown old enough to get past a certain age, individual problems like addiction and mental health issues are not. the fact you would try and paint them all with the same brush is lowkey kinda crazy, and i get slash is your friend but you need to stop with the mental gymnastics

Can we also talk about the "Well I heard you had problems with addiction from someone so it must be true and I'm going to put you on blast for it?" Holy cow.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

09-23-2020, 01:56 PMEvok Wrote:
09-23-2020, 01:12 PMztevans Wrote: Maybe a different pay scale for goalies? I'm just spitballing here, I suck at both numbers and logistics.

zach, i like you a lot, but like, goalie should also be paid for the work they put in at gaining tpe like everyone else.
Pls dont make them pay me even less?

I literally said I suck at numbers and logistics, Evok, what do you want from me? :(

So maybe ... goalies get paid the same but count less on cap?

Nikolai Evans

I celebrated 18 months of clean time/sobriety on Monday. True story.

Know what I didn't celebrate? 18 months of not being a racist or homophobe.

Renegades  raiders  Finland

09-23-2020, 01:59 PMLeoben Wrote: I celebrated 18 months of clean time/sobriety on Monday.  True story.

Know what I didn't celebrate?  18 months of not being a racist or homophobe.

Congrats!

Nikolai Evans

09-23-2020, 01:59 PMLeoben Wrote: I celebrated 18 months of clean time/sobriety on Monday.  True story.

Congrats!

Congrats buddy!

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]