Create Account

Aleister Cain

09-23-2020, 01:57 PMztevans Wrote:
09-23-2020, 01:46 PMdankoa Wrote: This is a super problematic viewpoint to have imo, not asking for sympathy for anyone and never have but to try blanket term these kinds of things as being “mental illness” does nothing to help the issue. racism and homophobia are hateful, evil and willingly entered into once you’ve grown old enough to get past a certain age, individual problems like addiction and mental health issues are not. the fact you would try and paint them all with the same brush is lowkey kinda crazy, and i get slash is your friend but you need to stop with the mental gymnastics

Can we also talk about the "Well I heard you had problems with addiction from someone so it must be true and I'm going to put you on blast for it?"  Holy cow.

Cal got nothing better going on in his life besides gossiping with his internet friends about other people on the internet. Mix in browsing reddit for a few talking points so he can sound woke here and there, and you end up with Cal, someone who doesn't have a fucking clue about a single word he says, and isn't capable of any critical thought outside of what gets told to him.

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

for someone who claims to be so woke and accepting of everyone, be better. Shouldn’t have had to apologize, you should have NEVER brought that up, end of discussion.

[Image: minadsslatt.png]

oh and in terms of narcissism, you can ask any of my close teammates here and friends/family outside of this league, i’m 100% self absorbed, doesn’t mean i’m a racist.

[Image: minadsslatt.png]

09-23-2020, 01:59 PMLeoben Wrote: I celebrated 18 months of clean time/sobriety on Monday.  True story.

Know what I didn't celebrate?  18 months of not being a racist or homophobe.
weird to out yourself as a racist homophobe

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

09-23-2020, 02:05 PMRindiee Wrote: oh and in terms of narcissism, you can ask any of my close teammates here and friends/family outside of this league, i’m 100% self absorbed, doesn’t mean i’m a racist.

u r 100% cute tho

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

09-23-2020, 01:56 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: @dankoa @Rindiee you're right. I've been doing some searching at scholarly articles and regular articles. Based on them these isms are not mental illness. No difference in brain chemistry or maturation exists for the reasoning behind the hatred to be attributed to, although cases of extreme narcissism and racism do intersect. So in some cases it can be a symptom of mental illness, but in the sweeping majority it's just people who are filled with hate.

Dan I apologize for that comparison. That was completely unfair of me to make.

An easy article to digest: https://www.psychiatrictimes.com/view/a-...acism-2020
I don’t want your easy to digest article or apology bruh, try thinking before you speak next time. i wasn’t the one who brought up what he’d said in the first place, legit just pointed out that some people don’t see that as a thing you get a free pass on and you decide to bring up my personal problems which never harmed anyone but me. gtfo with this fake worthiness and sense of virtue when you’re obviously so happy to try publicly air my shit out in that way, i think everyone’s seen through the act after this tbh

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

09-23-2020, 01:56 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: @dankoa @Rindiee you're right. I've been doing some searching at scholarly articles and regular articles. Based on them these isms are not mental illness. No difference in brain chemistry or maturation exists for the reasoning behind the hatred to be attributed to, although cases of extreme narcissism and racism do intersect. So in some cases it can be a symptom of mental illness, but in the sweeping majority it's just people who are filled with hate.

Dan I apologize for that comparison. That was completely unfair of me to make.

An easy article to digest: https://www.psychiatrictimes.com/view/a-...acism-2020
Glad to hear it

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Y'know what, it was fucked up to bring the issue of addiction into this thread and there's zero way to come back from that, but you also can't discount an apology and an attempt to at least change the ideas you had before. Still fucked up to do and I understand the reaction, but does attacking Cal in this way really help him realize more that he fucked up? You're going to be upset about him being straight offensive and then attack him personally. How exactly does that make you better?

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

The parm recipe was the best thing to come out of this thread

[Image: oPVEBnn.png]
Credit to Wasty
[Image: wolfpack3.png]
Credit to Sulovilen

I think the probably wasn’t double or tripling down that racism is the same as alcoholism or drug addiction, but that someone’s personal struggles got brought into this period.

It’s not your place to air someone else’s dirty laundry.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

09-23-2020, 01:12 PMztevans Wrote: Maybe a different pay scale for goalies? I'm just spitballing here, I suck at both numbers and logistics.

Having to pay child support both in real life and sim life now.

Give me more money damn it!

[Image: Wally.png]

This thread makes me sad.

09-23-2020, 02:09 PMCyanide Wrote: The parm recipe was the best thing to come out of this thread

Cheers Cheers Cheers

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Someone make the team already so I can go lol

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

09-23-2020, 02:05 PMRindiee Wrote: oh and in terms of narcissism, you can ask any of my close teammates here and friends/family outside of this league, i’m 100% self absorbed, doesn’t mean i’m a racist.

He truly only swipes right.

[Image: Wally.png]