Create Account

Aleister Cain

09-24-2020, 09:31 AMwumaduce Wrote:
09-23-2020, 04:13 PMjRuutu Wrote: And what comes down to locker rooms, I have hard time believing Serpe alone is enough to turn free agents away, the hot team with a lot of ´SHL famous´ users is cool with Serpe in the room but Free agents turn their back to the hot team and to the users in the team just because of Serpe? In general, your thoughts of the locker rooms make sense, but I'm still going to say that too much value is put on them.  I would also like to say that there is no way users like Slash are going to stop anybody from being active, too much time spent focusing on what if's instead of making or at least trying to make hockey moves happen.

The last 2 contracts I've signed, I've had a modified no trade clause where I could refuse a trade to any team you were on. And both Jay and JR knew I would ask for a trade/retire and leave the server if they drafted you. A cancer can absolutely drive people away from teams.
Rather risky from you, idea of winning not as important to you? Follow up question, how long do you think it takes before you are also considered 'cancer', lets face it, you have been following me around for a while now, I don't mind to be honest, but today you came in to defend a user who posted pretty aggressive commentary. When you think about it, we are close on you also getting into the 'driving users away' - category, do you think so?

09-24-2020, 11:33 AMjRuutu Wrote:
09-24-2020, 09:31 AMwumaduce Wrote: The last 2 contracts I've signed, I've had a modified no trade clause where I could refuse a trade to any team you were on. And both Jay and JR knew I would ask for a trade/retire and leave the server if they drafted you. A cancer can absolutely drive people away from teams.

Rather risky from you, idea of winning not as important to you? Follow up question, how long do you think it takes before you are also considered 'cancer', lets face it, you have been following me around for a while now, I don't mind to be honest, but today you came in to defend a user who posted pretty aggressive commentary. When you think about it, we are close on you also getting into the 'driving users away' - category, do you think so?

The absolute fucking irony.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

09-24-2020, 12:38 PMsve7en Wrote:
09-24-2020, 11:33 AMjRuutu Wrote: Rather risky from you, idea of winning not as important to you? Follow up question, how long do you think it takes before you are also considered 'cancer', lets face it, you have been following me around for a while now, I don't mind to be honest, but today you came in to defend a user who posted pretty aggressive commentary. When you think about it, we are close on you also getting into the 'driving users away' - category, do you think so?

The absolute fucking irony.
If you have something to say - say it.

Point I'm trying to make is that if he does the same thing as I did, fair to say the result could be similar.

09-24-2020, 01:03 PMjRuutu Wrote:
09-24-2020, 12:38 PMsve7en Wrote: The absolute fucking irony.
If you have something to say - say it.

Point I'm trying to make is that if he does the same thing as I did, fair to say the result could be similar.

You’re right. The difference is that Wuma hasn’t. If Wuma was an absolute asshole, people would also avoid teams he’s on.

Wuma a sweetheart though.

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

21 pages later, did we actually come to an agreeable answer?

09-24-2020, 01:20 PMVandy Wrote: 21 pages later, did we actually come to an agreeable answer?
Yes. Gatorade is better.

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

09-24-2020, 01:22 PMDELIRIVM Wrote:
09-24-2020, 01:20 PMVandy Wrote: 21 pages later, did we actually come to an agreeable answer?
Yes. Gatorade is better.

H2O IS BETTER

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Yes. Gatorade is better.

Powerade you casual.

skirt and hit the dab like Wiz Khalifa

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

09-24-2020, 01:31 PMVandy Wrote:
09-24-2020, 01:22 PMDELIRIVM Wrote: Yes. Gatorade is better.

Powerade you casual.
No love for All Sport?

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]

09-24-2020, 01:31 PMVandy Wrote:

Powerade you casual.
Vitamin Water

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Yes. Gatorade is better.
The correct answer is Propel packets mixed in good ol' H2O.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

09-24-2020, 02:27 PMztevans Wrote:
The correct answer is Propel packets mixed in good ol' H2O.
y-y-you're drinkin' the wrong water...

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

The water sucks. It really really sucks.

Renegades  raiders  Finland

Yes. Gatorade is better.

@Waters sucks