Create Account

S56 PT #2 - Fix It

[Image: pt2.jpg]

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2020, 06:22 PM by Andy.)

For Nevada and being second in the SMJHL I would say that we need a few more older players to really put us ahead and to fix our problems. If you look at the defenseman who mainly play in the top 4 we are all plus players. The second pairing is a bit higher than the first because the first does play time with the 4th line forward as well. Something that is a weakness for us is having a lack of depth of older forwards. Granted this is a hard problem to get by because we are only in our second season as a franchise. What I would possibly do would be look to trade one of our 425's now for one 350 and a younger play (and possible picks) this allows us to bolster our roster for next season as we look to compete more with now most likely all of our defenseman being over the 425 mark and being capped at the highest possible cap. At this point other than trading picks there really isn't much we can do to fix getting over the proverbial hump that we find ourselves stuck behind unfortunately

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

[Image: preview.png]

@hotdog this your girl bro?

[Image: 3.png]

Defence is the biggest weakness of the cudas and it will be addressed soon. Next year two stud prospects are coming up to the big time and it should help us immensely. Once the backend is secure everything will be fine we just have to tow the line until then. Once that happens we shall be a team to be reckoned with and we will begin to stack wins. You cant make wine from crushed grapes but you can make wins from barracuda fins. In the coming seasons all shall tremble under the weight of cuda Dominice and it will be triumphant. As soon as mcp and rumham hit the majors the blueline will be secured and all shall feel michael fitteds wrath as having two goat dmen on the back end will surely trigger a golden age of cuda hockey. Until then it's just hold the line and do fine until that times comes.

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

One major weakness for the Winnipeg Jets is their branding. This is a team that has stayed the same in terms of the brand since the beginning of SHL. Not only that but the logo definitely can use an upgrade. Many may even doubt the creativity of the team as the logo is the replica of the Winnipeg Jets in the NHL. As a result, and as a current teammate of the organization i do sincerely believe that we need to change the branding. It can be anything besides the jets and we should also look into changing the colour scheme. Rumours say that the Winnipeg organization is already in talks regarding this matter but only time will tell. The organization would need to think of a unique name to bring some life into the logo and as a result the branding. Who knows maybe just call it Winnipeg Lynx. The lynx is an animal of Canada and will also revamp the team.

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

[Image: HvBni3x.png]

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

While Edmonton's season thus far has been successful, sometimes you have to wonder what would have been had they retained a lot of their free agents, improving their team by nearly 4,000 TPE cumulatively, most notably they would be able to replace their well below average third pairing defensemen, Denver Wolfe and Danila Zhernov. If they were able to retain Tor Tuck and Brady McIntyre and add them to an already successful defensive core, one can only begin to wonder what would be able to happen. As often times they find themselves allowing goals that a lot more competent defensemen would not be allowed. Edmonton currently has the 4th highest goals scored and the 5th lowest goals allowed, but if they were to fix their third pairing defense one would have to think they would be scoring more goals and allowing a few less, making them an even better team than they already are.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Goal is too small. Gotta fix that

[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

If we're looking for a weak spot in the Colorado Raptors depth chart, we need not look at the offensive end of the roster. The Raptors have a lot of top-end talent there and a few very good up-and-coming rookies. What is in need of fixing is the back-end of the roster. With half of the defence and both goalies under 300 TPE, the Raptors are often experiencing difficulties in their own zone when their offensive strength is countered. AS for fixing it, this is not that much of a problem, as it will fix itself in a short time. The sub-300 TPE half of the defence is made from three very promising rookies, the triple-R boys : Robert [Feltersnatch], Ruggs [McOoooh] and RESO. They will soon become one of the best defensive corps in the league. As for the goalie situation, young Yanno Rosejac is also on his way to being a star goalie in the SMJHL.

This whole analysis is really about how the management team in Colorado fixed the many problems that were on the horizon at the beginning of the season by drafting four very good prospects in what was seemingly a bleak S56 SMJHL draft.

[Image: lespoils.gif]

ok we're gonna be out here fixing the hamilton steelhawks. first of all I just want to clarify that there's no offense being meant towards Gabriel "Gonewild" @Gwdjohnson Johnson and his crew, I think he and hallsy and the rest of the team have done a fantastic job in creating a wonderful community and team that's honestly one of the most incredible atmospheres I've ever been a part of. however, there is one major problem that I would like to fix about the hamilton steelhawks of the simulation hockey league and that is the fact that there are too many fans of the montreal canadiens who don't agree with each other about moves that bergevin makes and there are just these big arguments in the habs chat that are honestly not great like whew just calm down people at least bergevin didn't give tyler myers that contract or jay beagle that contract like sheesh it could be worse. i know my main man simon @Briedaqueduc will know what i'm talking about hell yeah brother

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

[Image: LSmxo5h.png]

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

A current weak spot of the New England Wolfpack is youth, while it's not bad to have youth but having so much is not great for the current outlook but is good for down the road. There are only a handful of players you can consider veterans on the team Centers Slap McShotty, Mitchell van der Heijden, Wingers Jakub Bruchevski, Shooter McGavin, Rafe Ulrich and defensemen Dom Montgomery, Perry Morgan and Igor Volkov. Outside of those players some of which are in their last year of their career everyone else only has a year or two experience under their belt. Since most of the players are still developing their are some shaky performances as the young guns continue to grow. There's so much pressure on last season's Rookie of the Year, Goalie Frans Eller that he has to shoulder most of the weight during the game. Jakub and MvdH have turned into big time goal scorers, but need Ethan Price to continue to develop the way he has been to help shoulder the goal scoring load. Mongomery, Morgan, and Volkov are key to the blueline but are starting to fight against regression. Thankful like Price, 2nd year Dman Sven Yxshaft seems to be a star in the making and rookie Erben Karsius looks to have a bright future as well. The Wolfpack just need time.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

I'm going to call out my own team for a number of things. All of which are potentially true, but likely not. For starters, Tomen is a very aggressive slavedriver in his GM role, making people do their PTs "or else"... no one has yet dared to test that threat, which is part of why Buffalo is such high TPE, but also makes us all uneasy. When he shows up to practice he waves his stick around at us in such a dominating way... Zombo is entirely too friendly with the other teams, so much so that he parks his bag and equipment in the away locker room during home games and gets dressed and hyped up to play with them. And then we have the worst of all, Hippo. He embodies the name so well, so much so that at least on 7 occasions I've had to get stitches after he railed me with his Hippo tusks. Not going to lie it kind of felt good the first 2 times but since it's been torture since he always targets the same spots.

(i love u guys if u read this)

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede   

I would say the Baltimore Platoon are in an very interesting position that one could certainly describe as a weakness. A period of rebuilding can be difficult for any team as the future is uncertain. This uncertainty can often lead to discomfort in the locker-room and a general uneasiness amongst the team. I think Baltimore management has been doing a great job building team comradery during this funky time and many of the people who have the longest to wait in terms of the the team getting good while they are playing some of their best hockey, are also some of the people who are the most bought into the team. Lots of the new members are also highly engaged and seem to be having a blast in the locker room. This personally feels great but it can always be better, I am trying my best to make Baltimore and great team and community one which people are all excited to engage in and passionate about the team win or lose. Engaging both on the forums and in the discord makes the team feel more alive and I think that is a great opportunity to help stoke hype behind the team.

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

I believe that currently the Seattle Argonauts desperately need a new goalie. Simply put, the former Blizzard goalie (I believe he was from Edmonton at least) is not made to be a starter at the SHL level and has not showcased anything to help the Argonauts believe in him aside from a shutout against the Hamilton Steelhawks that could have easily been labeled as a "fluke". Although plenty of players and people involved in the front office have stated that they believe in him and his goaltending ability I strongly believe that McMahon requires a new team/environment if he wants to succeed as it's clear cut that he does not have the mental fortitude to keep an expansion team in a fight every night. If I were the GMs I would trade him at the end of the season for Geezus Kryyst and let Thor Odinson back him up until he has reached a level of TPE where we can be comfortable with him taking over as the starter. I imagine that would be around the 900 to 1000 mark and it would benefit all sides involved.

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl