Create Account

s56 mPT #3 - Trade Deadline

the boys in anchorage should trade @Acsolap to a team that's doing well so that he can bring them down instead of us. If he could be an imposter for another team that'd be perfect.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

The San Francisco Pride should see if any teams are interested in any of their older players for future picks to help make their rebuild go quicker and smoother.

I think that Seattle should be selling come the trade deadline. I don't think they are near contending and they have some older pieces that would net a nice return.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

We are in the midst of a deep rebuild here in San Francisco Pride-land, so if anyone wants to be kind enough to offer us an abundance of quality prospects in return for some mediocre talent, we would be totally down.

[Image: traphag2.gif]
(sigs courtesy of Carpy48, BDonini, Turd Ferguson, FlappyGiraffe, and Sulovilen)

I think Winnipeg is in a very difficult position. They are clearly better than the basement dwellers like San Francisco and Minnesota that are rebuilding and retooling respectively and they can't hang with the bigger names like Calgary, Edmonton and New Orleans. They're battling with Texas and Los Angeles for that middle area and call it bad luck if you want, but the team ain't cutting it. They need to identify what kind of team they want to be and with the wave of teams that swapped 1sts the last few seasons I think now may be the time to go full rebuild and soak up some high draft stock. They have some high end talent that could net a solid return.

[Image: IAP8v68.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2020, 02:16 PM by puolivalmiste.)

Just looking at our own division I think Nola has been under performing and their forward core should still be good enough for cup competition but their defense could use some kind of improvement, they don't have lot of cap space but as this should still be good season for them even some retained salary could help with making that last push for cup.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

The Manhattan Rage should try to be active by bringing in good players to try and compete with Hamilton and Buffalo because with the OOTP luck, I do think we will get exited in the 1st round again which sucks so we must try and acquire more good players from shit teams.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Detroit should look to trade Daedalus James to a minor league club for future considerations! He plays a total of 3 minutes and gets a game misconduct only to see his team beat the best in the league 4-0. Clearly surplus to requirement!

[Image: 8F99koM.png]

Falcons SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  Falcons

The Anchorage Armada need to start selling before the trade deadline to bring something back. They have had such horrible luck this season, and with a few players about to age out, it’s time to try to get some of these guys another title.

(44 words)

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]

When you’re the last place team in the league, there does need to a be a period of self evaluation around the trade deadline. Typically, we do see these teams buckle under external pressure, and there is a fire sale. That is exactly what I expect to see from the San Francisco Pride

[Image: bouch22.jpg?ex=65381617&is=6525a117&hm=6...178839271&] [Image: VGl3CB4.png]

I think the Kraken could buy at the deadline. It would make sense to push for a deep run this season with several key callups next season and they could lose some significant players not so easily replaced in the draft.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DYZ5jqO.jpg[/img]

The San Francisco Pride are one of the SHL teams that I think should be active come deadline day. They have a couple guys on that roster who I think could slot into the roster of a few contending teams. We know the Pride won't be a contender anytime soon so it might be best to try and offload those few players now and at least get some return on it.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png] [Image: UDyqktK.png]

Without any knowledge of budgets or available assets, I'd like to see either New Orleans or Buffalo make a move. Not full on buy, but add just a little. If I'm Buffalo, I'm a little worried I wouldn't be able to beat Hamilton or Chicago in the playoffs. I think a little more scoring would make me feel a lot better about my chances. I think the talent level is there, but they should probably be scoring more than they are. Maybe bringing someone new in would shake things up a bit and kickstart some more offense. New Orleans feels similar, but with a bit weaker forward depth. If I'm them, and I want to get serious about contending for a cup, I look to upgrade my forward depth.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

The Buffalo Stampede obviously need to trade for the great Eko Van Otter at the deadline. This moved last season helped solidify their cup and they should definitely be interested in picking him back up so they stop underperforming

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

BAP SHOULD STAY ON THE COURSE... BRRRRT. THE SYSTEM WORKS STICK WITH THE PLAN. NO RETREAT!!!!! NOW IS WHERE WE SIEZE THE ROAD TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP.

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber