How to defect?

what a read btw...glad to have been here for it

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

11-17-2020, 07:16 PMztevans Wrote: Can we defect to a font color that makes user names actually legible on the dark forum skin?

omg i didn't even think about this. thank you, hamilton

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

11-17-2020, 07:16 PMztevans Wrote: Can we defect to a font color that makes user names actually legible on the dark forum skin?

Teddy will update the forum colors at some point

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

So my hot takes from this, jp is an angel, ruutu is a piece of shit racist, and nuck is still butthurt about relived?

Never change, shl.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

11-17-2020, 07:48 PMwumaduce Wrote: So my hot takes from this, jp is an angel, ruutu is a piece of shit racist, and nuck is still butthurt about relived?

Never change, shl.

If JP is your angel can i be your devil

[Image: lebbish.gif]

JP big bully smh

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

11-17-2020, 07:59 PMJAJA SWEG DINGDONG Wrote: JP big bully smh
death to jp imo
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2020, 02:11 PM by The__Y-man__100.)

11-17-2020, 03:38 AMNUCK Wrote: I want out of my current IIHF situation, I have been playing 3rd line for the last few seasons while being a top 3/4 forward on the team.

Can I choose to just not play?

If so I will be walking away from team Latvia as of this moment Nov, 16, 2020 11:38 PM pst, and refuse to play any more of the S56 IIHF tourney!

Our third and second have the exact same time and last season you had first line ice time along with pp minutes. I just wanted to spread the higher tpe guys out

Don’t get me wrong, if you don’t want to be here I can release you once this tournament ends, or unless the file guys don’t mind adding a new player in

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

Seriously dark green is unreadable here.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Alright but real talk

Fuck JP

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

11-17-2020, 07:31 PM.bojo Wrote:

omg i didn't even think about this. thank you, hamilton

Big 10-4 on the thank you, Hamilton, over and out, good buddy.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

11-17-2020, 08:59 PMztevans Wrote:
11-17-2020, 07:31 PM.bojo Wrote: omg i didn't even think about this. thank you, hamilton

Big 10-4 on the thank you, Hamilton, over and out, good buddy.
Thank god Hamilton relived us of this awful colour

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

11-17-2020, 08:28 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:

Seriously dark green is unreadable here.

I have to zoom in on your name on light mode and I still couldn’t tell who you were until I quoted you

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

11-17-2020, 09:11 PM.bojo Wrote:
11-17-2020, 08:28 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: Seriously dark green is unreadable here.

I have to zoom in on your name on light mode and I still couldn’t tell who you were until I quoted you

I think you need to turn your eyes off and then back on again

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

11-17-2020, 09:17 PMZombiewolf Wrote:
11-17-2020, 09:11 PM.bojo Wrote: I have to zoom in on your name on light mode and I still couldn’t tell who you were until I quoted you

I think you need to turn your eyes off and then back on again
Hi zambie

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]