Create Account

The Official Anime Thread

11-17-2020, 07:41 PMJAJA SWEG DINGDONG Wrote:
11-17-2020, 06:03 PMDELIRIVM Wrote: Same. More waifu talk please.

I will add Jeanne D'Arc from Fate / Apocrypha.

[Image: 4fc779afb3fec02125463117611a248a.jpg]

[Image: 2f0ooe0pyt951.png?width=582&auto=webp&s=...f46ea90cd5]

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

11-17-2020, 08:11 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: genshin impact has hot anime women

hot anime women r pretty good
Haven't played much Genshin Impact lately, but I do play Epic Seven. Which ultimately is another hot anime women game.

I'm a pretty surface level anime watcher--I haven't gone out of my way to watch much beyond what's chilling on Netflix. FMAB was a transformative experience in my youth, and I've enjoyed what I saw of Fairy Tail and Hunter x Hunter on Netflix (I"m sure I can find more of them elsewhere). I'm finally getting around to watching the very end of Naruto Shippuden right now (just getting into the final final arc).

Also I'm a Fire Emblem fan. To some, that makes me the Grand High Weeb King. I dispute those remarks.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

11-17-2020, 07:46 PMstorm Wrote: the helpful fox senko-san, dragon maid and nichijou are probably the best sol anime’s i’ve watched if anyone likes that kinda thing

Dragon Maid is a blast. Can't wait for S2

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

i only watch real shit. countless hours of sports anime absorption has ascended me to the next tier of humanity

11-17-2020, 07:50 PMJAJA SWEG DINGDONG Wrote:
11-17-2020, 07:46 PMstorm Wrote: the helpful fox senko-san, dragon maid and nichijou are probably the best sol anime’s i’ve watched if anyone likes that kinda thing

Ive mostly watched shounens and isekais, im trying to widen myself tho so ima look them up Smile

yeah they’re all very laid back slice of life shows, if you check any of them out i’d recommend Nichijou the most - awesome art style and a super quirky fun show

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

Is this the cartoon discussion thread

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

11-17-2020, 09:33 PMDuff101 Wrote: Is this the cartoon discussion thread

no that thread is here ---> https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=105394

11-17-2020, 08:13 PMDELIRIVM Wrote:
11-17-2020, 08:11 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: genshin impact has hot anime women

hot anime women r pretty good
Haven't played much Genshin Impact lately, but I do play Epic Seven. Which ultimately is another hot anime women game.
hot anime women r hot

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

11-17-2020, 10:31 PMefiug Wrote:
11-17-2020, 09:33 PMDuff101 Wrote: Is this the cartoon discussion thread

no that thread is here ---> https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=105394
Thx

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

I hear Maid Mansion is pretty good.

DBZ, FMAB, Sailor Moon, Inuyasha, Girls Und Panzer. Friend showed me Madoka Magicka was alright. Wife showed me a little of Naruto and Fairy Tale. Also had a short lived start with One Piece.
Kagome and I also finished Sword Art Online and numerous Studio Giblie (drunk me probably butchered that spelling) a few years back.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

ive never watched an anime series before... what would be a good one to start with?

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2020, 09:10 AM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

11-18-2020, 07:27 AMtrella Wrote: ive never watched an anime series before... what would be a good one to start with?

Hmm, most people recommend to start with Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, i think its on netflix too.

Death Note is another one that i think mitt be better to start  out with, it's not over the top with magic and stuff, lol. It also isnt overly long so it isnt too much of a comittment. Also on netflix im p sure.

I myself started out with the original Naruto series, i think it's good because it introduces the magic fairly slowly, but might feel a bit outdated today. First episode is epic end got me hooked from the get-go, given it was like 15 years ago or so lol.

There are a bunch of different genres, so it depends what youre interested in really. As a former wow player i watch a lot of isekais right now, which are series where people gets transported to another world that usually works as a video game.

Also, who knew a Volleyball anime could be so epic? I'm watching Haikyu!! Right now and im loving it, would definitely recommend.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

11-18-2020, 09:04 AMJAJA SWEG DINGDONG Wrote:
11-18-2020, 07:27 AMtrella Wrote: ive never watched an anime series before... what would be a good one to start with?

Hmm, most people recommend to start with Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, i think its on netflix too.

Death Note is another one that i think mitt be better to start  out with, it's not over the top with magic and stuff, lol. It also isnt overly long so it isnt too much of a comittment. Also on netflix im p sure.

I myself started out with the original Naruto series, i think it's good because it introduces the magic fairly slowly, but might feel a bit outdated today. First episode is epic end got me hooked from the get-go, given it was like 15 years ago or so lol.

There are a bunch of different genres, so it depends what youre interested in really. As a former wow player i watch a lot of isekais right now, which are series where people gets transported to another world that usually works as a video game.

Also, who knew a Volleyball anime could be so epic? I'm watching Haikyu!! Right now and im loving it, would definitely recommend.

I got hooked via Bleach but that was over 10-12 years ago and that series just keeps on going.