Create Account

S57 mPT #3 - All Star* Team

I would build the best team of the most handsomest, most coolest, best named players in the league ! The All-Thomas Rose team! Where players named Thomas or Rose are placed onto the exclusive team!! 

C: Luke Thomason
F: Thomas Vanice
F: Thomas Rose (He auto gets put onto the team because he fulfills BOTH requirements so it is only right that he plays! He is also most handsome in the league.)
D: Thomas Bathory
D: Nathan Thomas
G: Yanno Rosejac (Although not named Rose, we will allow the placement because it contains Rose and he is handsome, so congrats!!) 

AKA BEST TEAM EVER AND SUPER UNIQUE BECAUSE NO ONE WILL THINK OF ALL THOMAS ROSE TEAM!

[Image: yqkRWSj.png][Image: Tn9zpM0.png]

The best animal render players in order

Eko Van Otter
Fish
Flareon
Gabe Johnson

Gabe obviously is last because he sucks, and thats about it

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Steelhawks Michael Scarn C
Blizzard Julio Tokolosh RW
Stampede Monkey D. Luffey LW
Stampede Nicholas Owens RD
Steelhawks Ray Bork LD

Dragons Esa Parmborg C
Steelhawks Theo Morgan RW
Dragons Maxime Bouchard LW
Steelhawks Gabriel Johnson RD
Stampede Augustus Wang LD

The most basic all star team ever

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2020, 11:38 PM by Waters.)

the coolest my friends all-star team guys friends love my friends

F Devin Basher - love this guy
F Jason Desrouleaux - so good great player
F Skao Anazibf - wtf? he made the team? heck yeah!
D Wen Baters - this guy is the most skilled lol
D Jack Kanoff - woaaaaaaaaaaaaah jack kanoff? its like jackin off haha
G A Jobin - this guy's name is adam jobin

F Hugh Jazz wtf i wish i had a 4th forward so i could have this guy!

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Well, this is an easy one. The All-Petrov team would be comprised of the best players that the Petrov clan has to offer. Up front, we'll go with a pair of Anchorage wingers in Slava & Vladmir, centered by Whaler Rikki. On defense, we'll go with QCC standout Teylora Petrov & hit machine Boris Petrov. While we don't technically have a goalie right now, Mikhael played goalie in the initial iteration of the Petrovs in NSHL, so we'll go with him. If that's not acceptable, then we'll take honorary Petrov, Scoochie Stratton.

Code:
97 words

[Image: mtDOugA.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Bojo Box (C. Knouse)

LW - Patrik Money C - Stein Nilsen RW - Rude Sniff

LD - Igor Victory RD - Jean-Locke Zidane

G - Peter Ramsey

Went with the all defense team, the team that had the best average defense ratings in their position through the season so far. Also Peter Ramsey is there because he is is good and I guess inherently defensive

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

I would make the All MatFor team, made up of players who have a name beginning with either 'Mat' or 'For'. Why? Because I wanna be in a team and I get to be alongside some of my great friends from the old days in NL, so I want to do this. Here we go:

F - Matthew Forrester Barracuda (Obviously)
F - Jon Forty-One Blizzard (He's uh... he's pretty good eh)
F - Mats Marner Dragons (He's my good bud from my days in Newfoundland, and I know we'd be styling on people when on the same line.)
D - Mathias Seger Monarchs (The only 'Mat' who plays defense - I mean except for Forrester obviously, with his glorious -46 in 47 games. Seriously guys, just give him the Rookie of the Year award.)
D - Tony Ford Panthers (The only 'For' who plays defense - I mean except for Forres- I mean, you get it by this point lmao)
G - Mat Smith syndicate (I mean come on. His name literally is one of the requirements. Only person who belongs here more in this list made by me... is me.)

[Image: 1PU6YuX.png]
         [Image: JiycRrd.png]

The All "JD" Team, where (almost) all players have the initials JD (You never said we couldn't mix leagues!)
C - James, Daedalus Falcons
LW - Jason Desrouleaux Jets
RW - (Long) John Donair Outlaws
D - Jöörgüštrâäd DuBølk Outlaws
D - Jax Duggan :Jets:
G - Jerry Huuervi pride

This was hard to make, mainly because, as it turns out, players with the initials JD aren't terribly common. Hell, I couldn't find a goalie, here or in the FA section, that had these initials (because of that, I chose the goalie with a J name that I knew). Fortunately for me, I was able to fill out all the positions (and I only had to cheat a bit with two of them!)

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

My Eastern Conference all-star team is as followed:

F- Michael Scarn
F- Monkey D Luffy
F- Martjin Westbroek
D- Augustus Wang
D- Rex Kirkby
G- Elizabeth Doyle

The forward core features probably the three best offensive players in the game. Augustus Wang is absolutely the breakout star of the year from the backend while Kirkby is bringing his huge game back to the East. Doyle keeps getting better and has been sensational this season.

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

In this league, we should recognise those who put aside any free time to become absolute stamina rats. These players could complete 20 London Marathons without breaking a sweat. They could go 4 days without sleep and still perform at peak levels.

I present to you, the SMJHL "Overtime" All-Stars (Based on Time On Ice for Skaters and Minutes Played for Goalies)

F - Zbynek Dobrovsky - STL
F - Grape Fruit - CAR
F - TURG TURG - ANC
D - PBJ Souppan - NL
D - Jonas Kahlwald - NL
G - Hugo Gronroos - NL

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

All S52 Teams
Texas and Friends
Rhys Pritchard  Stars

Cal Labovitch  Monarchs
Slatt Potts  Renegades
Adam Scianna  Renegades
Guy O'Shea  Steelhawks  (used to be on  Renegades )
Cillian Kavanagh  Renegades

The other team
Keith Lee  Panthers
Danny Marston  Stars
Jmac NCheese  Monarchs

Sven Yxskaft  Wolfpack
Sabo Tage  Platoon
Strom Chamberlain  Jets

Keith Lee

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2020, 12:13 AM by Pythonic.)

I present to you: the All-Shorts Team. Now who is included in this team? Anybody who is under 6'0", of course! I tried to get some of the shortest players, but it was too much effort to index it all.

F - Steelhawks Dale Miller 
Now, he might not be the shortest player in the league at 5'10", but we all know his user dmills3 is very short indeed. Shoutout to mills for also being the inspiration for this team.

F - Barracuda Zoltan Topalo
Ahh, Topalo. He's a member of your boy's own Barracuda, and we needed to get some Tampa Bay rep in here. He stands at 5'9".

F - Specters Borůvka Banananák
I know absolutely nothing about this player, nor their user. Stands at 5'2", just two inches above the presumably shortest player in the league in Slimey Snail.

D - Monarchs Slimey Snail
Snail. What a player. Stands at 5'0", and hits like an absolute truck. He scares me some times. He's like a little ball of total hatred for the world. According to my very quick research, he seems to be the shortest player in the league.

D - Steelhawks Samuel Michaud
Michaud is your average defenseman, height of 5'10". Plays for the Steelhawks, so of course he's pretty damn good.

SG -  Wolfpack Leo Bloomfield
Standing at 5'9", Bloomfield is one tiny goalie. He makes up for his height in acrobatics though, so don't put him down... not that he isn't down already. 

BG - Shl Abroop Dhami
Unsurprisingly, there aren't that many goalies under 6'0". Abroop happened to be as short as Bloomfield, so he's here too. Let's hope Leo can carry him.

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

Michael Scarn Steelhawks
Monkey D Luffy Stampede
Martijn Westbroek syndicate
Rex Kirby Inferno
Daniel Smeb syndicate
Elizabeth Doyle Stampede

Julio Tokolosh Blizzard
Esa Parmborg Dragons
Nick Brain Jets
Brennan Kennedy Jr. Dragons
FR Finn-Rhys Blizzard
Knox Booth Panthers

[Image: shepard.png][Image: giphy.gif][Image: TFOzBaZ.gif]

Thanks to @FlappyGiraffe and @ToeDragon84 for the making these sick sigs!

Quote:                            First Goal (3rd Game): Commander Shepard 1 (Nick Brain 1, Noah Gallagher 2) at 8:48

All-Star Team
F - Michael Scarn
Scarn is elite and has sick dance moves

F - Gabriel Johnson
He deserves this spot because I know Gabe from being on the same ISFL team and putting him here is the least I can do for stealing his job

F - Rotticus Scott
I also know Rotti from being on the same ISFL team but also I guess his player is doing good

D - Erben Kasius
This is my player, and this is my all-star team. I'll say whatever it takes to put myself here

D - Jack Kanoff
Also on my ISFL team. Worse than Kasius but I dont know any other defensemen so I'll take what I can get

G - whoever Thor's player is, or alternatively Tibuk Soonika
Thor is cool and once again an ISFL teammate. The other guy is the first goalie listed on the index so I assume he's doing something right

[Image: xOtrQ61.gif]

This team is the team of pals and some van alums I played with :D 
Skao Anazbif -  Steelhawks
Jason Desrouleaux -  Jets
Hugh Jazz -  Steelhawks
Dale Miller -  Steelhawks
Wen Baters -  Falcons Steelhawks
Name Redacted -  Rage
love u guys <3

[Image: VGl3CB4.png]