Create Account

How I ESCAPED Hamilton (NOT CLICKBAIT!!)

clickbait, no actual escape

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Hope having a new team can re-spark your interest in the SHL!

Seattle got a great player.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

What was your #1 choice? Was it also based in social factors?

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

01-28-2021, 01:17 AMbbjygm Wrote: What was your #1 choice? Was it also based in social factors?

Probably wouldn't surprise most people who know me well enough but Atlanta. I get along very well with almost all the main LR guys there and it seems like a great place to be. But now I'm all in on the other expansion train lmao Argonauts

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

wow i clicked this because i thought it was gonna be a funny joke media post and then i find out you've actually been traded what a wild ride

Argonauts

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

01-28-2021, 01:36 AMGwdjohnson Wrote:
01-28-2021, 01:17 AMbbjygm Wrote: What was your #1 choice? Was it also based in social factors?

Probably wouldn't surprise most people who know me well enough but Atlanta. I get along very well with almost all the main LR guys there and it seems like a great place to be. But now I'm all in on the other expansion train lmao Argonauts

I can understand, @hotdog is snatching up all the fun people lol

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

GL.

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

01-28-2021, 01:36 AMGwdjohnson Wrote:

its ok they got the better ex-ham player

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

01-28-2021, 09:46 AMGeckoeyGecko Wrote:
01-28-2021, 01:36 AMGwdjohnson Wrote: Probably wouldn't surprise most people who know me well enough but Atlanta. I get along very well with almost all the main LR guys there and it seems like a great place to be. But now I'm all in on the other expansion train lmao Argonauts

its ok they got the better ex-ham player
e

Very glad to hear that Johnson's career is going to keep on going.  Him and Lyle still have some medals to help win for Canada! 

Best of luck to you in Seattle Gabe!

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada