Create Account

Detroit Falcons Hot out of the Gater

Quote:Originally posted by Storm@Oct 6 2012, 03:49 PM
Abraham and Larsson got a lot of points in the ONE game the played today while you guys played TWO. You guys have played more games, and @Jamie you're a returning defender. You've twice the TPE than Larsson and Abraham is like 165+ away from you.
Yeahthat Ilike

Quote:Originally posted by Storm@Oct 6 2012, 04:49 PM
Abraham and Larsson got a lot of points in the ONE game the played today while you guys played TWO. You guys have played more games, and @Jamie you're a returning defender. You've twice the TPE than Larsson and Abraham is like 165+ away from you.

Your point? :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by NathanAD@Oct 6 2012, 05:16 PM

Your point? :lol:

Uhmm, they're better than you two. :D

Quote:Originally posted by Storm@Oct 6 2012, 04:49 PM

Jamie is also a defender. Your point is invalid

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Storm@Oct 6 2012, 05:18 PM

Uhmm, they're better than you two. :D

I'm ahead of them in points before the games today anyway, plus I got another 6....sooooo. Not to mention our 7th round pick is ahead of them now Smile)

I dont care about individual stats, as long the Falcons are winning Im good with that Smile And we are sure ripping it up. IMO this team could be better then S5

Quote:Originally posted by NathanAD@Oct 6 2012, 05:23 PM

I'm ahead of them in points before the games today anyway, plus I got another 6....sooooo. Not to mention our 7th round pick is ahead of them now Smile)

Who's your 7th?

Larsson has 21 and Abraham has 19 with only 13 games played.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Oct 6 2012, 05:28 PM
I dont care about individual stats, as long the Falcons are winning Im good with that Smile And we are sure ripping it up. [b]IMO this team could be better then S5[/b]

You say the funniest things!

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Oct 6 2012, 04:30 PM

You say the funniest things!
How im serious this team could be better then the S5 Falcons and i was apart of that team so I would know and you didnt even exist on this site.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Oct 6 2012, 05:31 PM

How im serious this team could be better then the S5 Falcons and i was apart of that team so I would know and you didnt even exist on this site.

I can also read back to the team history. That team has 5 of the top players in the league. This year's has 1 superstar and would be lucky to have two actives after this season

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Oct 6 2012, 04:33 PM

I can also read back to the team history. That team has 5 of the top players in the league. This year's has 1 superstar and would be lucky to have two actives after this season
Im talking Standings Wise.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Oct 6 2012, 05:34 PM

Im talking Standings Wise.

Then you're still wrong. S5 and S8 Falcons, buddy

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Oct 6 2012, 05:33 PM

I gurantee Larsson is a superstar and so is rockstar and Donini.

I don't care what you say about him, and he's thinking of leaving the site because of all this negativity towards him. Let him be, I now understand why we lose so much rookies/prospects guys like you neg him, and are always giving rookies bad experiences.

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Oct 6 2012, 05:36 PM

Then you're still wrong. S5 and[b] S8 Falcons
, buddy[/b]

Nuh-uh.

I'll be a superstar, you can bet on that!!!