Create Account

Ragnar Punishment

What?

Ragnar get suspended?

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2021, 05:22 AM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

NGL i don't see why this is a suspension but its just harmless fun when people meme Slappy over being a boomer for months despite him making a thread telling people not to use it as an insult /shrug

At least now we know where the bar is set for future reference. Smile

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

02-02-2021, 05:20 AMJAJA SWEG DINGDONG Wrote: NGL i don't see why this is a suspension but its just harmless fun when people meme Slappy over being a boomer for months despite him making a thread telling people not to use it as an insult /shrug

Either HO is going to follow this precedent and there's going to be a harassment punishment every week or HO is going to ride this out and then pretend it never happened, then never refer to it as precedent. Either outcome is dumb and is going to annoy people.

[Image: sink.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2021-04-12_000020.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2021, 05:54 AM by Katth.)

02-01-2021, 08:56 PMSlashACM Wrote:
02-01-2021, 08:45 PMKachur Wrote: I reported someone who was asked to stop doing something I didn't find very funny or amusing. Had it stopped there then it would have been fine.

But continuing it after the fact was what was reported

There are literally dozens of people on the SHL who do very irritating things to me. I'm sure lots of people feel that way about me. People have a right to be themselves online or beat a dead horse as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. I don't really think it was hurting you and to me this is abuse of the report system. The fact you identified that you're an older member who has seen way worse just makes you look really thin-skinned. I'm not trying to be mean or anything but you think Ragnar was being childish with his trolling but at the end of the day you threw the tantrum and told mommy.

And so if he did tell "mommy"? You have banter, but when one side tells you to stop and you continue it becomes bullying. Which should not be tolerated on this site ever. Now because of the peer pressure in this thread he feels the need to compensate the fact he complained about a bully. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Don't forget to claim the 1 TPE for the BellLetsTalk campaign. SMFH.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

02-02-2021, 05:20 AMJAJA SWEG DINGDONG Wrote: NGL i don't see why this is a suspension but its just harmless fun when people meme Slappy over being a boomer for months despite him making a thread telling people not to use it as an insult /shrug

That thread was filled with “ok boomer” responses too if I’m remembering. Someone literally said “this isn’t really cool can we not do it?” and the usual suspects did it or dismissed the complaint.

It’s just sad because if it was jRuutu or Jiggly getting suspended for this kind of behavior these same people would say the punishment is too light.

Not defending or condemning the punishment. Double standards all over the place and on both sides on this one.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

Hey here's how you solve this

If a user is being annoying, block them and do not engage with them.
- Attempts to circumvent a block or instigate drama with blocked users is considered harassment and will result in a suspension.
- Your first step is always to block any offending users before going to mods.

/thread

RETIRED

02-01-2021, 10:18 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: lotta smooth-brained takes in this thread.
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

02-02-2021, 05:52 AMKatth Wrote: Don't forget to claim the 1 TPE for the BellLetsTalk campaign. SMFH.

Yeah that’s the thread right there

Quote: You’re allowed to be bothered by it, look through all my replies I haven’t used the phrase “boomer” to reply in a belittling way when dealing with this topic at all since it came up, but the fact of the matter is this argument takes away from issues that actual marginalized groups have to face. I’d get bothered if people called me a moron when I fuck up but that doesn’t mean I go crying to ban the word moron. Be upset about it but this isn’t a hill worth dying on. Especially when the one other person who complained about this word’s usage today threw an ableist slur in his retort to being called a boomer. Again, you have every right to be upset at the word all you want but this word isnt an intolerant derogatory slur, so your best bet is to just ignore the people who use it if it bothers you. These are bothersome annoyances to the people that hear it, just as younger generations faced the bothersome annoyance of older generations using millennial as an annoying way to call them lazy and entitled, without crying that it’s a slur.

In short if you’re looking for HO to ban people for saying boomer, I literally have nothing I can offer you to make you feel better but to say that you’re best off ignoring the people who are bugging you.

From the Commish in the Slappy boomer thread.

The fact that this is like a million times less because it's just a fucking discord emote react is hilarious to me. Some of you need to get a grip.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

02-01-2021, 10:13 PMLordBirdman Wrote:
02-01-2021, 09:55 PMgolden_apricot Wrote: wrong thread to bring in gabe, this happened in shl general

I didn't, read what I responded to.  I'll admit it looks confusing in the context of Gabe's suspension, which I still don't know what was for.

ya thats fair enough i dont read good
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2021, 10:05 AM by Kachur.)

02-02-2021, 12:04 AM.bojo Wrote:
02-01-2021, 11:55 PMKachur Wrote: Me saying delete this had nothing to do with undoing the retirement. I'm still and will always be retired from this point out.

So again you made a snide bullshit comment with little to no facts. But it doesn't matter anymore so

why would you want it deleted?

I wanted my entire existence on here to be deleted.

Again people making assumptions with very little information.

I never had any plans to unretire

02-02-2021, 09:30 AMKachur Wrote:
02-02-2021, 12:04 AM.bojo Wrote: why would you want it deleted?

I want. My entire existence on here was deleted.

I'd tell you to come back to the vhl but we've gone, *checks watch*, 1 day without long ass forum drama.

02-02-2021, 09:35 AMSpartan Wrote:
02-02-2021, 09:30 AMKachur Wrote: I want. My entire existence on here was deleted.

I'd tell you to come back to the vhl but we've gone, *checks watch*, 1 day without long ass forum drama.

I'm in the VHL? So I'm confused haha

01-21-2021, 03:15 PMztevans Wrote: I feel like I'm setting a reallllllllly low bar at "Just don't be an asshole."

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

02-02-2021, 09:30 AMKachur Wrote:
02-02-2021, 12:04 AM.bojo Wrote: why would you want it deleted?

I wanted my entire existence on here to be deleted.

Look, man. I'm sorry how things have turned out. But if you want to so badly disappear, then why are you still here.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]