Create Account

Detroit Falcons Hot out of the Gater

Quote:Originally posted by DaveSmith@Oct 6 2012, 05:45 PM
He also asked me to get involved in the negative rep fun but I decided to avoid it like the plague and go on and being a classy captain Smile And I don't take the whole neg/positive rep thing that serious since whoopie what does it mean to me... Are SHL GMs now gonna evaluate someone on their rep rating... If not... I don't care about it Smile....

Can't we all just have some fun and get along!
Your the only reason why i have some sort of respect for Whalers.

Quote:Originally posted by DaveSmith@Oct 6 2012, 06:45 PM
He also asked me to get involved in the negative rep fun but I decided to avoid it like the plague and go on and being a classy captain Smile And I don't take the whole neg/positive rep thing that serious since whoopie what does it mean to me... Are SHL GMs now gonna evaluate someone on their rep rating... If not... I don't care about it Smile....

Can't we all just have some fun and get along!

We try to just have fun, and normally we do.

I can safely trashtalk you Whalers, or the Firebirds(or any team really) and expect playful banter and fun trashtalk in return. If I do it to the Falcons I'll get that from most of them, but there's the chance that one of them will decide that what I REALLY said was something about his mother, and so he will feel obliged to start insulting my mental capacities and then have the audacity to tell ME that I take things too seriously.

Smith is a bause, I think everyone is agreeing on that fact.

Quote:Originally posted by RehnX@Oct 6 2012, 07:32 PM

I can safely trashtalk you Whalers, or the Firebirds(or any team really) and expect playful banter and fun trashtalk in return.  If I do it to the Falcons I'll get that from most of them, but there's the chance that one of them will decide that what I REALLY said was something about his mother, and so he will feel obliged to start insulting my mental capacities and then have the audacity to tell ME that I take things too seriously.

you take things to seriously

Quote:Originally posted by RehnX@Oct 6 2012, 09:32 PM

I can safely trashtalk you Whalers, or the Firebirds(or any team really) and expect playful banter and fun trashtalk in return.  If I do it to the Falcons I'll get that from most of them, but there's the chance that one of them will decide that what I REALLY said was something about his mother, and so he will feel obliged to start insulting my mental capacities and then have the audacity to tell ME that I take things too seriously.

You suck. Stupid Impact.

Quote:Originally posted by RehnX@Oct 6 2012, 09:32 PM

hahaha.... that whole idea of 'talking about their moms'.... Why I said "why can't we all get along".... I enjoy the fun banter... but when people are becoming whiny and wanting to start a "neg war" because of it..... It becomes stupid and boring....

Those who are taking this shit too far are the nut jobs.... I enjoy what we got here.... but some stuff is just plain stupid... A pull page here dedicated to Donini's behavior... If there are those that feel this attitude would hurt his future...shouldn't that be a matter of behind the scenes no dirty laundry GM-player conversation Smile

PS - Rehn sucks !!!!!!!!!!

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Quote:Originally posted by DaveSmith@Oct 6 2012, 08:46 PM

hahaha.... that whole idea of 'talking about their moms'.... Why I said "why can't we all get along".... I enjoy the fun banter... but when people are becoming whiny and wanting to start a "neg war" because of it..... It becomes stupid and boring....

Those who are taking this shit too far are the nut jobs.... I enjoy what we got here.... but some stuff is just plain stupid... A pull page here dedicated to Donini's behavior... If there are those that feel this attitude would hurt his future...shouldn't that be a matter of behind the scenes no dirty laundry GM-player conversation Smile    

PS - Rehn sucks !!!!!!!!!!

The problem is it all stems from and around one player, we could all live in happy harmony attacking each other jokingly if it weren't for the fear that there is one player out there who will misinterpret what is said and then an argument is started which ends in the person joking being called "retarded". And yeah, most SHL GM's are already aware of Donini's problems, and I've seen 1 publicly call him out on it. The point of bringing it to the front of everyones attention has nothing to do with where Donini is drafted, but trying to make him realize that no one likes how he behaves, and we want him to act normal so the game can be more fun WITH him involved, but honestly, I think his REAL reputation around here is beyond "saving" because of the apologists telling us to "leave him alone" and acting like he's done nothing to deserve it. As I've said he put himself here and seems to have no intention of getting out of the stereotype.

At least I'm not on the Whalers, I heard Swerin only communicates through grunting and pointing.

@Jamie, nou. At least in Montreal we won't have our city burned down if we lose(we'll just be chased out, but then go on to win championships elsewhere. Viva le'Patrick Roy!Wink.

@Dion, u = #1 retard. #DoniniStyle.

Quote:Originally posted by RehnX@Oct 6 2012, 08:03 PM

The problem is it all stems from and around one player, we could all live in happy harmony attacking each other jokingly if it weren't for the fear that there is one player out there who will misinterpret what is said and then an argument is started which ends in the person joking being called "retarded".  And yeah, most SHL GM's are already aware of Donini's problems, and I've seen 1 publicly call him out on it.  The point of bringing it to the front of everyones attention has nothing to do with where Donini is drafted, but trying to make him realize that no one likes how he behaves, and we want him to act normal so the game can be more fun WITH him involved, but honestly, I think his REAL reputation around here is beyond "saving" because of the apologists telling us to "leave him alone" and acting like he's done nothing to deserve it.  As I've said he put himself here and seems to have no intention of getting out of the stereotype.

At least I'm not on the Whalers, I heard Swerin only communicates through grunting and pointing.

@Jamie, nou.  At least in Montreal we won't have our city burned down if we lose(we'll just be chased out, but then go on to win championships elsewhere.  Viva le'Patrick Roy!Wink.

@Dion, u = #1 retard.  #DoniniStyle.
Thanks for your kind words - Lil B

Quote:Originally posted by RehnX@Oct 6 2012, 10:03 PM

@Jamie, nou.  At least in Montreal we won't have our city burned down if we lose(we'll just be chased out, but then go on to win championships elsewhere.  Viva le'Patrick Roy!Wink.

Montreal was burned down when they won play off games lol

Montrealers riot after winning a play off game against Boston

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

uummmmm....................... apparently this is a little off topic, but....... what is my gading on this? just let me know. also, impact needs to quit bitching about what the falcons are doing. but i will agree with some statements, the falcons may need to take it down a notch on the remarks. can we all agree that both sides are in the wrong here and work to make this league better for all teams involved? start fresh on the neg wars, we all have said things that are uncalled for and unnecessary so lets forget it all and start at the beginning. Hello everyone, I am Justin Cunningham and I play for the Falcons. Impact good luck this season cause we are hot and ready to beat you french fucks down. (fun little jab) balls in your court impact Smile

Lil

Quote:Originally posted by giova65@Oct 6 2012, 10:32 PM
Lil
B

I didn't see this gem of a thread. ^_^

A lot of truth was said. I actually stopped my bantering and smack talk because of the fear that I WOULD personally offend somebody.

That being said...

Firebirds are win for cup. You guyz no stand chance now!

Quote:Originally posted by JustinC*@Oct 6 2012, 10:58 PM
uummmmm....................... apparently this is a little off topic, but....... what is my gading on this? just let me know. also, impact needs to quit bitching about what the falcons are doing. but i will agree with some statements, the falcons may need to take it down a notch on the remarks. can we all agree that both sides are in the wrong here and work to make this league better for all teams involved? start fresh on the neg wars, we all have said things that are uncalled for and unnecessary so lets forget it all and start at the beginning. Hello everyone, I am Justin Cunningham and I play for the Falcons. Impact good luck this season cause we are hot and ready to beat you french fucks down. (fun little jab) balls in your court impact Smile

It isn't the Falcons. . Most of us are fine with the Falcons as a whole, it's a single player on the team.

We all like trash talk and and game related arguing, but with Donini if you say anything bad about his player he will.

1, Call you a retard.
2, Fly off the handle for no reason
3, Call you a #1 retard.

He takes comments regarding the game far too personally and it always ends up starting arguments. We WANT the banter to be here, it makes the game more interesting, but with him you literally cannot say anything even remotely bad about him. I don't know if it's just the fact that you weren't here pre-draft and have only known him as a teammate, but trust me, there is a reason we all dislike his attitude and want him to change it.

As for your article, it was a great read, I actually liked it a lot which is a rarity now that the draft is over and people that were writing articles to get drafted don't give a shit anymore.

@Dave, yeah, but if we lose we can still go out to eat afterwords. If we win we'll be too drunk on celebration champagne to give a **** about the arena burning down around us.

Quote:Originally posted by Bleak@Oct 7 2012, 05:00 PM
Firebirds are win for cup. You guyz no stand chance now!
Wake up pal. You seem to be in a dream.

Quote:Originally posted by Jamie@Oct 7 2012, 05:10 PM

Wake up pal. You seem to be in a dream.

^