Create Account

mPT #5 Aliens

There are many 'creatures' in the SHL that's for sure. Some with some wacky names however, I don't suspect there being an alien among us. Aliens don't have time for hockey when they're too busy doing other alien things like driving UFOs and melting brains.

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

Yes, I suspect Jayhawk of the Nevada Battleborn to be a Alien. He seems to know everything and is always lurking no matter the time..just something is off! I swear he's a ALIEN!

I am suspicious of @JSS of being an alien. If you are on the Hamilton Steelhawks you know you have seen some his takes and they are definitely out of this world.

[Image: lazer2.png]

Seems like a lot of people have already answered Gabe, so I'm gonna follow suit and also answer Gabe. If the Salem Witch Trials taught me anything, it's to trust the mob.

Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride

[Image: Q4Adkgo.png]

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2021, 12:28 AM by leafsftw1967.)

Aside from Manyhands, I do you suspect another player in the SHL to be an alien and funny enough he is my teammate and general manager of the Calgary Dragons the one and only Esa Parmborg @Steelhead77 . Many around the Calgary area and the SHL have wondered if Esa is actually human having been an absolute offensive machine for the Dragons having consistently put up over a point a game for the last five seasons and even hit over seventy points last season and is on pace for eighty points this season. It is strange to see a player getting deep into regression just keep getting better year after year which really sparked my suspicious that Esa maybe an alien.

Esa’s incredible point pace in his old age is just the beginning on my suspicions. The next thing that really tipped me off was Esa’s last name. Being from the “Parmborg” family, his last is quite strange and could definitely pass as an alien last name. In the locker room one day I asked how his family name came to be and the origins of it and Esa awkwardly was not able to tell me much about it answering very vaguely and trying to steer the conversation in another way. In addition, Esa says he is from Hella, Iceland which is a small town in the middle of no where with under one thousand people living in it. This was the next suspicious aspects of Esa’s story as it made me wonder how did this guy become one of the best hockey players in the world growing up in a isolated rural town with no hockey team or competitive city league to play in while growing up. Moreover, Eas’s love for chicken parms from a young age is quite strange seeing as though chicken parm’s are a foreign rare food to find in Iceland.

The biggest thing that tipped me off about Esa potentially being an alien is his physical appearance. In our discord locker room he has a cyborg emoji to represent Parmborg because he kind of looks like a cyborg, having missing teeth, metal disfiguration on his face and down his shoulders along with a glaring set of red eyes (see picture below of Esa and try telling me he is one hundred percent human). He also talks pretty strangely and has a strangely concerning obsession with chicken parm. When we joke around in the locker room in the “party room” about good looking girls and trying to hook Esa up in his old age he insists that he is not into getting matched up with someone and that the love of his life in chicken parms. These are definitely another bunch of red flags and when you put it all together I feel like you could make a pretty good case as to why Esa is from another planet. It leaves me to wonder if his secret will ever come out.

[Image: Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Terminator-2.gif]
(The every day intimidating look of Esa Parmborg, I definitely would not want to be lining up against him on the ice for an SHL game).

Word Count: 524

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Honestly i would expect any aliens to just come out up front and say they are. We have had animals, Cryo frozen and reheated ancient people, robots, and anime characters. Who is to say we do or dont have any aliens aside from @manyhands ?

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Bobby Sharp for sure, they are unreal at hockey and I wouldn't be surprised if they had some extraterrestrial enhancements when they play! Either way, they are one of the elite players so it wouldn't surprise me if they weren't born on Earth.

ME - but make sure you don't tell anyone. Aliens actually are crazy good at hockey and that's why the a sudden jump in points this season.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

If there is anyone in this league who is potentially an Alien it has to be @Evok . Not only is she delusional about her PBE player being a HOFer, but she is also actually one of the nicest and coolest people I know. Very alienlike.

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

I suspect players on any team that beat our team are aliens that are unlawfully playing in the SHL. They were probably just sent to fuck our team out of a championship.

[S77] #14 C | Jon Garfield
[SMJHL] Regina Elk

[S58] #72 LD | Shion Okamoto
[SMJHL] Newfoundland Berserkers | Former Captain | S60, S62 Four Star Cup
[SHL]  Chicago Syndicate | S64 Challenge Cup
[IIHF] Team Japan | S60 Gold

So I would have to assume that the Petrov lineage has to stem from some form of alien of otherworldly life. They are just too good at hockey to be human beings. If there are any planets that are bred for their hockey talent, the Petrovs must have come from that planet or at least one of their ancestors.

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

I am the alien but if it wasnt me it would def be @Z0REM because he likes crack as much as I do and its fucking amzing. This has been my ted talk

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

If I had to take a stab at any other current alien players, it would most likely be Ambacas Cuddles. His superhuman playing ability is telling, as well as his birthplace: The Land of Gumba. Ambacas Cuddles is not a typical Gumbian name, which draws additional suspicion

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

Oh wow, aliens... that's far out dude! But like the more I think about it, the more I'm like... how do I know that I'm not an alien myself? It's possible that someone from another world took over my mind a long time ago and my mind is just hiding that part of itself. Crazy!

Code:
55 Words

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]

@Dextaria because he is like E.T. in that when he is on the ice his fingers glow with strange and wonderful power. A healing power. He is the most wonderful alien. Don't worry, Sexy Dexy, I will not let any government agents who use walkie-talkies as guns get you.

[Image: WzzhGnr.png][Image: image0.jpg]

[Image: image0.png][Image: UMRTITC.gif]