Create Account

S58 PT #6 Your Season

God fucking awful season. That's one how Keahi would describe his season. Another season where his +/- was so negative that professional golfers are jealous of it. He gave away the puck like a whore on Christmas. Just a miserable season. To top if off, he only was able to get four people to fight him. Only four people, what kind of bullshit is that. Just a truly awful season for the Tampa Bay forward. Expect a hard offseason of training for Keahi, truly unacceptable how poorly he preformed this season. The only bright spots of the season were having a 100 pims and 225 hits. Just truly being a terror on the ice, making life hell for the other team. Other players have said that he is always in your face, always touching you in some way. Be it plastering you in the boards, or face washing you after a whistle, Keahi is only looking to punish and get under the skin of the opposition.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

What a season this one was. The first full season for my dude, Kaspars Claude, playing in Calgary and it couldnt have gone any better. Well maybe it could have, maybe being the league leader in points for a defenseman would have been better but hey, you gotta be happy with what you got and also be realistic. 6th in points for a defenseman with a total of 13 goals and 41 assists is a great season to have, even for a forward in my opinion. Behind great defenseman like Alexander Selich, Augustus Wang, Adam Barron and others, I am happy to be along those players and in the same category as some of the league greats on the back end. Over 100 shots blocked in the season, which makes that 2 seasons in a row with over 100. Im contributing both on the offense and the defensive side of the ice. Tied for one of the top players in Goals Against per 60 with a value of 1.8, I would not say that it was a dominating season as I did not lead in any category but I definitely helped my team in every way possible being as good as I can possibly be. Starting to hit regression, I hope I can continue to put up numbers like these, I think with this type of production and playing alongside Brennan Kennedy aswell, the defensive core in Calgary will be able to help the team be successful for many more seasons

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

My season was pretty good but imma have to use a PT pass here chief

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

It was my first season in the SHL proper and boy did I show it with my overall play. I did alright in the regular season (16 points) with a real steady improvement over it though. I even earned myself some first power play time eventually and I couldn't be happier with that. In the play-offs is where I really shined though, as I lead Winnipeg in points... with three. We got swept but I'd say that I had a really good start to my career. The bad though? minus 14 for the regular season, twenty-seven penalty minutes, thirty four giveaways. There is just an absolutely insane amount of things that I need to do to improve on my overall game. The team is absolutely filled with great guys and that only spurs me forward even more. I want to be one of the Aurora's leading defensemen. To earn that top spot on the powerplay and to eventually bring us a Cup.

162 words

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

So funny enough after one of the tougher seasons of regression for Brady he actually had a better season than his previous. I have to wonder if it was because he worked on the right things during the offseason or if our coaches just did a better job creating a system that works for our players better than last season. Last season he only had 26 points and was -12. This season he had 33 points and was only -1. I would say that our team did better considering we didn't make the playoffs last season and now this season we're fighting to make it out of the second round against Texas.

I think this is really going to be McIntyre's final season as a decent player so this is a good one to hang his hat on. I don't know how other players feel but getting half a point per game as a defenseman is really good.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2021, 01:23 PM by Jala.)

I passed my expectations for what I expected at the start of my rookie season, but then disappointed myself with how I finished it. I had a very solid first campaign in the SHL, putting up 8 goals and 20 assists for 28 points with my +45 that put me in the top 15 in that category. 54 hits and 52 blocked shots are not bad, but the blocked shots were low compared to my SMJHL totals, but that's to be expected with the shift of pace in the SHL. I think what I was most proud of was only giving the puck up 9 times compared to my 24 takeaways. I was concerned prior to the season that I would be a big liability with the puck and I'm happy to see that wasn't the case. If I had seen this total at the start of the season I would've been very happy, but as the season progressed and I was producing offensively at a decent pace I set new goals and those fell short. I was on pace to go .5 PPG and that was holding true til around the 50 game mark and then I dipped off. I was hoping to finish with at least 30 points on the year but fell just short of that.

The Dragons won our division so that was exciting to be a part of and it was nice to be back in that locker room full time. I certainly haven't had the activity that I did my first time around here but I stuck to my goals of completing all PTs and checking in at least regularly in the locker room, so on the whole it was a very successful season for myself and the team.

Word Count: 295

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

Life as a backup goalie is pretty difficult because of the sporadic playtime but playing for a team that is competing for the playoffs among the toughest teams in the league definitely makes the job feel a ton more rewarding. I had a rough start to the season but the improvement that we went through since last season was pretty incredible. Somehow I even ended the season with 4 shut outs so I was lucky the team came to play for me even while still being the back up. Obviously playing under one of the most experienced and best goalies in the league in Harry Carpet is upping my development as a player significantly so big shout out to him as well. Now as we get ready to plow through the playoffs I'm just focusing on staying sharp in case I'm ever needed to come in and hold down the fort in case Carpy gets hurt. Pumped for the playoffs and the future of the Stars

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

Man, I certainly can't complain about the way this season has gone! Going into my first season after regression, I thought my best work was certainly behind me. This is especially because I was never a top earner. I feel like I lived up to my first round draft status, but I'm never going to be the guy that makes it into the 2K club. Just when I assumed that Blackwood was soon to be on his way out, this season happened. All the way through about the three quarter mark of the season, I was in a dogfight with Monkey Luffy for first in the league in scoring. I thought the 70 points I had last season was great, but I was looking at new career highs across the board if the season continued at the pace it was going, and although the last stretch of 10 games or so saw me fall behind in the scoring race, Blackwood still ended up with 78 total points including 37 goals. While I have no way of knowing if next season will see Blackwood overachieving again, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing him try. For now, I'm just focused on trying to get the reverse sweep on Hamilton.

Code:
207 words

[Image: MrStennett08.gif]

Scarecrows Usa Blizzard Panthers Patriotes Stars

Coming off an extremely disappointing Season 57, I came into this season expecting a big bounceback year for Kvalheim. I finished with 71 points which is great, but since this was the last season of my peak, I was really hoping for Kvalheim to pop off offensively and finish among the league leaders. I can't be too disappointed though since Texas absolutely dominated the regular season and won the President's trophy. Our top line with Kvalheim, Kekkonen and Wachter was also dominant all season long, with the lowest goals against/60 in the league and some of the highest corsi as well. With great advanced stats and a good number of hits, shots blocked and takeaways, I'm hopeful that Kvalheim will be in the Dar conversation once again. I'm not expecting a win, since other player like Van Otter and Krashwagen had monster seasons, but I think a nomination would be deserved.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

Bjørn Jakobsen's season was interesting to the say the least. After being the runner up to the Rookie of the Year award, great things were expected from him this season. But unfortunately the season did not end up too well. Every offensive aspect of his game got worse, except for picking up a few more assists, and having a few more shots on goal, which actually contributed to a lower SH%, so that could be a bad thing as well. But on the defensive side of the game, Jakobsen arguably got better at it. He hit 100 Shots Blocked, and while having less hits this season, he also didnt have as many penalty minutes, so it was not as bad. Even the takeways got better this season, with Jakobsen recording 26 of those takeaways. Now will Jakobsen be up for any awards this season? No. But did the team manage to continue being great, and finish top-2 again? Yes. Along the way, the players that had slow starts last season, were able to pick it up this season, so I am very happy for them. Now just need the playoffs to finish up, and hope that we can lift the cup at the end. I might be called up next season, so who knows whats in the future.

When I look back on my seasons, I have a lot of mixed feelings. I wanted to get a bit better on the defensive zone and put some points into Shot Blocking, Stickchecking, Speed and Stamina. When I do look at the defensive stats, I see that the positive effect is there, but I can’t say is it because I got better there or is it because my team got as a hole so much stronger that it was a normal progress. What I am worried about is, that I wasn’t as effective offensively as I was the last two seasons. To be honest, it looked all good till the last 11 games where I only was able to get 3 points out of it. That cold streak ruined what should have been a great season. But if I now look what we reached as a team, I am so proud. We won 54 games and clinched the Presidents' Trophy in the end. Now it’s about time that we do something in the playoffs.

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page

[Image: pixlr-20210321215059040.jpg]

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Ryu Jones had a pretty decent Rookie year with the Toronto North Stars.  The season started out with the team going 10 and 0 to be the last undefeated team in the first quarter of the year.  The rest of the season saw the North Stars be competitive with the rest of the Great Lakes and even hold on to the 1st place in the Great Lakes Division for most of the season.  This was a surprise to many, even in the North Stars organization after being the punching bag on the GL for the last 5 seasons.  I was able to put together a strong showing while being paired with Rhys Pritchard and Danny Marston as line mates.  With a stat line of 16 Goals and 20 Assists, 2 Goals and 2 Assists coming from his Powerplay work, it was good enough for 10th on the team and 5th in the Rookie standings.  The defensive side of the puck, Ryu was able to amass 26 Hits, 22 Shots Blocked, and 16 Takewaways while only giving up 27 Giveaways.  As I continue to be accustomed to the speed at which SHL is played after playing in the SMJHL for 4 seasons, the numbers will only improve.

Quote:206 words

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

In all intents and purposes, it has been a down season for Hammarberg. Coming from the highs of a 52-point season with 21 goals and 31 assists, Hammarberg’s points totals this year regressed significantly while playing with extremely talented players such as Aaron Wilson and Theo Morgan. Expected to provide ample firepower, Hammarberg’s point totals regressed to 17 goals and 22 assists for 39 points. While the points did not come for Hammarberg in a plum position poised for offense, Hammarberg’s defensive profile made giant leaps forward. Playing in a defensive role on the line, Hammarberg felt he was able to enable to line’s offensive tendencies. Hammarberg was able to slightly reduce his giveaways from 35 to 28 this season and was able to double his takeaways from 13 to 28 this season. Being a strong defensive player has become a goal for the previously offensively minded Hammarberg, and this season, he was able to take a step in the defensive department.

[Image: 15Ng51w.png] [Image: S56Banner.png]

Corey Kennedy had what I would call a pretty disappointing season for him. Such is the way of the defender in the Simulation Hockey League. The new engine FHM decides on defense who is going to have a solid season and who is not and this season it was not my turn. I wouldn't say that I had a bad season, but I definitely had what I would call a disappointing season. This was my lowest point total in about 4 seasons and I seemed to go out of my way to not hit the net. I had one of the lowest shooting percentages in the league and that seems about right. While I had good defensive numbers, my giveaways still ranked really high. Usually my offensive numbers, especially my assists make up for the giveaways, but this was not the case this year. I think that Kennedy is a good puck mover, but just didn't have the juice this season to get things done. I still have a few seasons of good play left, so hopefully this was just a blip and will all be resolved. If not, then maybe Kennedy's short walk into the sunset and out of the league is closer than expected. We will have to see what Chicago does and what is best for me as a user.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]