Create Account

S58 PT #6 Your Season

Similar to last season, this is yet another one where in the grand scheme of things Minamino can not really complain about how his point totals look on paper. He continued to put up fantastic possession numbers being reunited with potential MVP Martijn Westbroek but also like his rookie season, was largely a passenger when it came to production. The 11 goals and 30 assists split might suggest that he was a playmaker, but most of that point production still can be pointed towards Herculean individual efforts by Westbroek in carrying not just Minamino, but the entire team. The hope was that in rounding out other aspects of his game, Minamino's chances could both increase and he would be able to convert on more of them. Between the slight decrease in icetime, things had almost not changed at all. This was especially disappointing considering that the team as a whole lost out on their playoff opportunity with a few missed chances here and there, and as a highly regarded youngster, there is more that could have been delivered from his end.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Well from an individual standpoint, I (Lord Raiden), didn't really have a great year. I finished with 22 points (11 goals, 11 assists). That was only 1 point better than last season and 1 less goal than last season. So no real improvement statically for me unfortunately. I was really hoping to at least reach 33 points (half a point per game). I was probably just a more responsible player. I did have one great game. In the January 28 game vs Minnesota Monarchs, I scored a career high 4 goals. This was the highlight game of the season for me personally. Most goals I have scored in one game in any league. 
But the real team highlight for the S58 season, was the Baltimore Platoon making the playoffs. Im sure no one had us making the playoffs. Our guys grinded all season long and we had a very strong end to the season. We did end up losing to Edmonton in the first round. But to make the playoffs for the 1st time since S49 is a great accomplishment. Great season for the Baltimore Platoon. 
-186 words

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

Definitely a career year for Bobby Sharp. Seasons past have generally been very successful and productive but for the first time in the SHL Sharp is going to walk away with an individual trophy with finishing the season top of the point producers. It's interesting because for like the past 5 seasons Sharp has been producing well over a point per game and is usually in the top of things like +/-, offensive performance, and defensive performance, but has never really gotten a lot of attention when it comes to awards and even high tier fantasy picks or anything, and then suddenly wins the scoring title by a decent margin and put up a crapload of fantasy points (basically salvaged my fantasy this season and helped me finish top 4 almost single handedly). Hoping that Sharp still has a decent amount of seasons left in the tank where he can compete at the same level and push for even more individual awards, as well as win a few more championships in the process.

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede   

This season Detroit did a whole lot better as a team, Granström however, didn't really develop a lot.

S57: 14 G, 23 A, 11 +/-, 34 PIM, 179 hits, 101 SB
S58: 17 G, 21 A, 20 +/-, 96 PIM, 241 hits, 84 SB

One more total point but nine better +/- means Granström and his linemates have made sure to help the keeper more, which is shown by less shots blocked. But that can't be all, as is evident, Granström's linemates have stepped up and started producing without any input from Granström. This is probably also why Granström has more hits, it helps win the puck and the more skilled linemates can do something with it. I am however really disappointed that the PIM is almost trippled. You can't help your team in the penalty box and 96 PIM means Granström spent almost 5 entire periods in the penalty box. Hits are good, but not if it costs PIM.

Overall, not a bad season. Both team and player did well. However, there room for large improvement for both Detroit and Granström in the coming S59.

(186 words)

[Image: Halkohol_SHL.gif]

[Image: CpSQkdc.png]

[Image: Jepox.gif]

PBE Welfare

[Image: cG4eDd7.png]

Season was pretty decent. Individually, my player did a bit worse than in his previous (rookie) season. Similar statistics, but this season was better team wise. Made more goals, but more assists. Biggest jump was in plus/minus. If last season was +4, then this regular season it was +22.

Team did a bit worse than last season, but we were still in the level. We played good hockey and after a bit rough start, we had a good run and won important games. Now we’re in Play-Offs and I have some points in Play-Offs too, so that’s cool. Waiting for first Play-Offs goal aswell!

Most important, Stampede made Play-Offs and are again fighting for Championship title. We already won versus Aurora and Dragons, so we are definitely in to winning it all this season. All in or nothing!

I did almost all tasks and earned as much TPE as I could, so my player comes closer to maxing out TPE and his build. Need to keep grinding and we will do big things happen in next seasons too. Now our goal is to win it all this seasons. Go Buffalo!

190 words

Stars Stars Stars

Welcome back to the Knightly News we wanted to check in with Roboute on how this season has been for him. He has racked up a crazy number of assists with 28 this season as well as 4 goals. This is such a great improvement from last season. We also can see he has been doing a great job getting puck on net with nearly a 100 shots. I'm sure this is what helped him get all these assists. It is great to see this growth. His faceoff percentage has also been above 50% which has been a great tool for the team. And with a +/- of 23 we can tell he's got a good presence out there on the ice. Were hoping his penalty minutes don't keep rising as he racked up 26 this season with 73 hits but its nice to see he's putting up a fight we cant wait to see what he does in the playoffs and how he improves next season.

[Image: 63526_s.gif]
[Image: pxjucze.png]          [Image: I3BTEQc.png] [Image: wW0VNnL.png]         [Image: vjZu62e.png]

I took a step back this season, a pretty big step at that, you might even call it a backflip leap back into mediocrity. Last season i was 10+39 for 49 points and +52. This season i was 7+24 for 31 and +36. I even had less shot blocked, 92 compared to last seasons 106. The only thing i did better was hit people, as i had 29 more hits. Having the stats side by side i actually see that my GvA vs TkA got better too, 24/28 vs last seasons 33/31, so thats always something. My GR was 69(nice) compared to last seasons 71 too. I don't know why this happened, seeing how my playtime is virtually the same, only 8 seconds difference, i still play PP, although only about 50 seconds a night, and i still do a couple shifts shorthanded. I certainly hope i make a good comeback next season because it sucks to suck. But in all seriousness i havent paid attention at all this season, perhaps next seasons is the season i care again.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

[Image: pz72KSE.png]

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

[Image: 3aUX3ZK.png]

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

My season is statistically the worst season I ever had with Luke Thomason. 45 points in 65 games played, now I dont have much to comlpain about, if that is the worst season I had statistically. This is at a .70 pace over 66 games, and the lowest I ever went is my rookie season where I had 37 points in 50 games, where I had a .74 point pace. Overall it was a struggling season for Manhattan, we lost some key pieces on the back end, and with a lot of the core like Jax Aittokallio, Luke Thomason, Austin Roenick, Piotr, Ola Wagstrom, and David Kastrba regression on teh forward end, that is 6/9 forwards that are regressing. And then on the back end we have Oliver Cleary, Andrej donscokill, Perry Morgan now, and David Vent regressing as well, it is tough for Manhattan right now. Our peak has passed, but we are looking bright though, we are fighting and its not our last breath

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

(This post was last modified: 03-22-2021, 08:06 PM by Acsolap.)

Well my season was going pretty damn great. I had just put up my highest point totals and had gone back to back seasons of 50 plus points for the first time in my career. Atlanta smoked Los Angeles and even though Texas was too good for us we still put in a decent showing. Season on season the inferno are getting better and better and hopefully before I'm too old to help out we might just be competing for a cup. So you could say everything was sunshine and rainbows. Then I realised that I missed the playoff bracket and that it was only up for like one day and now I am madge.

Playoff bracket is a fucking joke that can generate 10 random TPE to someone who happens to open the site in the one day we have to do it.

Playoff bracket shouldn't give TPE because it makes a joke for people who try to max earn, don't log on to do PTs every day and see themselves losing out on 10 TPE which IS SIGNIFICANT.

Either reduce playoff bracket TPE or eliminate it entirely. I'm ok with playoff bracket giving money. I'm ok with it even giving 5 TPE for the best bracket. 1 day to do it is too fucking little.

DISCLAIMER: The above is a meme and should be in no way taken seriously.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2021, 08:25 PM by O4L.)

This season was disappointing, to say the least, not only did I have my worst career seasons in years, it was also the first season I haven't been a top Stevens candidate. My lack of production was also a big reason the team ended up missing the playoffs by two points. I went from being a consistent 50+ point player every season to struggling to hit 30 points, to be fair a lot of that blame can be put on my coach for taking me off the top PP unit, unfortunately, we had a falling out with each other after the cup win where I told him to shut up the fuck up and unfortunately he didn't believe me when I told him it was due to our language barrier so he took me off the top unit. The biggest disappointment of my season was missing the playoffs and being likely the best team to ever miss the playoffs in SHL history.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2021, 10:07 PM by Sopath.)

Ended up having a 50+ point season in the J and for a while I was real contender for MVP. Sadly that came to an end when my PDO dipped below 9% for the entire mid part of our season. Still blessed to have such an incredible season with such great teammates. Speaking of which, Newfoundland has had an absolutely fantastic season and I'm so thrilled where we've gone. It began with us being seen as one of the better bad teams in the SMJHL and now we're arguably the 3rd best team in the SMJHL. Which is a thrill because we're still not in our window yet. Next year is going to be even better and I'm so excited to see how we end this fantastic season. In the Semi-Finals vs Anchorage now. That's really all there is to say about my season and the team's season. It's fantastic and I love the team and I love the SHL!

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]