Create Account

S59 mPT #5 - PT Ideas

I think it would be great if there was a PT where you have the opportunity to just absolutely shit on one of your rival teams and earn TPE for it.

[S78] #14 C | Jon Garfield
[SMJHL] Regina Elk

[S58] #72 LD | Shion Okamoto
[SMJHL] Newfoundland Berserkers | Former Captain | S60, S62 Four Star Cup
[SHL]   Chicago Syndicate | S64 Challenge Cup
[IIHF]  Team Japan | S60 Gold
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2021, 07:30 PM by hockeyiscool.)

You have won a contest and as a reward you are given the power to either add, change or remove one rule in the SHL. What do you decide to do, and how does it change the SHL forever?

English not being my primary language makes PTs that are not related to the sim a lot tougher. I'm sure I'm not the only one having that issue. Maybe a PT a season revisiting a season that happened a long time ago and talk about what stood out idk.

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

Instead of a draft lottery, have a PT where everybody writes 150 words arguing why their team deserves 1st overall. Best argument wins, regardless of standings

My PT idea will be 'describe your "welcome to the league" moment, whether it was in the J or in the major leagues.'. That will help people reminisce on the early stages of their players' careers. (36)

Your player just broke covid protocol. You aren't allowed to play the next 5 games and have to quarantine at home. What do you do?

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Easy, just make a PT asking for even more PT ideas with the 150 words minimum. I guess you never have to worry about any ideas again.

On a serious note, make a PT about a look into the future. Describe how your team will look like in 5/10/20 seasons from now.

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

i would just love to see something about the nhl like one mpt where we have to write about our favorite nhl team and why it is our favorite nhl team

Or why we decided to go the shl team we are currently in and what we like the most about it etc.

[Image: Bananabread.gif] 

Thank you @Carpy48, @honkerrs

Bring back the affiliations PT! The SHL is announcing a new minor league affiliation for every franchise. What is the name of your minor league team and why? Graphic option, design the logo of your new affiliate.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Suggest a goal song for a current team to replace their existing one. Tell us why it would be a better replacement and how you would like it edited. Bonus points for actually making an edit of the song and linking it in the post.

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

i always had a PT idea that i never did because i couldn't figure out how to make it not awkward or cringe but the idea was to have users roast their own GMs - i'd enjoy being roasted but i know not everyone has the same player-GM relationship idk

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

We all love to remember the good old days and so you have found yourself thinking back to when you were looking forward to playing in the SHL. (If you are a senddown you are looking back to your rookie season in the SMJHL).

Written option: Write about one or more good memories from your time in the SMJHL (or the rookie season).

Graphics option: Show a good memory from your days in the SMJHL (or the rookie season).

[Image: Halkohol_SHL.gif]

Hockey is a tough sport for tough dudes, what event this season got past your tough exterior and melted your heart.  

All-Star snubs™ 

For 1 TPE per list.
Rank your top 5 Main Logo, Alternate Logo and uniform set

Mascot Royale 
Due to a international carbon fiber shortage we can’t play hockey this week.  To meet our TV sponsor obligations we need to fill the time with a Mascot fight.  Which mascot takes it for you?

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

Here's a good one: what's your players go-to DoorDash, UberEats, Grubhub, etc. order? Which restaurant do they order the most often from and what do they typically get from there?

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

I love bring positive vibes, so I really loved that PT where we need to tell something positive about SHL users. It bring always happy things and happiness, example to me!

[Image: sig-500500.png][Image: ALFaRJc.gif]

[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png]

[Image: seal1.png]