Create Account

SHL All-Time Moments
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2021, 10:07 AM by GCool.)

06-20-2021, 11:41 AMJayWhy Wrote: Ooh, I'll throw in the Clardy fanfic with at the time all the women on the site who had ever talked to him.

I'm still upset that got deleted.

Wowwwww I forgot ALL about this. Pretty sure he was engaged at this time as well! I'm still connected to Clardy on Linkedin Laughing

The Bleak thread. If you know, you know.

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

How about S41 draft when NEW drafted the Head GM of Seattle?

[Image: uktCsuX.png]

06-21-2021, 01:21 PMShmurph Wrote: How about S41 draft when NEW drafted the Head GM of Seattle?

Knowingly? Did it not just turn into "hey repick that"?

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

06-21-2021, 01:40 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:
06-21-2021, 01:21 PMShmurph Wrote: How about S41 draft when NEW drafted the Head GM of Seattle?

Oh yes. It was quite the "Fuck Samee" move.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Pure gold.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

06-21-2021, 01:40 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:

Yeah, knowingly. Samee didn’t qualify for being auto-drafted lol

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

06-21-2021, 02:01 PMJKortesi81 Wrote:
06-21-2021, 01:40 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: Knowingly? Did it not just turn into "hey repick that"?

Oh yes. It was quite the "Fuck Samee" move.

Samee things never change.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

06-21-2021, 04:09 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
06-21-2021, 01:40 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: Knowingly? Did it not just turn into "hey repick that"?
Yeah, knowingly. Samee didn’t qualify for being auto-drafted lol

Didn't he claim like "nobody would pick me anyway" and used his picks on other players?

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

06-21-2021, 04:59 PMJKortesi81 Wrote:
06-21-2021, 04:09 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Yeah, knowingly. Samee didn’t qualify for being auto-drafted lol

Didn't he claim like "nobody would pick me anyway" and used his picks on other players?

Yes, and he got what he deserved

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

06-21-2021, 04:59 PMJKortesi81 Wrote:
06-21-2021, 04:09 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Yeah, knowingly. Samee didn’t qualify for being auto-drafted lol

I think it was one of those “I’m not eligible for auto-draft, but I’ll take myself with X pick” and NEW called the bluff

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Fart horn

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I think of those moments when advancements we’re made..like when we received the gift of the Bojo-Box… when the updaters began standardizing the updates, when we moved to a new banking system and when we began to add a host of in house tools for the PT’s, turning that department into the heart of the end to end SIM experience.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

What about the Texas Renegades all changing their names to versions of bbp (with b's p's q's and d's) resulting in the SHL making people pay to change their name because the bank was a mess.

[Image: livius.gif]

06-22-2021, 07:15 AMbbp Wrote: What about the Texas Renegades all changing their names to versions of bbp (with b's p's q's and d's) resulting in the SHL making people pay to change their name because the bank was a mess.

So your the ones…

That would be a moment

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]