Create Account

S60 mPT #2: Opposite Day
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2021, 03:14 PM by charlieconway.)

Quote:That is the general idea of opposite day. You do or say the opposite intended, for either comedic effect or because you're a god damned piece of shit. In this mPT you will be taking a position you do not particularly agree with.

Your task: Write a statement about the SHL that you believe the opposite to be true. If necessary, defend your "position". Everyone else, get the screenshots ready

25 words minimum!

The Toronto North Stars have been fantastic this season. 8th in the East is miles ahead of where they should be given the roster and TPE in hand. Toronto management has to be thrilled to be able to count on the leadership and skill of star defenseman Adam Barron, who has no doubt been integral in getting to where they are today... eighth in the East.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

I like how this guy, Luukas Lilja, has performed in the SHL so far. He is definitely going to win the rookie of the year award as well as all the other trophies for the concurrent season. This guy is on a massive goal- and point-streak since his arrival to the SHL. What a player he is

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

mPTs are so much fun that I look forward to spending the time to write 25 words every week. I also never struggle to come up with enough words.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2021, 04:53 AM by Mutedfaith.)

Communication between the SHL and SMJHL GM's has been some of the best I've ever seen. I could honestly not see any way in which it could or should be improved.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Two-way forwards are not valuable at all. You can easily win with only attacking-minded forwards because goals matters only and preventing them is not important at all, right?

[Image: salming.png]

You can bet that whoever wins the Challenge Cup this season, all of the other teams in the league are going to be extremely happy for them whatever way this shakes out, regardless of whether it's a team like Hamilton who's been dominant for a long time

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

The Colorado Raptors is the worst franchise in the SMJHL.  They have really unfriendly management, they refuse to help, and their locker room doesn't say a damn word.  Literally, teams fulls of inactives have a more lively locker room than the Raptors.  Please, somebody, take me off of this pathetic excuse for a team.  Trade me.

Japan Outlaws Blizzard  Blizzard Outlaws Japan

[Image: Talls.gif]

[Image: aAYvaDO.png][Image: wFihEpr.png][Image: FcT7qtH.png][Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: o2NPreS.png]

The Hamilton Steelhawks are a team that has the leagues best interest in mind and would never resort to questionable methods that could severely hurt the entire opportunity for their own short term gain.

The Calgary Dragons and Edmonton Blizzard are the best friends ever and come together every weekend for a bonfire barbeque and drink lots of beer together.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

The Newfoundland Berserkers are a treasure to the league who deserve to win the league every other season. No other team comes close to how beautiful they are.

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

One of greatest things about community we have here is that everyone can agree on awards and all-star comities doing best job they can and celebrate with the winners with no drama involved

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

(This post was last modified: 06-28-2021, 08:07 AM by By-Tor.)

I haven't thought even a single time in the past two weeks: "I better put out some good media before people think I'm slowing down"

oh, and also, Go Detroit

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

(This post was last modified: 06-28-2021, 08:22 AM by hhh81.)

The New Orleans Specters are a team that has the league's best interest in mind and would never resort to questionable methods that could severely hurt the entire opportunity for their own short term gain.

The SHL should never have switched to FHM. STHS had eveyrthing we ever needed and zero flaws ever. There are so many more exploits and bugs in FHM than we ever had in STHS. This only looks like it'll get worse with future versions of FHM.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

I don't care at all about improving my player and gaining TPE to help my team win a Challenge Cup. I'm a goalie, I could have 400 TPE and still help my team hoist a Challenge Cup. Goalies aren't important whatsoever.

Word Count: 41

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

Everybody tries to win fairly and no one ever attempts to circumvent the spirit of the game or the league by setting strategies or line tactics requiring the league to re-write the rulebook.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]