Create Account

Hamilton signs Rookies

08-20-2021, 07:55 AMJobin Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:02 AMGwdjohnson Wrote: Wowwwww, you meow like a cat! That means you are one, right? Shut the fuck up. If you really want to be put on a leash and treated like a domestic animal then that’s called a fetish, not “quirky” or “cute”. What part of you seriously thinks that any part of acting like a feline establishes a reputation of appreciation? Is it your lack of any defining aspect of personality that urges you to resort to shitty representations of cats to create an illusion of meaning in your worthless life? Wearing “cat ears” in the shape of headbands further notes the complete absence of human attribution to your false sense of personality, such as intelligence or charisma in any form or shape. Where do you think this mindset’s gonna lead you? You think you’re funny, random, quirky even? What makes you think that acting like a fucking cat will make a goddamn hyena laugh? I, personally, feel extremely sympathetic towards you as your only escape from the worthless thing you call your existence is to pretend to be an animal. But it’s not a worthy choice to assert this horrifying fact as a dominant trait, mainly because personality traits require an initial personality to lay their foundation on. You’re not worthy of anybody’s time, so go fuck off, “cat-girl”.
As someone who has never glanced at the rulebook, I feel the need to weigh in. Catgirls are people too. It's in the name, catgirls. Just because you fetishize them, doesn't make them domestic animals. Are you trying to say that horsegirls are horses? Can I saddle up a girl with a Lisa Frank poster on her wall and go out on the trail? I didn't think so. My little pony is not your little pony, It's our little pony, comrade. Of all people to post something derogatory towards people wanting to be animals, I didn't think it would come from someone who worships Judy Hopps.

I lost, several brain cells reading this

page 20 thou

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

What the fuck did I wake up to

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

@bluesfan55 this is what it’s like not actually paying your rookies.

[Image: Wally.png]

BAP signs Beeg Yoshi

Welcome to BAP Beeg

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

willie miller mvp

[Image: 8pRoFZH.png]

im gonna win the cup

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I'm gonna start doing PTs in dms

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2021, 08:49 AM by 39alaska39.)

08-20-2021, 03:15 AMgrok Wrote:
08-20-2021, 03:10 AMPythonic Wrote: focus on the incapable GMs part tbh
it happens to irl people too, sucks but it happens
you're talking to someone who has been advocating for a players union since before you registered for the site. i will never value gm bickering over a player's experience. i stood up for luffy, i stood up for vandy, and i'll stand up for these folks too.

as a side note, i've made my thoughts on seattle's part in this situation known in our back room already. i don't have control over those decisions.
Hey remember that time I wrote like 1500 words on why an SHLPA would be a good idea and how it could benefit the players and I got told it would essentially have no use and be worthless? Yeah me too

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

08-20-2021, 02:20 AMJumpierPegasus Wrote: how has nour come by and STILL NOT LOCKED THE THREAD

No racial slurs have been used yet so we gucci

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

08-20-2021, 02:31 AMscorycory Wrote: gf is prego

we like to get kinky anyways

one night things get particularly saucy

i'm sticking my noodle in her when I notice weird fucking chunks coming out, so I turn on the lights

wtf it's red everywhere and she's obviously not on her period

i look up at her, she's got a glassy, jarred look on her face and she's not answering

ohshitohshitohshitohshit

i rush her into my car and speed all the way to the hospital

she's still bleeding everywhere

by the time we get there, she's not bleeding much anymore, but all the color has drained and she looks colorless and almost transparent

oh shit, she looks like she's in a vegetative state

storm into to the emergency room, cary her to the nearest doctor and explain eveything

he takes one look at ther and says

"sir, i'm sorry, there's nothing we can do"

"WHY THE FUCK NOT???"

"we don't operate on empty jars of spaghetti sauce"

[Image: BPMPU.jpg]

so hot

[Image: snail.png]

Hello,
My girlfriend and me have done dating for 5 month. I thought "This girl is very good," and became of love with her.
Yet even so, on this Monday, I comed home and found she as baked all my beans.
Yes, all. Oh brother.
In my cupboard I store several bag of bean, to make soft and to bake on some days, to have a bit of baked bean on my dinner. Or, heck, a lunch too some days.
But on the Monday I find this girlfriend baked all the beans. I say "Why do you bake my beans", and she say something as "I bakes them good to save time, so I bakes them all now."
I am astonished and full of dissmay. I say "I canfr not eat all the beans", she say she is froze many of the beans so as we can unfrozen the on a later day and eat some at a time.
But, if a bean is froze and unfrozed, the very good and very nice flavor of bean is gone far.
A bean is best if baked fresh as a Sunday Pie. Not to be froze and unfroze!
I told my girfriend I am so sad of this, as to my opinion the baking of the beans and to freeze them has ruin all my beans. She say I am "gone haywire" by my enragement and sad manners.
But I hates what she did to my beans.
On the days before Monday I thought "Will we marry the girlfriend? Well it might be so."
But now I am so sad she baked them beans. I am consider to end our relations and not be the boyfriend and girlfriend any more. But, is my idea wrong? Could my girlfriend make promise to not bake the beans? I do not know what doing to do and how to feel forgiving on her.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

08-20-2021, 07:05 AMZombiewolf Wrote: [Image: image0-73.gif]

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

Seeing the length of this thread is bringing back memories of the old play-by-play games.

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

Cheathawks