Create Account

S61 PT#1- A Sim-ple Day

My player Kayden Pales Typical days... on a off day Kayden gets up at six and does a jog around the block before coming home for a breakfast than will go too the rink and practice with the team. On game days Kayden likes too sleep in until nine and skip his morning jog and replace it with an hour of streching his practices constist of alot of power skating and lately as been working on his defensive abilitys he wants too strive and wants quebec to strive aswell he sticks too no achocal at all as he sees lots of his peers lacking because of there social drink, he is hard on his teammates and doesnt like teammates that arent putting in there full amount of efforts. He was chewing off Jeff Hopkins and Joe Burrows ears while in the world junior championships together and that sure lite the fire under all 3 of those guys.

Quote:
Citadelles

Tis game day for Jonas! He wakes up and has a light breakfast before heading to the morning skate with the boys. He gets his light reps in along with the lads and afterwards they go out for a proper brunch. After that Jonas heads home and relaxes, putting on his favourite coldplay playlist and vibing before his pre game nap. Keeps the music going during the nap and then wakes up, and has his pregame meal, which changes month to month. Jonas is not a man of routine when it comes to eating. He likes to change it up a bit. Then he heads to the rink and joins his teammates for the game. Hopefully they win or at least play well. Afterwards it's back home and vibing on the pc before heading back to bed, rest up and get ready to do it all again in the morning. Not very exciting on game days, probably should have done an off day but i've already typed all this out.

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar

To start the sim day Ryosuke Sato would wake up late to a nice bowl of cereal or no breakfast at all and skip right to lunch. The lunch would of course be a large one as Sato has to fuel up for the morning/afternoon practice before the game. In these practices, Sato really tries to get into the game mentality, working hard on the checking and takeaways in particular. Also, as Ryosuke begins to grow more accustomed to the hitting mindset, he has been working on throwing hits in game. With the on-ice practice down, of course now it's then time to wind down before the game so this would include an ice bath, cool down and the gym and just getting some time to relax before the game. Once the game is about to start tho, it's time to get dialed in with hype music in the headphones and focusing in the locker room. He tends to keep to himself but shows up big in the games, especially after working on his defensive attributes. Win or lose, the post-game is with the boys in the locker room, going for food, drinks or a night out. Of course, if the coach lets.

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

If William Salming would be a Sims character, he would start the day by eating breakfast and go to shower. After that he would make his bed and go outside to train at the home gym. He would train one hour before going to back to home and eat a lunch. After that he would go to take a nap and maybe hangout with his family. After nap, Salming would catch a bus and travel to city to ice-hockey rink because it would a game day at the afternoon. After the game Salming would again catch a bus because he loves public transport and travel back to home. His family would have made a dinner ready for him. William would eat a dinner, go to shower again and then watch TV rest of the evening at the living room with his family before moving to upstairs to sleep next to his family again. He would fall asleep immediately after a long and hard day at the office.

[Image: salming.png]

Sim day? Do you mean sim night? yeah, GMT is the best.
Jay Cue has a few rituals on game day. He gets up at 1 PM as usual, has a few beers just to help him wake up, and spends a couple hours on the sauna and the shower. Then he downs a couple burgers, then maybe a pizza if he is really hungry, a couple more cans of beer just to keep the flow going. Then it is nap time, to freshen up his stomach before leaving his house to go to the arena. Before leaving, he takes a beer to go, to keep his buzz during the trip. If he is driving, he just downs that at home, i mean, do not drink and drive at the same time right?
If he has some time when going to the game, he likes to have a couple big macs for luck. With all this, before entering the ice, he just takes a massive dump to lose weight. Perfect game day.

(172 words)

My eyes open slowly, taking in my surrounding, once again I can’t remember where I am? Have I slept in my house somewhere. As I slowly take more and more of my surrounding I come to understand that I’ve fallen asleep outside of the gym after a hard session last night. I can’t remember my thinking but I’m sure I did 3 or 4 training session yesterday, literally training myself to exhaustion, and this wouldn’t be the first time I’ve done this either. So with heavy legs I get up, and call a taxi to get home. Amazingly a taxi falls from the sky is ready to take, maybe I’m more tired than I thought. Anyway I go home in taxi, realising I smell like a literal garbage heap, I would say you can see the smell radiating off me, not a look that does anything for my confidence. Surly this could be the worst thing that happened before game day later on tonight. Then with a sinking heart a relative I’m bursting for the loo, I rush through the door and too my horror discover the bathroom door is gone, has my other played a horrible trick on me? I scramble around trying to find the the door handle and no it wasn’t there. So I decided to suck up my pride, find a mop and just go, it was blessed. Once I’d cleaned my mess up to my horror I saw the door back in the bathroom, I must have been far more tired than expected, so I go clean and have a lovely relaxing bath. Then as if remembering again, how tired I am I head upstairs and crawl into bed for a power nap. My alarm wakes me up after a deep slumber and I’m almost rest for game day. A quick run and workout at home to get pumped for the game, I hope into my sports car located in the garage, and went to the stadium where I was greeted by a large crowed of fans wanting to get a look at me before the game, and so I gave them a little show.

pt pass

Its just a day like none other for Luukas Lilja, he wakes up at 5am, does his 6-step beard routine to keep it growing as majestic as it possibly could, and then he goes for a run. Luukas has never eaten breakfast in his entire lifetime and will continue to not eat breakfast until the day he dies. After his morning run, he comes home, takes a shower and does the quick nasty with his wifey.

After his every day morning routine, he gets up from his lazy ass and gets to the Big Parm. Usual greetings start with a fistbumps all around the locker room, continued by Calgary's GOAT chant. But whether it is a game day or just an ordinary practice day, Lilja does not give a flying hoot. Always there, always giving 200%

After the hard work has been done, Lilja heads to his favourite asian joint where he chugs down insane amount of noodles in order to recover properly.

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

Haha what a crazy task, I love it :D. One thing that is great about the newer Sims games is that you can have simultaneous activities, people playing chess, watching TV or eating dinner while also talking to their roomates and maybe getting additional bonuses from their enviroment. I would try to lean heavily on that if my player was a Sim, by collectively working out with my teammates not just in the fitness section but for all kinds of other attributes as well. Also I would probably work on getting my Cooking skill up as high as possible because good nutrition is crucial for a pro athlete, and you just need one great cook on your Sim(s) team to provide good food for basically the entire squad. It's also a good thing that we are all millionaires so that we can use the building mode to its fullest extent and build the biggest training complex with the best inventory possible!

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Sim-Adam wakes up. He gets out of bed and immediately makes the bed, because that's just the kind of Sims player I am: I train my sims right. He goes and brushes his teeth for a small hygiene boost and maybe takes a shit to fulfill that bladder need. He takes a look outside and it's snowing, which makes sense because it's winter and it's the middle of the sim season. A quick shower (the one that puts you in an athletic mood, moods being a thing in Sims 4) and then a quick bite to eat (maybe cereal? something that doesn't require preparation at the very least) before putting on his warm jacket and hat. A car honks outside: it's his sim teammates, and he's almost late for work. He kisses his sim wife goodbye and grabs his equipment bag, which is always a struggle to get through the door. His sim puppy rushes to the window, sad that he's gone, but hte two will be re-united after practice when they go searching the local park for rare collectibles.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

I would say Jon Forty-One wakes up in the morning at about 7 am. Early but not too early and basically gets ready as fast as possible, has a breakfast that is allowed on his sports diet and makes sure he is ready for the day. Then it is training, watch video analysis and certain private cult matters if he is needed for anything.

Jon is a man of focus, anger, stubbornness and determination and that is how he is able to do the big numbers for his new Baltimore team. So he takes his training incredibly seriously. Now he is the only sports based cultist person under fire and trying his best to prove himself like Jose and Lazzy both have. Whether or not he manages it is another story but he 100% is not going to take making the Hall of Fame lightly.

At night Jon goes to bed early to get ready for a new day and whatever challenge awaits him.

[165 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Cillian Kavanagh in the life of a sim. I've never played the Sims before but here we go. Cillian wakes up to a bustling and crowded city area with lots of sirens, car horns and people getting to work. Today is an off day - no games or practice for the Renegades. Cillian doesn't have family coming to town or plans for the day. Cillian heads over to the fridge to make breakfast, feed his 2 cats and head to the couch to catch up on sports. Cillian then gathers enough stamina to head to the bedroom to get changed for an afternoon run. Cillian takes the same running route every day as he heads through the park, past his favorite bakery and towards the town center. Being in Dallas, Cillian will never grow tired of the nice people, good food and wonderful Texas Renegades organization. Upon returning home, Cillian hits a shower and puts on his favorite album - TOYPAJ by blink182. Once showered, Cillian proceeds to catch up on emails, fan mail and calls his parents. It's now dinnertime. Cillian orders from his favorite Mexican restaurant which he can only do on off days because that triple spicy chipotle burrito hits harder than Burlok Sulfergold crashing the crease. With a full stomach and heart, Cillian heads to bed - excited for what tomorrow brings; another off day.

Word Count: 226

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

PT pass

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

The best way to start a game day, is treating your teammates to something special. So every morning the first thing Hans does is open his console commands, and spam Motherlode 3 or 4 times. After he has that extra money it is time to spoil the teammates. Usually Hans takes them for a nutritious breakfast at a local sandwich shop, where he buys each one of them 3 subs. He also brings in gifts like new skates and other equipment.

After that it is relax time, since all my stats but social are going to be red from that breakfast it is time for a nap and the bathroom. Sometime Hans feels that someone is impeding him from doing things and even changing the doors of his place, but maybe it is just his imagination. After all that downtime it is time to head to the arena in his newly purchased car and get ready to beat some scrubs at hockey!

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

I pick up the phone and call all the players that are higher TPE than me because we're having a stars only party! I make three Baked Alaskas, I buy balloons, and I put a boombox out by the pool. It's going to be wild. It's a real who's who of the league on my pool deck just having a blast, dancing, and eating cold Baked Alaska. I look up at the sun, it's midday, it's hot as hell. It's now or never!

"Everyone into the pool!" I shout, as people cheer and start diving in. What a relief from this terrible heat! It seems everyone is swimming and smiling... except for me. I somberly walk over to the edge of the pool, and remove the ladder. Nobody notices at first, but as I start to walk back into the house and close the door behind me, I can hear the confusion setting in. Tears well up in my eyes as I know what fate I've doomed them to, but it had to be done. This year I'll be the MVP... I have to be.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=666c7cf4&is=666b2b74&hm=ab...694e07b12&]