Create Account

S61 PT#1- A Sim-ple Day

In order to advance in life in the sims, you gotta work hard. So I sleep for like 4 hours then I wake up to eat my mac n cheese. No time to cook anything else. Make sure to cook it in the microwave to save time, too. Makes me happy because it's my favourite food anyway. Then, I immediately hop on the treadmill. Gotta get that physical trait up. By that time, I probably pissed myself. That coupled with the physical activity, I need to take a shower. Then, I call my good friend Mortimer to build that social stat and make sure he doesn't dump me when I need him for a promotion. By that time, I am dead but it's time to go to work. I play hockey. I'm mediocre because I'm tired. It's okay, I'll do better tomorrow. I get home, immediately go to sleep. The following day, I do things I like. Like watching TV. Hanging out with Mortimer. Eat Mac n cheese. Nap. I'm in a great mood. Go to work. Boom. Promotion.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

Bjorn wakes up and gets out of bed to make breakfast. Bjorn has so much to decide from and cannot decide what he wants! He ends up going with a scrambled egg which he cooks over the stove, standing and watching it cook. After breakfast, Bjorn sits on his chair and thinks about what he is going to do today! He decides to go to the ice rink for some skates. Bjorn walked to the rink and laced up his skates watching as other people went around the rink. Bjorn took his hockey stick and dribbled the puck around the rink until he could not do it anymore. After that, he went home and made dinner. He decided on steak and mashed potatoes so that he could be big and strong for the game! Bjorn did not get any sleep that night as he was too busy playing with his pet Gerbil Samuel. (153)

[Image: Bjorn_Bjorn_Sig.png]
[Image: bjornswedengif.gif]

I wake up and get out of my bed. It's going to be an exciting day.  I get dressed, get something to eat, and head out for my morning jog.  One of the nice things about Regina is how close to nature you are.  A nice jog through the misty forest always brightens my mood, although today is different. I was already in a good mood.  Coming home from my jog, I go take a shower and get going to the locker room.  There was no denying my happiness, even from my teammates couldn't, especially since I was the first to arrive.  Before the game started, we had some team business to attend to: the team captaincy.  I was raring to go out onto the ice, but I stayed sitting, albeit not very still at all.  My name ended up being called for Assistant Captain, and although that was a nice surprise, it wasn't as exciting to me as preseason matchup.  For I was against my former team the Nevada Battleborn, and the friends I had made over there.  Knowing it was a preseason game, the hits were pretty soft (Melvin got some good hits on me, but as a deer, he knew I could take them), and the play wasn't the greatest, but it was still fun.  At the end of the game, the score ended up being 4-0 to the visitors.  Once in the locker room, I got changed and waited on my former teammates to be ready before taking them all on a night on the town to my favorite restaurant.  We had some good laughs and reminisced on the good times from last season, and also got to catch up some more with my friend Max Payne.  After saying my goodbyes to them, I went home.  I didn't realize how tired I was until I entered my place.  Haphazardly getting ready for bed, I eventually laid down in bed, where it didn't take long before I was asleep.

[Image: SS.png]                                        [Image: image0.png?width=268&height=375]                                        [Image: ACapSiege1.png?width=500&height=362]

[Image: image0.jpg]

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

ISFL PT (username is Drizzy)

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2021, 07:44 AM by Carpy48.)

My day off as a sim: I get up in the morning, run into the bathroom, turn around a few times quickly to get undressed, take a shower and repeat the same to get dressed (best feature ever of being a sim if you ask me). Then I go into the kitchen, make coffee and check if I have any leftover food that's not a week old yet and eat that. After eating some old pancakes that might or might not cause me to throw up later, I go to my computer and play games. Since I can't get my gaming skills up any higher, it's time to go upstairs to my own home-gym. The workout session is cut short because those pancakes were definitely not good anymore and I rush to the nearest bathroom. Luckily I have a maid service come in later to clean that up. I'm still hungry, but since the stove burned down the other night and I haven't gotten around to getting a new one yet (perhaps one that doesn't burn down every time I try to use it), I order pizza instead. Once the pizza has arrived, I sit down in front of the TV and watch the sports channel until it's time to sleep. What a day.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Well lets gets this straight, if my player was a sim, and I was controlling him I believe this would end up being a massive disaster. First of all, Kristjansson would likely be constantly be getting put to bed, and then waking up angry because he isn’t tired on repeat. Second he would likely then go make breakfast but of course I never taught him how to cook, so the house would likely catch fire and he would stand they screaming until the house burned down, no don’t worry I didn’t end him. Next Krisjansson would definitely be late for his job because I straight up forgot he had to go to work, and instead ended up making him either play games on his computer or chill at the gym looking for another good look sim to woo-hoo. After all that is said and done, I would likely have ruined Kristjansson’s career as he would be fired from his job and end up living in a burned down house, least he got the lady tho.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

PBE Affiliate : https://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/...t&p=354245

[Image: lespoils.gif]

(Never played the Sims, but I have played SimCity)
All subways, all the time. Other cities have roads, but not this one. The designers went all in on walking and underground only. The air here is clean and fresh because of that and since all the factories are on the other side of the town, waaaaaaay away from us and the wind blows all their smoke over to the next town. The odd thing here is the complete lack of houses though - everyone lives in an apartment building. 
Best part is jump on the subway and just a few stops over is more shopping than you could ever dream of. So. Much. Building after building of it. And of course there is the arena, right next to the stadium. I love the arena, mainly because it is where my job is.  Dozens and dozens of games here, and since this is technically the only city, I get to play all my games here! This is such a great city!
Of course, the hurricanes, earthquakes, fires, and occasional giant monster attacks are a bit frustrating at times...

[Image: A9nSgBs.gif]

ISFL UW Affiliate Claim

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

(This post was last modified: 08-27-2021, 10:00 AM by karlssens.)

Man of the people, what a simp-le task. I used to crush this game back in the day so I'd likely apply a similar style of play if Mr. Scholz was a sim. I'd try my absolute best to keep all the bars at pretty well max so I'm nice and happy and fill any free time with constructive tasks like fitness. or maybe painting. maybe I'll read a book on cooking and learn how to make that 10/10 goopy carbonara. I bet it would slow down the Dragons. Over time I'd earn promotion after promotion and make a tidy amount of bank to build a big a beautiful house. Along the way maybe I meet an attractive female sim, have some woohoo and raise a couple Karlstraße juniors to dominate the league once I retire this old man. Also weird question but does a carpool show up to take me to work? Whos driving it?

[Image: IAP8v68.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Karl is not a morning person. This career seems to fit pretty nicely with that preference. Usually he will wake up at 10 - 10:30, roll out of bed and head over to one of the local restraunts for breakfast. It's been a few years now where he doesn't cook breakfast for himself, rather he decided that he makes enough money to pay for a good one, and it's nice to slowly wake up with a nice hot coffee and some food. A nice little bonus is he finds this really helps him connect with the community. A lot of people would come up to him at the start and ask for selfies, but as his public appearance has been normalized, and his star dwindling he's more or less left alone to do his thing.

Next step is off to the gym! Either stretching for game day or a full workout on an off day. The team then usually has a meeting at 15:00, so he grabs a black coffee and sips that throughout listening to the coaches ramble on and on about the importance of backchecking.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

Uggghhh!  The alarm goes off at 6:30 a.m.  It’s an off day. No game.  I get up do my personal hygiene stuff and get my first cup of coffee.  While slurping, I check my email.  Maybe a kind GM has given me a bonus !!

Breakfast consists of some kind of high protein gork. No pancakes and sausage for this guy.  At least not during the regular season.  Then it is off to the practice facility.  We typically spend an hour or two reviewing video of the last game.  Here is where we work on hockey smarts.   What could we have done better or differently to change the outcome so that it would be more favorable. 

We hit the ice.  The coaching staff has designed drills that focus on one or more aspects of the game.  Today it is our power play.  We have to move the puck faster and create opportunities for our shooters to have clear access to the net.

The practice winds down with some gym time.  Here we are working on strength and conditioning.  I, personally, spent most of my time on the stationary bike chatting with a few of my teammates.  

Back home to spend a few quality hours with my gf.  Dinner consists of a nice seak dinner.  I wind down with a movie, off to sleep and then...the alarm goes off at 6:30….

Word Count:  233

[Image: Rinky-sig.jpg]

I would wake my sim up, and get him to the damn toilet. From there, it's time to get into your running clothes! Bjorn will go for a 2 mile run to get his day started. Once he's back, drenched in sweat and tired, it's time for him to take a shower and to head to the Great Falls practice facility. He will do an on-ice training session, getting his athleticism attributes up, and then he will head to the team kitchen and have a fantastic meal of chicken fettuccini alfredo with a seltzer water.

From there, it's back home, and it is nap time. Bjorn wakes up around 3:00 PM and it’s Xbox time. He started grinding away at rising up the ranks until about 6:00 PM, when he heads to the local nightlife scene. Around 9:00 after spamming flirt with the random patrons at the bar, he evolves into his final form: “Don’t you know who I am!?” a la Milan Lucic.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Atticus Hale would wake just after the sun rises in the gigantic boxy house that he's built. It's so huge that he can't even fill all the rooms with stuff, so most of them sit empty. First thing's first - gotta use the bathroom. He thinks to himself that he's pretty hungry, but instead opts to get his blood flowing by going and using the exercise equipment that occupies one of the many rooms. After working up a good sweat, his stomach grumbles. Time to go cook some food. Atticus doesn't have a very high cooking skill, but he's working on it! As a result, there was a fire or two, but we have food! Once he's finished, he forces himself to pick up the trash he's left behind from previous days wandering the house. Once that task is completed, it's time to go change clothes and get ready for practice. Off we go!

Atticus returns later that day. We don't really know what his day consisted of, but he should probably cook some dinner. No fires this time! He'll be a chef in no time. Don't forget to pick up your trash and do the dishes! After all that, it's time for bed. Tomorrow will be much of the same. A SIMple day in the life of Atticus Hale.

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]