Create Account

S61 mPT#5- Snacks

This one is a difficult one as I love to snack, and it has been evolving year by year to something new. In the past it was chips, specifically nachos which I still do love however I now have a thing for sunflower seeds, I can keep eating those things until I've gone through almost a full bag in one sitting.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

my favorite snack of all time is the tears of my enemies. they come in various flavors, such as salty, sour, savory, and special edition "you only won because the sim fucking sucks"

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

I'm a sucker for baked goods, and lucky for me (but unlucky for my health) I'm a rather prolific baker. Sweet and salty is my favourite combination, and I have a peanut butter cookie recipe that hits both so beautifully.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

San Diego spicy tomato flavor potato chips by Taffel. I don’t know if that says anything to people outside Finland and the Baltic states. But anyhow, they’re my favorite ever since I was a kid. They disappeared from the Estonian market for like a decade in the interim, but luckily they decided to start marketing them around here again. Their flavor is unique in that they are not your usual tomato flavor chips that taste like ketchup, nor are they your usual BBQ or salsa flavored chips, but they have this unique tangy sourness to the tomato spice mix that I really like.

[Image: 63647_s.gif]
Forge  S69 Challenge Cup Champion - Philadelphia Forge   Forge
Renegades Renegades  S59 & S62 Challenge Cup Champion - Texas Renegades  Renegades  Renegades 
 Armada  S57 Four Star Cup Champion - Anchorage Armada  Armada 
Finland  Finland  S57 & S58 WJC / S62, S64 & S66 IIHF Gold Medalist - Team Finland   Finland  Finland
[Image: kLRJavo.png]       [Image: ZjgHcNL.png]
After 69 shots on net with still no SHL goals to show for it, even the opposition started to feel so sorry for Lemo, that they decided to help him out :D
- Bad pass by Jack Klompus, he gave it right to Lemo Pihl.
- Lemo Pihl rips it to the net...
- Lemo Pihl will find the empty net, that should do it!
TEX @ MAN, S59 game 31

Im a slut for salt.  My favorite candy bar is a Payday, but honestly my mom makes these little things that are a pretzel (like you get out of a bag, not a soft pretzel) with a Rolo on tope of them, then you stick those into the oven and let the Rolo melt onto the pretzel.  Once you pull them out you put an almond on top in the half melted Rolo and they are delightful.

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]

My favorite snack is double decker fudge rounds. The chocolately goodness, the flavor of it is just so damn good. Not to mention they're double decker, so it's twice the amount of sugary diabetes causing goodness as a normal one.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2021, 03:54 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

[Image: image0.png]

[Image: image0.jpg]

Snacks are a big deal in Calgary and if push came to shove I would never turn my nose a snickers bar or peanut M&M’s.. both have chocolate.. but have an array of peanuts in them…they are both #Delicious.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Evgeni Petrov swears by the SBLOUNSKCHED! Bar, as created by Strong Bad. I think it's probably the combo of chocolate and the gaseous cloud of marshmallow vapors, but it works well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmhcZqI-4Qg

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

My favorite snack is garlic dill pickles, for sure one of the best snacks in the world. Some of my family has a nickname of “pickles” for me because I loved them so much growing up & still do!

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

My absolute favorite snack of all time would have to be fried onions. I like them as onion rings, beer battered, breaded, flour coated, petals, straws, any way shape or form. Throw a spicy southwestern ranch and they are amazing.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Cookies. I completely destroy boxes of cookies like nobody's business. All kinds, whatever I can get my hands on, generic chips ahoy chocolate chip, keebler soft batch, elaborate special chocolate chip, pepperidge farm chocolate chunk, nantucket, milanos, oatmeal raisin, etc and god forbid I ever get my hands on boxes of girl scout cookies I will eat 2 sleeves of thin mints and a box of samoas in an evening. Yes I have a problem.

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

MY favorite snack without a doubt is a Three Musketeers bar. You know why? Because, clearly, it is the bestest chocolate in the world, as well as the fact of the matter when you take a bite it feels like you are laying on a cloud slowly eating it. It is heaven.

(52 words)

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]

Pop rocks are by far the favorite candy of Zoltan the Simulation Hockey player. Just like the clothing of his people, bubble wrap, the pop rocks provide the same level of stimulation. POP POP POP GO THE POP ROCKS IN YOUR MOUTH. POP POP POP GOES THE BUBBLE WRAP TOO!

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

I see a lot of people have put munchies, which I do have to agree with, however my main reason is it's the only place to get salsa doritos anymore. When I was younger salsa doritos came in a black bag and were fantastic, but now the only way to get them is in the flaming hot munchies snack mix. Which is fine, I enjoy that too, but it's wild to me that they still produce the flavor dust to make salsa doritos, but limit them to the snack mix. It's a travesty is what it is.

Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride

[Image: Q4Adkgo.png]

my favorite snack is the blood of opposing defenders, they are so slow and very stinky however they are someone dominated and won this on and i believe that i will be eating most of my favoiret snack soon

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap