Create Account

S61 mPT#5- Snacks

My favorite snack would be Skittles.  More specifically the Wild Berry, the purple packaging, version of Skittles. With great flavors like Berry Punch and Wild Cherry, it’s always been one of my favorites since childhood.

Quote:35 words

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

My favourite Snack is easily Buttered popcorn with some Coca cola, i love popcorn overall but butter flavoured is the one true way, then a nice cold coke to wash it down, perfection.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

My favourite snack is probably peanut butter on crackers. Peanut butter is amazing, and crackers are just a good vessel for eating peanut butter. There's also the added bonus of no animal products to feel guilty about consuming. (38 words)

[Image: sink.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2021-04-12_000020.png]

Code:
Your task: Describe your favorite snack, currently or all-time. Describe the flavor profile and why it is your favorite. When do you find yourself eating this snack?

Easy answer. Some tortilla chips with a bit of salsa and quac. Got your yummy crunchy chips, with that slightly spicy salsa and a delicious avocado flavoured quac which is nice and fresh to go with the salsa.

[38 words]

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

My favorite snack is pickles. Anything pickled really. Cucumbers, carrots, green beans, mushrooms. It's healthy with a bit of a kick.

Unfortunately I'm not too good at making them. I can never get it quite right and end up getting them from the local market instead.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

It has to be a Snickers bar. I just LOVE the combo of caramel, soft cream, peanuts, and chocolate. Well, it is not just one. I buy around 25-30 bars at a time. And I devour them like there is no tomorrow, so I have to buy more the next day.

It's got to be pickled onion Monster Munch. For a start, pickled onion is the best flavour of crisps hands down, and the crunch of a Monster Munch just exceeds all. Monster Munch sponsor me.

To the chagrin of many, I'd have to say that the delicious peanut buttery treat, Nutter Butter cookies, would have to be my favorite snack of all time. Sweet, but not too sweet. Perfect flavor profile with a satisfying crunch. They go great with a glass of milk as well. They also have a silly name and that's fun.

[Image: MittschiffsSHL.gif]

The favorite snack of Jaska Seppala of the buffalo stampede is popcorn. It is a classic snack that can be made easily and you can add all kinds of toppings to it. Like butter and caramel

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

One of my all time favourite snacks is definitely Lays Ketchup chips because you can never go wrong with an all time Canadian snack classic. However, Ruffles All Dressed comes a close second.

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

michael scarn loves to chow down on cheese balls. cheese balls are wonderfully tasty treats that can also be shared between friends with great aplomb.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Mini eggs are an incredible snack. Inside the hard candy shell lies delicious chocolate that never shames me for continuing to shovel another handful into my mouth. The only thing that outstrips them are cadbury creme eggs which are the pinnacle of human achievement

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Recently I fell in love with this round cookies with a star shaped hole in the middle filled with chocolate. I always enjoyed a mix of chocolate with something to add some texture, and these are my favourites rn.

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

My favourite snack recently changed since I moved across the pond. Back home in Austria it were Kebap chips. But they do not do those chips here, that is why my new favourite snack are cheddar cheese pretzel bits. The flavour profile? Heavenly. Cheesy, crunchy, perfection. I loved Pretzel bits, get me more pretzel bits please.

[Image: gREvMiW.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria 

My favorite snack is squirrels because I'm a secret squirrel and aint no one harder than the dude that became the dude that was disguised as another dude because you're Robert Downey and tropic thunder don't ever try to be the greatest cause you can never be a threat to me and at the meantime you might as well think that you're even kind of neat to me and I'm neither the needer because I'm better than better than hawks my name is a heater but fuck around and find out that I should be number 1 on your birthday like Bon Jovi on my birthday because 1988 was a good year

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50