Create Account

S62 PT#2: Hit the Ice

fileworker pt pass

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

I recognized a lot of the faces on the Grizzled Vets team, but I was only focused on one thing: keeping the puck out of the net. The Vets certainty had more experience, and used that to try and get under our skin, and it must have worked. Too many penalties taken, and eventually the Vets power play broke through, making it a 1-0 game. But with youth comes energy, and midway through the 2nd the rooks broke through and tied things up. The game remained tight through the 3rd, both teams trading chances, but regulation ended deadlocked. OT saw the experience of the Vets pay off, as nerves got to the rookies and a costly turnover lead to a breakaway goal, ending the night with a loss for the rooks. It was a hard fought battle, and one that the Up-and-Comers will remember going forward. These are the kind of games that grow teams and grow bonds.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: Tqabyfh.png]

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: hudson.png]

Oh man I have been on a real slow start this season. Last season, I had 54 points in 66, but I am only on pace for 48 this season despite more TOI, PP1 time and a 425 build. Honestly not sure what is going on there, not having the greatest luck or having a fun time in sims. Colorado has been alright in the first half, a few nice surprises like Shoyo Hinata breakout season but I definitely thought we would do better with our strong roster. Overall, I think Maine has surprised lots of people this year. They were not very good in Season 61, and I think lots of people just swept them under the rug. They currently have one of the best records in the league, and I did not expect them to do this well. Anaheim has been bad, as usual of course, which is what all Raptors love to see.

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

prompt 1:

2-1 and what a fantastic win by the Up-and-Comers. Gonzo Gobbledygook was in special form scorings twice from tight angles. They certainly deserved this one after carrying play through most of the game. This was one of, if not the best, games of the round-robin tournament so far.

The Up-and-Comers seemed to be buzzing all night and created a ton of chances even though only two went in. Tommy Tightpants will have to finish some of his opportunities soon, otherwise being snake bit will turn into being unable to finish in some people’s minds - though not surprising for a young gun, even one who has been stunningly consistent night in and night out.

Rebecca Montagne came up big tonight, as although the Grizzled Vets didn’t have too many Grade-A chances they still managed to pour on 37 shots. There was a period late in the 3rd where the Vets were consistently pressuring the youths and Montagne kept it tied.

Big win for the team tonight! The future is bright for these Aurora prospects!

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

ISFL Affiliate

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Personally, I think it's been a solid start to the season for Kinsinger & Kelowna. The Knights are sitting in 6th in the league right now, with between 3 and 6 games in hand over all the teams ahead of them. We also happen to be sitting last in our division. That should tell how insanely stacked the Ciarelli division is. At least with only 3 teams, the Knights are guaranteed to be in the playoffs. But it's insane that in a 14 team league, the 2nd, 3rd, and 6th best teams are all in the same division. The other 3 team division has the 7th, 9th, and 10th best teams. Kinsinger has 23 points so far this season in 30 games, which is well on pace to top the 36 points from his rookie season. Also a decent number of hits and blocks and is once again leading the Knights in game rating. Kinsinger is sporting some decent advanced stats, with a Corsi over 50 and a positive relative Corsi, as well as a solid G/60 differential. Hopefully that solid performance can continue through the rest of the season.

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: symmshl.gif]

My player has been doing all right but I'm still disappointed in my production. I'm averaging a point every two games which is nowhere where I want to be, and not what the grizzlies deserve after picking me with their first-ever draft pick.

It's hard to be a maxed out player and still see that you're not producing as much as you should be. The team needs me to be better. I'm not sure why the points aren't coming. I don't know if it's team chemistry or line chemistry but something needs to give.

I honestly think that the team needs to just get a little bit older so that we can put up big numbers. I'm a second-year player and have 19 points while our best player has 25. Right now it's not enough to win anything and it's disheartening.

The best thing about it is that we're only going to get better from here so it's only looking up.

Update PageWhalers | Monarchs | Player Page

[Image: T96UlnW.png]

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

By god has it been a week. I feel like Joseph Weston overall has been average. Could be better, could be worse, but still could be better. I think however the Calgary Dragons have been absolutely on fire and killing it, these guys have been doing work. The youngsters and rookies on the team have been truly fantastic and I can't appreciate them enough for the amazing work they have done for the team. The fact that the team is at the top of the standings in the Pacific is truly a sight to behold after all the hardships they've gone through and it is truly a testament to the hardworking efforts of the newer members of the team as well as our Coach Wally. They've all been doing truly amazing things and we can't thank them enough for getting us to such an amazing position in the league. Thanks, guys

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

PROMPT 2

So far the season has been a little bit bitter sweet. I think as a whole I am very happy with how Minnesota has performed. We are holding our own in the top half of the league, this is probably due to bringing in some relevant TPE players recently to bolster what we had, as well as some growth to help offset some of our regression hits in the roster. I think our season is probably slightly over performing, but I am not sure to be honest as the league is not as top heavy as it was previously, and maybe we starting to see some systems kicking in and helping balance out a bit more... I think the top is still too high probably, but it is what it is. My personal performance is the less positive side. I think I have a lot of stats to look at with a smile. Better TA/GA ratio, solid performances at both ends. Still doing well compared to the D core of my team, but I feel like this will be the third season in a row I haven't scored as much as I should be. I have stopped improving in the offensive end essentially. I think part of that is not playing much on the powerplay for the past couple years, and that is probably having to do with the lack of depth on the team and needing to give those low-risk minutes to lower TPE players, or maybe not, but I am hoping I can get back to improving on the points column soon as the rest of the stats getting better is nice, but no one really cares about those at the end of the day.
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2021, 03:01 AM by Blastmeaway.)

[Image: Screen_Shot_2021-11-20_at_10.42.01_PM.png]

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Game one of the tournament is officially in the books and the Grizzled Vets come out with a hard fought victory over the Up and Comers team. The youngsters took the lead within the first 3 minutes, scored 2 more quick goals, and held it until the tail end of the 2nd when Tony Pepperoni scored what many are already calling the goal of the tournament to get the Vets on the board. The big difference in the 3rd was all about the experience. It took the old guard time to get the engines roaring, but once they did it was complete dominance. Rex Kirkby scored twice and Luke Thomason scored an absolute beauty for the game winner in the last 2 minutes to take the lead and the win for the Vets. Steven Moyer finished with 2 helpers and a +2 in 19:38 of play time in this super close contest.

PBE Affiliate

WSBL PT

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

prompt 2

It's been a busy week, it's a different performance. A game can be played very well by a failure again. The team's game is good, sometimes coolness is missing, because we don't get the gates in important moments. We're not at the top of the table, but we can certainly win strong opponents, but we just have to. For my individual performance, after the first week I was pleased to do it, I was good at delivering resulting throws and passing. Now that this article is over, the second week is over and there is no longer such a good picture in personal statistics. But now is the time to be able to recover and be ready for next week, which is surely to be decisive. My goal remains unchanged, I want to win the gates and win, and while I can, I'll be in professional sports, but when a major downturn begins, I might have to quit the sport and start my business.