Create Account

S63 PT #2: Dress to in Press

PT Pass

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

press: melvin how would you describe the way you have played over the past few games
moose: i dont know. moose go and skate. he hit enemy. he get puck. give puck to friends. sometimes puck even go into net from moose.
press: are you worried at all about this being your last season in nevada?
moose: yes. nevada fun. moose is sad to leave friends. but big hockey people need moose. little hockey people need new friends. new friends very good.
press: what are you hoping to accomplish over the rest of the season?
moose: moose just want to play with friends. get puck more, protect willie. willie is the best.
press: any thoughts about nevada's chances of winning the cup this year?
moose: i dont know why we need win cup. can just go to the store and buy cup. cup from store very nice. way cheaper. who needs to win cup. this is silly human thing.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2022, 06:59 PM by Leafs4ever.)

Prompt 2

We're about a third of the season in and there was a lot expected of you this season. How do you feel you're living up to those expectations?

I'm not, honestly. 17 points in 22 games with a ton of ice time and talented line mates? It's been disappointing. Early in the season at least we were winning, but now we're on a skid and my play has more of a microscope on it. I had big expectations of myself and so far, I haven't hit on them.

What do you think could be the reason?

I really don't know. Maybe I just need to simplify the game and focus on executing on those simple plays and just don't try to do too much. Opposing teams might also be keying on us more after our success last season, but we should be able to play through that if we're as talented as we say.

Have expectations changed for the rest of the season?

Absolutely not. I've put in too much work to take a step back and accept playing less than I'm capable. I'm going to push myself harder and work harder to get to where I should be. My team deserves better play from me and I'm going to make sure they get it.

(215 words)

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2022, 05:10 AM by Tesla.)

Prompt 1

Agent Da Vinci (Agent Tesla but with a nicely photo edited walrus mustache as a disguise): So I just got done infiltrating Melvin Majestik-Moose's press conference after our last game and I think I may have gone too far. See the Battleborn public relations department came to me and asked me to go undercover to try to get the funniest answers out of Melvin for the team Twitter feed. Well I thought the answers Melvin gave were hilarious personally, but Janice from public relations said it was a 'nightmare made manifest' and 'illegal in every country and somehow also on the majority of Saturn's moons' which I think is an exaggeration as we all know Titan has no laws.

Normally I would show it to you now and get your perspective to see which side of the fence you land on, but a bunch of people in black suits came by and confiscated all the recordings and flashed their little memory wiping pen. They said something about 'things humanity was not meant to know' and 'must destroy all the evidence' so you unfortunately do not get to judge for yourself. Suffice to say Melvin REDACTED BY THE LEGAL DEPARTMENT all of the reporters in the room save for myself, and that until cake was offered Melvin continued to OH DEAR GOD THEIR SCREAMS WILL HAUNT MY NIGHTMARES...you should have seen their faces! Well the ones that were still attached at least; they would have made for some fantastic Christmas cards I promise you that!

That was my first experience trying to work in public relations for a hockey team and I think it went rather well to be honest. Janice said she would never ask for my help again even after having her memory erased so I am going to call it a win! Thanks for joining us on this journey and I hope you have a wonderful week!

Code:
Word Count: 319

WSBL Affiliate PT

[Image: sink.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2021-04-12_000020.png]

PBE Affiliate

[Image: crunksig2.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2022, 08:23 PM by Redderder15.)

Prompt 1

Me: "Hey Mikko Rashford, I'm John Smith reporting for Sportsnet, can I ask you a few questions?"

Rashford: "Sure, why not."

Me: "How did it feel to get the win tonight, with a star performance from Jeff?"

Rashford: "I mean, the team as a whole played great tonight, we grinded hard, Jonas was great for us between the pipes, just an excellent performance from the whole squad."

Me: "Alright great, but I wanted to hear more about what you think about this absolutely incredible game from Jeff. How does it feel to be on a team with a player of such greatness?"

Rashford: "I mean he had a decent game, I'd like to see him play better defensively and not make the 14 turnovers he made this game, but otherwise yeah a decent night for him."

Me: "Decent? DECENT! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! *leaves*"

Rashford: "What was that guy thinking? He got no points and 14 turnovers tonight!"

161 words

Links: Updates | Player Page | Bank

Play out an interview with your player and the press. You can switch between bold/italics and regular text to differentiate between the two parties involved. Ask any questions you think are relevant, it could be about a certain game, season, cup win, whatever you choose. Include your player's answers to the questions

Great to have you here with us today Ivan. How are you feeling about the upcoming season?

The whole Detroit team is excited to see how S63 turns out for us. We've got a new GM team, a solid core from S62 and a number of exciting rookies this season. The LR has really been booming lately and activity is up so that gives us all hope for the future. We aren't expecting a cup or anything this season, but after last our terrible showing last season we are moving the needle in the right direction.

You talked about the changes that happened in the offseason a bit, how is the new GM team doing?

Both new GMs came in and we immediately noticed a change in the LR. The team is much more cohesive and are putting in a ton of work week by week to improve our game in all aspects. We are still working some line combinations and tactics, but those take time to mature and we are optimistic that things will be looking good in the short term.

How about your play? You've been putting in 3rd line minutes as a center, is that expected?

Expected? Not really. But we are short a Center so someone has to fill that gap and I'm happy to help wherever necessary

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

Prompt 2 - graphic option

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1...ser_PT.png

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

Interview How did it feel to get traded again?

Honestly, I am pretty happy about it. I loved being an Edmonton Blizzard but they are rebuilding and have the pieces in place for the upcoming seasons. I know they will eventually be really good, but at this point in my career I am likely at my peak season. Being able to spend it on a team that is built to win is nice.

Interview Do you know why you were traded?
Honestly, I did mention I would likely be tested free agency at the end of the season as Edmonton's timeline is not headed to competitivity yet. They got a really good deal for a player who is currently at their peak and got really good young players for their window. I think both sides are pretty happy honestly.

Interview What are your thoughts so far on Seattle?
As far as the team goes, it has been good. I am having fun on and off the ice. I am able to impact the game more having a better supporting cast. I was pretty pumped about being able to pot what feels like my first ever SHL hattrick the other night. It has been good and winning is always nice. I am looking forward to seeing how this season goes and whenever I may end up in the future whether I stay here or go. I have not really decided yet, but so far so good in Seattle for me.

Code:
256 Words

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

Prompt 2

So, Petr, you're on a great pace early this season with 20 points in 21 games. How are you feeling about that?

I do what my country requires of me, I could not be more proud of my success for the glory of Czechia. I only pray that it continues along with the good spirits and that it all carries forward into the future.

With everything seeming to be going so well right now for you, is there anything you think you could improve on?

I would love to be scoring more goals, as the team currently operates on a scoring by committee basis, but goal scoring is my purpose. My purpose was given to me by my country and fulfilling it is all I could hope for.

Well even with the season going so well for you, the Knights are still a mid-standings team despite a strong roster with veteran depth. How do you correct this and and stop the Knights from becoming failures like they have been since you've been there?

Glory to Czechia.

After saying that, Petr leaves the press room.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

WSBL PT
Username: Seymour

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

Prompt #2:
NHL Insider Interviewer: We're here with award winning defenseman Jay O'Neil, Jay the Berserkers seem to be playing some high end hockey and are currently leading the league, what do you contribute to the early season success?
Jay O'Neil: Well, you know, I think we've uhhhh, you know, been playing well as a team and winning games
NHL Insider Interviewer: What do you think of your personal early season performance? Only at 8 points and +15 seems like a bad start for you. Especially after two seasons in the book and being the assistant captain of this group
Jay O'Neil: Well, you know, I've been struggling but, you know, we're still winning so can't complain
NHL Insider Interviewer: How do you think you can improve your game for the rest of the season?
Jay O'Neil: You know, I just got to get out there and train harder you know
NHL Insider Interviewer: After winning the cup last year what is Newfoundland's goal this season?
Jay O'Neil: You know, we're gonna win the cup
NHL Insider Interviewer: Thanks for your time Jay, good luck out there

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

I have many teammates whose press conferences I'd like to crash and ask various stupid questions dressed as Michael McMichaels, my undercover media staff persona I crafted learning from the best at undercover personas: Brooklyn Nine-Nine's Jake Peralta. Here are a few of the questions:

To Cassius Darrow, I would like to ask whether he considers himself a big brother, a dad or a granddad to our big and beautiful Seattle Argonauts FAMILY.

To our GMs, I would ask if the reason we haven't won a Cup yet is because they love me too much and know I will leave after we do.

To Vaseline Podcalzone, I would like to ask how does he get the beeg yoshi.

To my brother RART, I would ask how it feels to be the inferior one of the two brothers.

Finally, I'd ask all our prospects if they're ready to step up and fill these shoes after I leave for another cupless team once I've done the deed in Seattle.

[Image: lespoils.gif]

Jakub Aittokallio: Alright I'll take a few quick questions.

"John Smith": John Smith, BBC America, With fellow Tall Brit, Greg Davies on the bench all game today due to an injury, how much did you miss the big guy on the ice tonight.

Jakub Aittokallio: Yeah, when Greg isn't on the Ice it's kind of crazy how different the team acts and how the team chemistry is affected without the core group.

"John Smith": Would you think of adding a reporter like me to the team as a possible replacement?

Jakub Aittokallio: HAHA, no that wouldn't make any sense at all, but hey you do kind of have his build and sound like him.

"John Smith": Well what if I was him?

Jakub Aittokallio: Oh my god, are you serious!? HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THAT!!

Greg Davies: BOOM GOT YOU!! Also please don't fire me haha.

Jakub Aittokallio: You're good Greg, we needed a laugh after a close loss like tonight.

Code:
162 Words

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]