Create Account

S63 PT #2: Dress to in Press

PBE Affiliate

[Image: lZacrUG.png]

ok so here's the press conference between yuuto kira cloudera and the press
reporter1: "so you already play 9 seasons of hockey, how you feel so far? any thought on retiring?"
YKC: "really glad that my career is so long in hockey, 5 year in QCC, and 4 year and counting in Toronto really give me chill. for retiring, maybe i will stay a couple of more season and try win my first challenge cup before i retire"
Reporter2: "so challenge cup before retire? the four star cup is not enough for you then? and what is your target with toronto?"
YKC: " i won the four star cup with QCC 1 season before i go to toronto, so yeah i hope i can win my challenge cup with toronto before i retire, that's my target to, seeing the new toronto under wally gonna be a really bright future, hope we can win some trophy, i belive in wally and wally believe in me, so yeah hope it will turn out good"

Reid sneaks into the press conference, disguised with a very fake moustache, a hat, and sunglasses. These are the questions he asks members of the Argos organization:

To Tiggie Smalls, GM of the Argos:
“Tig, could you describe to me the feeling of constantly trying to live up to your long time GM rival - first in Montreal/Carolina and now in LA - Fuzz - but never being able to be as good or as good looking?”

To Cassius Darrow, retiring captain of the Argos:
“Cassius, you’ve had an amazing run with the Argos - with being the first pick overall in the expansion draft, winning the Bojo, and captaining the Argos for many seasons. That said, with you retiring, are you considering going back to your roots and signing a 1 day contract with your historic favourite franchise, the Calgary Dragons? I know how much you mean to the franchise, so it seems only fitting you sign there before your jersey is retired!”
To Reid Sutherland:
“Where have you been, asshole? Missing again I see.”

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

The press walks in the room, the anticipation is palpable in the room. It's rare that al'Thor gives public comments and with the season he's having, there are lots of questions abound about possible PED use or what could have possibly caused this improvement this season.

Rand al'Thor walks out, takes a seat behind the podium and awaits the first question.

Rand, do you have any comments about the PED use your player has been accused of?

Jeez, you have one 7 point game and everybody thinks you'll piss radioactive. No, I have no comments besides a laugh.

To what would attribute this severe improvement in your game then?

If you've seen Space Jam, it's similar to that. I got a magical puck and used the one power to suck Mikko Rashford's talent into it, absorbing it and depriving him of his own. I now have the strength of a grown man and a baby. That's all for questions, have a good night.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Following Quebec's 4-1 victory over GFG, Aksel hears that fellow stars of the game Hoppy and goalie Justin Time will be interviewed following his press time as Captain. There's a junior league journalist he's had good rapport with after 2 years, and explains the plan to infiltrate his teammate's conference. $50 later, he's dressed in a too-large suit and glasses he can't actually see in, like a poor imitation of Clark Kent.

At the back of the room, he takes his chance to ask a question 10 minutes into the conference during a lull. He stands when chosen, and rattles off his friend's publication and name. Hoppy grins and Fiske knows that he's been found out, so he focuses his attention on Time. He asks the poor goalie when he'll start scoring goals and contributing to wins in an actual, tangible way.

The goalie begins a speech on his role and importance that Fiske has heard many a time, from Time, Doyle, Smith, Ward and really any goalie he's ever met - but then Hoppy nudges Time and whispers something. Time stops mid-rant and switches onto a speech about how he's sure, if he tried, he could end up with more points than his captain. Fiske laughs, says "no further questions" and that's that.

212 words

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

WSBL Affiliate

[Image: b6kz2LW.png]
[Image: CWUfbzX.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2022, 01:58 PM by Mr. Finland.)

Hi Anton, you are having a great season with the Inferno so far, what do you attribute these success to?

- I think that our young core is starting to blossom finally.

Anton, your fans have been following your socials and you share a lot of dogs picture, do you own any dog yourself?

- No I don't. I had two very important dog at my life, first one was part of my life 0-15yo. He was Tibetan Spaniel Jesse. He was my grandparents dog, what a great boy! Second one was my mom dog Stella, who was my friend 8 years. She was silly, but cute dog.

Back to hockey, Atlanta fans are getting excited about success, and are starting to think about winning it all. Is it too early to think about the cup?

- In my opinion yes it is. I would give us 2-3 seasons more time to develop until cup window is open to us.

Your teamate Angus McFife said you were the best centerman he has ever seen touch the ice, how do you feel about that?

- I want play one note from my Bark Mail to Angus: WOOF WOOF AUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WOOF WOOF VUH VUH GURNAU AUUUUUUUUU

(Translated those who didn't understand Nash message: See you at next home game at Atlanta. I will be there at visitor and I will cheers for you everyone! What's similarity between Angus and Anton? Both start with A :dogekekSmile

[Image: sig-500500.png][Image: ALFaRJc.gif]

[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png]

[Image: seal1.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2022, 02:12 PM by Durden.)

Frederico, how do you think the season is going for you?

Well, for me personally, I'm happy. I've been doing better than past seasons, and I'm on pace to beat my stats from last season. I'm excited that I can finally be a boon to the team, rather than a hindrance.

How do you feel about the team as a whole?

I think we're doing great, especially with the moves our head office has made. I am really saddened to see the lack of parity, with the Berserkers taking a ton of the top spots and having held onto those spots for seasons now. I really think the league needs to figure out how to fix the issue.

Do you think the Grizzlies have what it takes to be champs?

Obviously, or I wouldn't be on the team. They put their faith in me, and I'm putting my faith in them. They've done great things and we're going to get a championship very soon. I can feel it in my bones.

Update PageWhalers | Monarchs | Player Page

[Image: T96UlnW.png]

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

https://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/...t&p=413516

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

wsbl pt

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Prompt 2:
Reporter: Hey Leon, we haven't seen much of you recently outside games. Why has that been the case?

Leon: Frankly, we're not doing very well on the ice so the priority shouldn't be on talking to media right? You can talk to one of the leadership folks if you've got pressing questions, they'll answer you. But I've been told I'm slacking on my media duties which are contractually obligated, so here I am. Ask away.

Reporter: Edmonton is 4th in the Pacific division, barely ahead of Calgary for last place due to more OTL's. Catching up with the top 3 seems impossible. What is the team's mentality during these struggles?

Leon: It's one of those times when we have to take a look in the mirror to see why we're struggling. We're not playing well enough all-around, we're getting outplayed consistently on both ends of the ice. When we struggle like this, as a young team, we're not extremely disappointed with it. Each game is experience under our belts.

Reporter: Thanks for your time Leon.

PROMPT 2

Jimmy, thanks for joining us for pregame, I know thinks have been difficult on the ice for you and the Panthers this season so we appreciate you taking the time to talk with us a bit.

Of course, it's nice to stay in touch with you guys and the fans. It's not been the season we expected but there's still a lot of stuff moving behind the scenes.

Definitely the case. You've struggled personally coming in from a very cold international window, back up to a point per game at this point now, but what has been the biggest difficulty for you keeping you from reaching the level you played at last season?

I think we're all still adapting to the offseason rule changes, though I know it's not a good excuse. Teams like the Platoon have really thrived in this transition period and I've struggled to adapt to some extent. Maybe next season there's more changes that cater to my playstyle, but until then I'll keep pushing forward and hoping that my shots start to fall.

Thanks Wags, we hope so too. Good luck tonight.

201 words

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Janis, half of the season is already behind your back, how you feel?

Already half of the season is done? Oh, I really did not follow that. This half went by pretty fast. Overall I feel good. Getting confident after every game. I enjoy every second on ice, although I know I still have so much to learn. I want to be part of this league, I want to be part of this team.

Scored few goals and got some assists under your name this season. And you scored against Calgary, who traded you before this season.

It was very emotional and special game. I scored goal and it felt so good. I love Dragons, but now I am a Monarchs player.

How is the future looking for Janis Lux?

I hope future looks bright not only for me individually but for the team too. All team looks motivated and in few seasons I hope we will fight for the title.

**161 words**

Drafted 59th Overall in SMJHL S58 draft by Anchorage Armada
Drafted 9th in SMJHL S60 expansion draft by Great Falls Grizzlies
Drafted 36th Overall in SHL S59 draft by Calgary Dragons

[Image: lux2.png]

Prompt 2

Q: New England has gone through a lot since you joined the team. How do you feel about the team's and your path so far?
A: Since I joined New England it has been a roller coaster. I joined a strong team which unfortunately did not see much luck. The rebuild started with a good timeline for me, which made me hopeful. We were not able to go all the way unfortunately. Now with Luke joining, being my third General Manager since joining, I still see a bright future.

Q: Do you think assigning a new General Manager at this point could disrupt the team atmosphere?
A: Replacing the General Manager is never a thing that goes perfectly smooth. But I have full confidence in Luke. He has taken on the role quickly and made several good moves already.

Q: How do you think the next few seasons will look like for New England?
A: That one is hard to answer. Luke is the only one who can answer that question.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

Prompt 2:
[Image: hVp46GG.png]

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me