Create Account

S63 PT #3: Hell's Kitchen

PBE Affiliate

PROMPT 2

Hagan has an interesting meal plan that has worked out fairly well for him on game day. His meal plan on game day is not to carb load, or eat a balanced meal full of vitamins and electrolytes. Instead, Hagan chooses to eat an absolute monster of a breakfast and then have a nice meal a few hours before the game, typically of some sort of chicken and mac and cheese combination. His breakfast is typically scrambled eggs with cheese, bacon, pancakes, buttered toast, and hash browns. To celebrate a victory, Hagan likes to have pizza and a cold beer. On days off between games, Hagan likes to treat himself to basically whatever he feels like. A lot of Mexican and Southern foods get devoured on off days, from shrimp and grits to burritos. He also likes to hit the town on days off, typically ending the night with a street hot dog or some other street food.

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Prompt 2

"Long" John Donair doesn't really have a set meal that he enjoys day-in and day-out. The running joke coming through the NA3HL and high school was that his name was 'donut', so a 'Long John' is what he should have for breakfast. Donair has never been a huge fan of donuts -- or donair, for that matter. He enjoys big cheeseburgers from run-down diners, preferably with some fries and a strawberry milkshake (which has really fallen off as far as popular flavors in the past few years, don't you think?). On off-days he'll carbo load with the rest of the boys, enjoying a big spaghetti dinner with garlic bread and, perhaps, if only by accident, some vegetables. Big strong Donair needn't worry about those aspects of his health just yet anyway; he's still a growing boy! Out of convenience he has learned to cook a few things, but in general he sticks to the grill; burgers, dogs, steaks occasionally (but who has the time), and he'll put the occasional potato on there as well.

Prompt 1

Oh I am not a great chef at all. But I do know how to make some bangin food from some easy food items like chicken nuggets, mac and cheese, cheeseburgers, and things like that. JK I definitely will try to make meals that are power meals to keep us focused and ready for games. Water and Gatorade for drinks. Spaghetti is a must pregame meal. It is essential for us. Get some garlic bread to go with it. I am not taking orders. I will make the same meal for everyone. For Breakfast. Omelets and fresh fruit. For lunch I will be making some form of a sandwich/ subs. Italian, Tuna, Cold Cuts, or Roast Beef. That will be served with pasta salad, baked beans, cole slaw, or chips. And for dinner. Non game days we will have Burgers, Steaks, chicken, ribs full course. Baked Potato, side salad, and veggies to go with. Game days like I said will be spaghetti. It will become a regular thing for us. Dessert will be cookies and some sort of pie. Biggest thing is no requests.

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: petrov.png]

You wanna know Justin Keahi's meal plan before a game? It's beer, sriracha sauce, and whatever leftovers form the night before. Just mixing that shitup and throwing it in a tortilla with some bbq sauce. Just mix that shit up and eat that shit. Gourmet shit right there. Leftovers in a tortilla with sriracha and bbq sauce is the best meal ever. It works for everything, too. Leftover spaghetti, chicken, chicken alfredo, sloppy joes, taco mix. The possibilities are endless, plus you can start mixing and matching things. Throw in some shredded cheese, or reheat some mac and cheese and put it in there. It's being converted into energy anyways, so might as well be efficient and wrap it up in a nice little bow we call the tortilla. Then after the food, Keahi does a big line of cocaine. I'm talking pure shit, just a full line. You gotta get hyped up somehow, right?

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

The Edmonton Blizzard locker room is home to an ecclectic cast of characters, so it's going to be a hassle trying to please everyone, but that should get my creative brain going. Let's start with the non-human players on the teams, mainly Pasta the Turtle and Julio Tokolosh, a turtle and a cow respectively. I've learned on the internet that turtles eat berries, vegetables and seaweed, so i'd start with some sort of gourmet seaweed salad for Pasta. Then, it's harder for the cow, but I found the perfect thing. It would certainly be a treat for a cow, but it's unpalatable for humans: Shredded Wheat cereals. For the rest of my teammates, I'd try to cook their favorite meals, after all I like my teammates and I want everyone to be happy if we want to perform well in games. Whether it's pasta or a steak, or a foreign dish I've never heard of, you can be sure that Kaapo will work his ass off to cook for you.

170 words

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2022, 11:45 PM by DELIRIVM.)

PROMPT 2 -

Daniil Nikiforov doesn't like to eat the day of a game. He'll have a protein shake in the morning and not do any workouts on the day of a game. He'll spend most of the day keeping himself fairly lowkey. Maybe a small jog but overall just lowkey. Once the game is over it's all about the feast. If the team wins, which has been often th is season, he'll reward himself with an entire stack of blueberry pancakes with strawberry syrup, 3 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links, and hashbrowns. But if they lose he'll only have a two egg omelette with two strips of bacon. Between game days Daniil will eat a fairly steady diet of eggs and protein shake in the morning, a nice salad or wrap for lunch, many snacks of nuts and jerky between meals, and he'll finish off his evening with some lean meat, pasta, and many vegetables. Ending the night with some frozen yogurt, berries, and a little bit of blueberry sauce. Daniil has definitely taken a step this season because of his fitness and conditioning. He understands that eating well will help propel him and his team to the top. And he's been finally seeing the results he was hoping for because of his commitment! 

[213 Words]

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

Prompt 2:

Finally a PT about Food, thank you! So Esa Parmborg's meal plan is pretty simple, eat as much as humanly possible so he has enough fuel to perform at a high level in the game and then eat much as possible between games to replenish the fuel he lost during the game. His game day meal starts with 6 scrambled eggs, a pound of bacon, home fries, sausage links and patties, english muffins, assorted pastries and then of course a dozen boston creme donuts, that's the key, gotta get those donuts in there. Once breakfast is over, he has a light lunch around 2pm consisting of a 3 foot chicken parm sub and a couple family size bags of chips to wash it down. Then it's off to the rink and as he prepares his gear and gets dressed he usually eats a meatball parm sub. Right before the game he pounds 3 gatorades and eat a dozen power bars, now he's ready for the game. After the game he has a huge meal of ziti with meatsauce and chicken parm on the side, like 3-4 cutlets. In between games he takes part in chicken wing eating contests and has a hired chef to make him meals, he eats a lot of dumpings and pierogies on his days off. Parmborg consumes a lot of calories but when you're a high-level athlete like him you need a lot of fuel to perform and recover.

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

PBE affiliate PT

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

WSBL PT 2-4

[Image: mtDOugA.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Bojo Box (C. Knouse)

I think I would take recommendations but it would be so hard to make everyone something different, that sounds like a chefs nightmare. So I’d at least take recommendations from the team and then choose a few different people’s suggestions to make on a large scale. This way people get to share their favorite dishes with their teammates without me having to break my brain trying to organize that many different plates. The dishes would be massive protein for massive gains obviously, everything would have meat, vegans must bring their own dishes. Its just how it is. I think going forward you could grab suggestions from the team for a certain period and rotate through them for the week, with a ruggsy surprise day mixed in for fun and extra protein. One of these Ruggsy surprise meals would probably be a meaty penne alla vodka with bacon and bacon wrapped skirt steak with fries and cheese doodles.

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

oh this is perfect, I got an amazing chicken dish that is both healthy and simple to make. First you get chicken breasts, rice, and an assortment of vegtables for a veggie mixture. You cook those veggie bitches up in a pan, make sure they are A+ tasty. Then you cook the rice in a rice cooker because you arent a broke bitch. Then you want to make this spice mixture
1 Tablespoon of Paprika
2.25 Teaspoons of black pepper
2.25 Teaspoons of garlic
2.25 TEaspoons of Onion Powder
1.5 Teaspoons of Oregano
1.5 Teaspoons of Thyme Leaves
.75 teaspoons of Salt
.5 Teaspoons of Coriander
.25 Teaspoons of Cayenee Pepper

you mix that up , use whatever oil you want on the chicken. Throw that mixture in. Heat the oven at 425 for 15-30 minutes depending on how you did the chicken. Then put the rice, chicken, and veggies in one big pot, mix it up. Boom you got banging food

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Bas can't cook much but one thing that Bas can cook is fried chicken. Gonna get some eggs, flower, bread crumbs, and skinless boneless chicken breast and we're going to put it in oil in a pan and cook it up nice and good. I'm gonna make two breasts for every player because damn they are fucking good yo. You gotta have it my dude. Then I make spaghetti. I do this by making hot water and then putting noodles in it. Then after the noodles are loose I drain the water and pour spaghetti sauce in it. Then I feed it to you. The last thing Bas can cook is chili. Gonna get two pounds of beef, 2 cans of chili beans, chili mix, cayene powder, some sugar, and finally buffalo wing sauce. You think buffalo wing sauce in chili isn't good? HAVE YOU HAD IT? That's right didn't think so. It's fucking delicious. You gotta have it. YOU GOTTA FUCKING HAVE IT.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]

I don't know how to cook a lot, I mainly just know how to boil water and to throw things in the pot. So unless people are wanting nothing but Mac n cheese, they better get to making themselves a meal. I would never attempt to poison my teammates. I'm much more worried they'd try and poison me after how I played this season. I mainly eat carbs, so that's what I'll stick with. Just the basics, you've got your pastas, breads, wheats, etc. Hopefully that will keep me energized. Oh, and I almost forgot the main ingredient: butter! If I can't put butter on top of it, I probably don't want to eat it. The old chef used to cook salmon nearly everyday, but with Arturs gone, I don't know if anyone even ate it anymore. But it's probably for the best that the new chef know how to cook it. Just to be safe.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: YZjkK9Q.png]