Create Account

Nour Code of Conduct Punishment

Just ban DMs 5head

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

DMs are the lowest form of comedy

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Ban me, I've attacked people

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

02-08-2022, 06:14 PMSlashACM Wrote: Ban me, I've attacked people

I've attacked this man in pt's. Ban him.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

Fr though, I wonder what noir said to get the ban. Knowing noir for a long time and working for him. He had to cross a line in order for him to get this punishment

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

(This post was last modified: 02-08-2022, 08:19 PM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

02-08-2022, 08:06 PMluke Wrote: Fr though, I wonder what noir said to get the ban. Knowing noir for a long time and working for him. He had to cross a line in order for him to get this punishment

Tbh im not surprised at anything any of the degenerates in this league says, myself included. Probably half the HAM team i was on in the mid 40's wouldve been perma banned after one night of jackbox if the content came out. /shrug

02-08-2022, 08:18 PMSamsung virtual assistant Wrote:
02-08-2022, 08:06 PMluke Wrote: Fr though, I wonder what noir said to get the ban. Knowing noir for a long time and working for him. He had to cross a line in order for him to get this punishment

Tbh im not surprised at anything any of the degenerates in this league says, myself included. Probably half the HAM team i was on in the mid 40's wouldve been perma banned after one night of jackbox if the content came out. /shrug

Well I mean attacking someone like nour did to Izzy

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

02-08-2022, 08:33 PMluke Wrote:
02-08-2022, 08:18 PMSamsung virtual assistant Wrote: Tbh im not surprised at anything any of the degenerates in this league says, myself included. Probably half the HAM team i was on in the mid 40's wouldve been perma banned after one night of jackbox if the content came out. /shrug

Well I mean attacking someone like nour did to Izzy

do you think izzy will pull through?

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

02-08-2022, 03:37 PMMazatt Wrote: How come every time Izzy does something shitty there's always a group of people pointing fingers the other way at valid questions, or pushing some HO bias narrative? Just curious tbh
Because Izzy has a pile of real world friends that were previously involved in the SHL, who show up for just long enough to defend him, without checking to see what he's actually done.

02-08-2022, 09:50 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
02-08-2022, 08:33 PMluke Wrote: Well I mean attacking someone like nour did to Izzy
do you think izzy will pull through?
He'll probably have him GM job back in a season.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

02-08-2022, 05:24 PMSkeleton Party Wrote:
02-08-2022, 05:06 PMMerica Wrote: Song lyrics is the lowest form of comedy
u2 is the lowest form of song lyrics

The heart is a bloom
Shoots up through the stony ground
There's no room
No space to rent in this town
You're out of luck
And the reason that you had to care
The traffic is stuck
And you're not moving anywhere
You thought you'd found a friend
To take you out of this place
Someone you could lend a hand
In return for grace
It's a beautiful day
Sky falls, you feel like
It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away
You're on the road
But you've got no destination
You're in the mud
In the maze of her imagination
You love this town
Even if that doesn't ring true
You've been all over
And it's been all over you
It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away
It's a beautiful day (Oooh, ooh)
Touch me
Take me to that other place
Teach me love
I know I'm not a hopeless case
See the world in green and blue
See China right in front of you
See the canyons broken by cloud
See the tuna fleets clearing the sea out
See the Bedouin fires at night
See the oil fields at first light
And see the bird with a leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colors came out
Day, Day
Day, Day
It was a beautiful day
Don't let it get away
Beautiful day
Touch me
Take me to that other place
Reach me
I know I'm not a hopeless case
What you don't have, you don't need it now
What you don't know, you can feel it somehow
What you don't have, you don't need it now
Don't need it now
Was a beautiful day

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

02-08-2022, 10:58 PMAvakael Wrote:
02-08-2022, 03:37 PMMazatt Wrote: How come every time Izzy does something shitty there's always a group of people pointing fingers the other way at valid questions, or pushing some HO bias narrative? Just curious tbh
Because Izzy has a pile of real world friends that were previously involved in the SHL, who show up for just long enough to defend him, without checking to see what he's actually done.

Most people that are defending him know exactly what he did and (while it doesn't make it right) why he did it. Unlike the woke pitchfork crew attacking him without knowing what he has actually done.

02-09-2022, 03:11 AMKatth Wrote:
02-08-2022, 10:58 PMAvakael Wrote: Because Izzy has a pile of real world friends that were previously involved in the SHL, who show up for just long enough to defend him, without checking to see what he's actually done.

Most people that are defending him know exactly what he did and (while it doesn't make it right) why he did it. Unlike the woke pitchfork crew attacking him without knowing what he has actually done.
This part doesn't really make sense to me. What he did isn't right, and so people are upset, but that's actually the woke pitchfork crew coming out despite him doing something wrong, and that then being defended? The logic just doesn't add up that people will defend him for anything being the point of refutation, but the way it's being refuted is that he should be defended despite doing something wrong? I just can't see where those two ideas intersect.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

02-09-2022, 03:32 AMMazatt Wrote:
02-09-2022, 03:11 AMKatth Wrote: Most people that are defending him know exactly what he did and (while it doesn't make it right) why he did it. Unlike the woke pitchfork crew attacking him without knowing what he has actually done.
This part doesn't really make sense to me. What he did isn't right, and so people are upset, but that's actually the woke pitchfork crew coming out despite him doing something wrong, and that then being defended? The logic just doesn't add up that people will defend him for anything being the point of refutation, but the way it's being refuted is that he should be defended despite doing something wrong? I just can't see where those two ideas intersect.

His intentions were good, he just had very very very poor choice of words and then the people come out wanting him punished twice for the same facts and bring up all these old stories of why he's such a bad person etc. Most people here just miss the full context and have their opinion ready regardless. Not because of what he's done, but because it's Mike Izzy. Doing something wrong doesn't make you a bad person by default.

death, taxes, useless SHL drama. This is why I came back lmao

hewoe
[Image: 0OAAUwi.png]

02-09-2022, 03:44 AMKatth Wrote:
02-09-2022, 03:32 AMMazatt Wrote: This part doesn't really make sense to me. What he did isn't right, and so people are upset, but that's actually the woke pitchfork crew coming out despite him doing something wrong, and that then being defended? The logic just doesn't add up that people will defend him for anything being the point of refutation, but the way it's being refuted is that he should be defended despite doing something wrong? I just can't see where those two ideas intersect.

His intentions were good, he just had very very very poor choice of words and then the people come out wanting him punished twice for the same facts and bring up all these old stories of why he's such a bad person etc. Most people here just miss the full context and have their opinion ready regardless. Not because of what he's done, but because it's Mike Izzy. Doing something wrong doesn't make you a bad person by default.

People have their opinion because it's Mike Izzy, and Mike Izzy has shown a lot of people that he's generally pretty self serving and not a good person. Doing something wrong doesn't make you a bad person by default, but the more you do wrong the more you look like a bad person.

I'd also hesitate on good intentions, because people from Calgary that I have a good deal of respect for have come out against what has happened or have been deafeningly silent.

02-06-2022, 05:47 PMWally Wrote:
02-06-2022, 04:47 PMKatth Wrote: Also knowing about the mental health issues we (yes we, Izzy wasn’t alone in this) wanted to create a safe space for him and accommodate him as much as possible.

Please don’t pull me into this statement. As someone who is incredibly sentimental and personally who has struggled with severe depression paired with suicidal actions… I was absolutely not for this. I have screenshots significantly outlining my stance in conversation with Izzy from back in September.

I understand the not piling on when someone is down, but then again I’ve been on the other end of the Izzy threats on numerous occasions… I’ve been criticized for reasons we lost… my good bye was silenced and deleted  in management chat… and I was verbally harassed after my departure. All of which I have documented to remind myself that that isn’t how to treat anyone here or in the real world.

My attitude towards Calgary remains unchanged. There are so many amazing users. So many that we created great friendships over. When it comes to this subject… this isn’t about Calgary… this is about standing up for behavior that is inexcusable.

Sorry to bring you back into the front of this, Wally.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]