Create Account

New SHL Commissioner
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2022, 08:42 PM by mcpumpkin.)

A lot of voices in this thread giving their opinions on the league and HO and the state of it and giving out at every opportunity, while doing so in such an embarrassing and childlike way that they cannot see that they are just as much of the issue.

I've enjoyed what I've been able to so far. Please don't tear it down before I even get a chance to start.

02-15-2022, 08:34 PMtrella Wrote:
02-15-2022, 08:18 PMAcsolap Wrote: This gave me a good laugh. We shared like one season in GM chat and barely talked to each other. You called me out for tampering which was easily disproven and then you packed a sad.
You’re a dickhead to everyone in there, constantly. Shut the fuck up

Just to the incapable. Stay angry.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

can you two fight or kiss or stfu?

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]

Is this the first New Commissioner announcement thread that will have to be locked?

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Still no thread team... :(

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

02-15-2022, 08:47 PMSkeleton Party Wrote: can you two fight or kiss or stfu?

Can they keep going if we get the return of cal covid?

02-15-2022, 08:45 PMAcsolap Wrote:
02-15-2022, 08:34 PMtrella Wrote: You’re a dickhead to everyone in there, constantly. Shut the fuck up

Just to the incapable. Stay angry.
What are you even talking about? “Incapable” as is I didnt take an 0-50 team to one of the best in just a few seasons. You have no idea what you’re talking about buddy. Also not an excuse for you being a shitty person. And I know for a fact I’m not the only person that feels this way about you.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

The prophecy is fulfilled. The beginning of the end is upon us.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

im changing my name back if commish don't like it he can eat my as s

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]

02-15-2022, 08:37 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
02-15-2022, 08:28 PMgolden_apricot Wrote: I'm not sure what you're trying to do here, speculating on what it is or isn't like in r/randomactsofblowjobs, but do yourself and everyone else a favour and keep your opinion on things you obviously don't know shit about to yourself next time.

did psychicpebbles write this post
I'd pay money to have him in the SHL

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

Congrats @WannabeFinn! I wish you all the success and can't wait to see what you have in store for the league.

[Image: dangle.png]
     Sig Credit: Ragnar
[Image: vaxlare.png]
Sig Credit: Moosey

Falcons  |  Raptors | Stampede |  Patriotes |  Czechia
[Image: vokU6Ra.png]     [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

Lmao

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

Honestly off to an amazing start. New commish making people give us fights to read. The new era is lit

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

02-15-2022, 08:03 PMSlashACM Wrote:
02-15-2022, 08:02 PMvisceralpotamus Wrote: Yikes all this negativity on @James Truong birthday. Instead of being so negative let's all take the time to wish the league's biggest flirt a happy birthday!

!hb

@leviadan is leagues biggest flirt

Hot stuff comin' through!

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

I think that it is unfair to make assumptions about Lee before he gets in the position. For most candidates that applied for the position, you could have probably brought up any type of potential history that could look bad. What's the point of bagging on someone who took a position and hasn't even started making decisions yet? There's a line between your personal interactions and your "official" SHL interactions with Lee. You can share your negative opinions but doing it on their hiring post? I mean I feel like we should be better than that. We have a perfectly good Thunderdome for this and you decide to air your grievances in the hiring post. 

My interactions have been nothing but great with Lee. Could it be because I was on the Stampede? Maybe. Ever since joining the SHL, I had been having fun watching my player grow and get better. But then I fell into a rut where I felt disconnected from the league, wondering why I continue to do PTs, Training, AC, etc. At that point, I was willing to drop the SHL because I was no longer enjoying it. Without any hesitation, Lee went into my DMs on Discord and was supportive and provided kind words to me about the situation. He listened and gave potential solutions to getting out of the rut. After the conversation, I decided to take one of the options Lee mentioned and since then my enjoyment in the SHL went back to normal.

If you take anything away from that story, I want it to be that Lee was willing to listen and try to work on a solution. I think he will continue this when he takes on the role of Commissioner. I hope that Lee will be a good hire for the league, but I will wait to see how he does in the position before making any conclusions.

But that’s just my experience and my opinion on the situation. But the toxicity within these kinds of posts from members of the SHL community is getting tiring.

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs