Create Account

New SHL Commissioner

02-15-2022, 11:53 PMGwdjohnson Wrote:
02-15-2022, 11:42 PMSlashACM Wrote: You're literally in Anchorage together lol

Ya cuz I signed him as a DFA for like 2 weeks lol, I also don't think I'd really talked to him that much before then and it's not like we talk on a regular basis there rn anyway

biased, cucked, gross, stfu

#jp4commish he will ban gabe

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

#jp4commish

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

im going to convoy this thread

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

02-15-2022, 11:23 PMHallsy Wrote: finn is a dick but this is a good hire

You're still illiterate.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

02-16-2022, 12:16 AMSeymourSnatches Wrote: im going to convoy this thread

Is your username a suggestion for the reader or more of a hopeful declaration of your future intentions?

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

This idea that because some people have disliked him in the past = will be a bad commish is inherently false. He took the job because he cares about the league and wants to make it better, maybe give the dude a chance before you demonize him over your personal dislikes.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

thread moving so fast pau and van won't see I have a crush on them

G A Y H E G H O G

[Image: gayheghog.gif]

peepee poopoo

[Image: Cody-Rhodes-American-pro-wrestler-2022.jpg]

02-16-2022, 12:19 AMMerica Wrote: This idea that because some people have disliked him in the past = will be a bad commish is inherently false. He took the job because he cares about the league and wants to make it better, maybe give the dude a chance before you demonize him over your personal dislikes.

who's that in your profile pic, asking for research purposes obviously

G A Y H E G H O G

[Image: gayheghog.gif]

peepee poopoo

[Image: Cody-Rhodes-American-pro-wrestler-2022.jpg]

good luck fin!

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

02-16-2022, 12:19 AMMerica Wrote: This idea that because some people have disliked him in the past = will be a bad commish is inherently false. He took the job because he cares about the league and wants to make it better, maybe give the dude a chance before you demonize him over your personal dislikes.

fuk u

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

02-16-2022, 12:25 AMCampinKiller Wrote:

fuk u

+1

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

02-16-2022, 12:25 AMCampinKiller Wrote:

fuk u

You’ve had the quite the paepae week haven’t you bud, shut up.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

02-15-2022, 11:56 PMWearingabear Wrote: @VA

how dare you

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Everytime I joined HO or became a commish it was an inherently selfish act of being a power hungry piece of shit

I expect nothing less from WBF

02-16-2022, 12:31 AMJumpierPegasus Wrote:

Everytime I joined HO or became a commish it was an inherently selfish act of being a power hungry piece of shit

I expect nothing less from WBF
oh #jp4commish