Create Account

New SHL Commissioner

!jp_all

[Image: izzy.PNG]

02-16-2022, 12:16 AMSeymourSnatches Wrote: im going to convoy this thread

Please no. Us citizens of Ottawa are a bit on edge right now.

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

is the opposite of a shitpost a pisspost?

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]

What the hell thread did i walk into?

Also @WannabeFinn Congrats, a martini in your honour.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

02-15-2022, 09:13 PMPythonic Wrote:
02-15-2022, 09:11 PMSlashACM Wrote: I think the consensus isn't that he's the worst person, just that you're treated very differently when you're on one team vs the other
New Orleans player, opinion invalidated, ratio + 3rd line center + all goons + you're bald.

WhY iS fACeBoOk mArkEtPlaCe ShoWInG Me aDs For a BiRd CagE, i'M LoOKinG FoR a CaAaAaaAAaAaAAaaAarrRrRrRRrR!

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

02-16-2022, 01:20 AMBuster Wrote:
02-16-2022, 12:16 AMSeymourSnatches Wrote: im going to convoy this thread

Please no. Us citizens of Ottawa are a bit on edge right now.
alexa how do i donate to the convoy

02-16-2022, 01:00 AMreid Wrote: 16 pages and no thread team or recipe yet, the league really is going to shit
I'll hit you with a recipe.

Pork, Vegetable, & Rice Soup

3/4 to 1 lb of Pork Chops
2 Cups of Broccoli
1 - 2 Parsnips and/or Carrots (opt)
2 Cups of Jasmine Rice (Rinse Once)
1 Box (32 fl oz) of Chicken Stock
2 tbsp of Chicken Bouillon (I use Better Than Bouillon)
~2.5 tbsp of Garlic (Minced or Paste)
~2 tbsp of Ginger (Minced or Paste)
Soy Sauce, Black Pepper, Salt, Water, and Sesame Oil in unmeasured quantities.

Cube pork chops, trimming fat to render in a drizzle of sesame oil on medium heat while you prep breakdown the broccoli and any additional veggies. You can make it with just the broccoli, but the parsnips especially play well with the ginger.

Once the pork fat is rendered, pull the trimmings, stir the oil and fat together. Add more sesame oil if needed. Dump cubed pork into pot. Generously salt and pepper. Set to medium high heat if your stove top is weak like mine, otherwise medium heat is probably still fine.

Once the pork is cooked through, pull aside and add veggies to the same pot. Stir them up to pick up fond and get a little heat, then add ginger and garlic (minced or paste). Warm, and add salt, pepper, soy sauce, chicken bouillon, and water to coat halfway. Cover the pot.

Once veggies have softened and the liquid is bubbling slightly (~5 minutes), dump pork back in the pot with any accumulated drippings, and add chicken stock box. Cover vented and let boil.

Once boiling, stir and add the rice. Allow the pot to return to a rolling boil.

Season to taste with extra salt, black pepper, and soy sauce. If the soup isn't thin enough, now is a good time to add more water. When you're satisfied, it's ready to serve.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

02-16-2022, 01:34 AMCapt_Blitzkrieg Wrote:
02-16-2022, 01:00 AMreid Wrote: 16 pages and no thread team or recipe yet, the league really is going to shit
I'll hit you with a recipe.

Pork, Vegetable, & Rice Soup

3/4 to 1 lb of Pork Chops
2 Cups of Broccoli
1 - 2 Parsnips and/or Carrots (opt)
2 Cups of Jasmine Rice (Rinse Once)
1 Box (32 fl oz) of Chicken Stock
2 tbsp of Chicken Bouillon (I use Better Than Bouillon)
~2.5 tbsp of Garlic (Minced or Paste)
~2 tbsp of Ginger (Minced or Paste)
Soy Sauce, Black Pepper, Salt, Water, and Sesame Oil in unmeasured quantities.

Cube pork chops, trimming fat to render in a drizzle of sesame oil on medium heat while you prep breakdown the broccoli and any additional veggies. You can make it with just the broccoli, but the parsnips especially play well with the ginger.

Once the pork fat is rendered, pull the trimmings, stir the oil and fat together. Add more sesame oil if needed. Dump cubed pork into pot. Generously salt and pepper. Set to medium high heat if your stove top is weak like mine, otherwise medium heat is probably still fine.

Once the pork is cooked through, pull aside and add veggies to the same pot. Stir them up to pick up fond and get a little heat, then add ginger and garlic (minced or paste). Warm, and add salt, pepper, soy sauce, chicken bouillon, and water to coat halfway. Cover the pot.

Once veggies have softened and the liquid is bubbling slightly (~5 minutes), dump pork back in the pot with any accumulated drippings, and add chicken stock box. Cover vented and let boil.

Once boiling, stir and add the rice. Allow the pot to return to a rolling boil.

Season to taste with extra salt, black pepper, and soy sauce. If the soup isn't thin enough, now is a good time to add more water. When you're satisfied, it's ready to serve.
fucking hero right here god damn take a knee

02-15-2022, 10:37 PM.bojo Wrote: finally, a contender for worse commissioner than me

Send poosh pics or gtfo

I wanna give an opinion on this but I'm worried if I do people are gonna hunt down Pinterest posts of me in a fursuit and I just can't risk that

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

02-16-2022, 01:40 AMMazatt Wrote: I wanna give an opinion on this but I'm worried if I do people are gonna hunt down Pinterest posts of me in a fursuit and I just can't risk that
sounds like a you issue buddy

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

02-16-2022, 01:40 AMMazatt Wrote: I wanna give an opinion on this but I'm worried if I do people are gonna hunt down Pinterest posts of me in a fursuit and I just can't risk that
like nsfw or

Can I have the fursuit pic without the opinion?

We've already had a brony commish this isn't worse

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

I hope nobody searches me up and finds my massive gallery of fanboy and chum chum rule 34

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM