Create Account

Im out.

Man this one hurts. Bromy, you’re the man. Im glad you’re doing what’s right for you.

GMing should be a fun and rewarding way to get move involved in the league. Unfortunately, its none of those things. It’s impossible to win if you have a small semblance of a life. The GM chat and environment as a whole is one of the most toxic places I have ever had the displeasure of being in. There needs to be some serious rule changes and most importantly a culture change.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

03-02-2022, 11:44 AMtrella Wrote: Man this one hurts. Bromy, you’re the man. Im glad you’re doing what’s right for you.

GMing should be a fun and rewarding way to get move involved in the league. Unfortunately, its none of those things. It’s impossible to win if you have a small semblance of a life. The GM chat and environment as a whole is one of the most toxic places I have ever had the displeasure of being in. There needs to be some serious rule changes and most importantly a culture change.
Seconding all of this. I just avoid GM chat most of the time tbh because it’s always just people yelling at each other. Winning is the only thing that matters there and forming a safe/positive environment can get dumped by the wayside.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

03-02-2022, 11:44 AMtrella Wrote: Man this one hurts. Bromy, you’re the man. Im glad you’re doing what’s right for you.

I only shitpost in GM chat to cope with the yelling

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

03-02-2022, 11:57 AMboom Wrote:

Seconding all of this. I just avoid GM chat most of the time tbh because it’s always just people yelling at each other. Winning is the only thing that matters there and forming a safe/positive environment can get dumped by the wayside.

"Do you guys even open FHM?"

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

03-02-2022, 11:57 AMboom Wrote: I just avoid GM chat most of the time tbh because it’s always just people yelling at each other.

Wait, I didn't know you were in PBE GM chat???
/s

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

Always been a pleasure. You’ll be missed. Wish you the best.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Sad to see another real one go. I agree with the vast majority of what you're saying. My joy derived from the league has also been rapidly diminishing.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2022, 03:41 PM by dogwoodmaple.)

Didn't have a ton of direct interactions, but I wish you all the best

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

Really going to miss you.  I enjoyed each and every time we chatted.  You will be missed by everyone here, even if they don't know it yet.  Take care of yourself, my friend, that's all that matters.

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

Kinda sad to hear it's turned into that, when I was in there there was friendly competition but overall it felt like everyone was having a good time with it for the most part

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

03-01-2022, 05:57 PMKeygan Wrote:
03-01-2022, 05:50 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: ah yes this is all totally hamilton's fault

i appreciate that you're taking time off for your mental health as that's 100% more important than a silly little simulation league, but blaming everything on us is imo 100% not the move

Go ask teams outside yours about what they think has ruined the fun of the league and 9 out of 10 times they’ll talk about Hamilton winning every year every time.

killed mine that's for sure

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

03-02-2022, 05:56 PMFlappyGiraffe Wrote:

Kinda sad to hear it's turned into that, when I was in there there was friendly competition but overall it felt like everyone was having a good time with it for the most part
For the most part we still are. Things still get contentious but it's not nearly as bad as it's portrayed.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

03-02-2022, 06:22 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
03-01-2022, 05:57 PMKeygan Wrote: Go ask teams outside yours about what they think has ruined the fun of the league and 9 out of 10 times they’ll talk about Hamilton winning every year every time.

killed mine that's for sure

Same here

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Speech coming

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50