Create Account

S64 PT #5: Was it All? Was it Nothing?

Well it was obviously a disappointing season for the Calgary Dragons, and now the whole world gets to watch us fail behind the scenes as well. The regular season was kind of a mess, extremely inconsistent performances across the board, and as I mentioned in the other thread, it appears that freezing Slappy's mustache under the ice did not bring us any luck. For a long time fans of the Dragon's franchise, however, it might be interesting for them to see the ice melting process and the reactions from the crew that finding what the initially believed to be a small frozen vole locked into an icy time capsule. Honestly though, for fans of this team, I don't know that they particularly want to watch this TV show. If they watched all of the games that we lost, why would they possibly want to relive all of those moments and see us, the players, struggling to secure any wins this season?

Player Prompt written task:
These playoffs are quite important for me as a player as this is the last time I will be putting on a Regina Elk jersey. Once the playoffs end, I will be called up to LA to play for the big club, but I feel like I still have some unfinished business in the J. Namely, I have yet to win a playoff series, or even a single playoff game. As such, it would be fantastic to close out my junior career with a win. Ironically winning our division has actually made that task a bit more difficult, as we received a bye into the second round where we will have to face a tough opponent in the Detroit Falcons. We will most certainly be considered as underdogs in this matchups, but if we can keep it close and bring it to a game 7, I'd be satisfied. If we win, that'd be a great note to leave on. Regardless, I'm looking forward to these playoffs, and whatever it is that comes next once they're over.

176 words

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

Pbe pt

[Image: gaWPJhU.gif]

Hockey Prompt

At the beginning of the season Buck talked to the TV executive about the upcoming season for the Newfoundland Berserkers. One of the story lines that Buck talked about was if the team could go for a three-peat of winning the 4 Star Cup. On the most recent episode the playoffs had begun for the Berserkers but they came up short in their first game, not the ideal way to start. The second storyline that Buck discussed was if Pope, Emeril and himself could match the +/- record they just set, which they were not able to match, but they were a part of Emeril's journey in becoming the SMJHL points leader. The last story line to be explored and finished is how will Rashford end his time as captain and leader of the Berserkers. Will they win another 4 Star or is there trouble in the water ahead.

[Image: keithley.png]
[Image: mcalister.png]

PLAYER PROMPT-

Angus McFife had an ELITE season, litterally, getting 13 goals and 37 assists (1337). The Altanta Infernoge is readying for an intense playoff against the tamp of bay and the bap of timore (i can see in the future that we were gonna sweep tampbay). The whole squad is ready and in tune. Burlock Sulfurdoogie is sharing important experience as a former cup winner. I think I am due for a contract, I dont really know or think much about it. I intend to be an infernoge for life, I intend to make negociations with hotdoge @hotdog e and gludes of the golden @goldenglutes as easy as possible to secure a spot on the team for a long time. This expansion team was built mostly thru draft and camaraderie, we are maturing into what we all envisionned years ago when we all started this adventure together. I am excited for the future and confident in the direction the team is going right now and in the future.

I think we will make a surprising way deep into the playoffs and i'm gonna win the cup.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2022, 04:19 PM by Ohtaay.)

Hockey Prompt
Well good news for the texas renegades and their tv producers, as they say the show must go on and that is exactly what is happening in Texas. The season has ended, and texas clinched a playoff spot. The show is now running an episode every week as the team progresses through the playoff rounds. The first round match up is against New Orleans and the first episode of the playoff edition has showed some close games, and texas struggling to pull away in the series. The second episode of the series shows Nola being down 3-2 and highlights game 6 which ultimately shows Nola losing in game 6 and texas moving onto the second round. The third episode of the playoff series shows Texas taking a 2-0 series lead after winning both games in chicago. With a special sneak peak into the chicago dressing room after the 2nd game which shows their frustration in losing both games in Chicago. The 4th episode which has not aired will return to texas and show their two home games.

170+

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Prompt 2

Atlanta is going to the playoffs, I can’t believe it. Well I can, we’ve made it before, but this team feels like we are going to do some serious damage. The first matchup is against a really good Baltimore team who are no slouch by any stretch of the imagination, but we have a chance and I think we can do it. Evgeni Petrov is prepping for this by going into a new super strict training and practice regime that removes the pregame hunting routine entirely and instead tries to sneak into the enemy training camp and film everything they do. Is this legal? We don’t actually know, that’s still pending a legal investigation. But it helps get into the enemies head, just because they don’t actually know what is being filmed vs not being filmed, so they can’t actually practice their strategies as if you do, it just might wind up in enemy hands.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

ISFL PT

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Slap McShotty is preparing for the playoffs by conditioning his body even more to take hits. He runs into the boards willingly, jumps up high in doorways when he's walking through them to check himself in the face, and even jumps out in 30 mph traffic to simulate taking a hit from some of the beefier defensemen in the league. Slap McShotty is also going to therapy to help correct some of the unrelated head trauma he mysteriously accumulated over the past decade or so. He frequently talks in third person and his tweeting has been consistently indicative of a belief that he is living in a simulation. His contracts are ramping down as his age progresses and his skills regress, so he is taking it upon himself to lather up in anti-wrinkle cream to try and look younger and somehow fool the head office into thinking his contract minimums should be higher. He's made it well known that if it doesn't work he might try harder by wearing the skin of younger people, so lets hope HO makes the sensible choice to play along with Slap.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

Uhhhhh. I think there's only one year on my contract left. The Forge put a lot of work into building what the team they have now. I know for me personally, they made moves in the draft to get me in the first round with Hans Graf. Hopefully, I look to win Rookie of the Year. I feel I put in the most work and the best stats this year among rookies. I even stayed down an extra year in the Js to come up stronger. We'll just have to see how it all pays off. The east is too stacked. A few of the perennial favorites are in decline so maybe this is the Forge's chance. At least they aren't in the Northeast Division. I guess it's time to just look forward to the next year. Conner's love interest does come up to the SHL next season. So WPG/PHI should be a match-up to look forward to.

[Image: 0wXevO1.gif]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: zS2lCMp.png]

[Image: wiqZK8C.png]

PT PBE

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

Prompt 1.

The final episode. Well, things have gone a little up and down this season. The Pride had some hot streaks and some cold ones. Lost a lot of games they should have won easily by all rights. They faced adversity and they had some great successes too. I think the main theme that strikes me is that it wasn't a single players effort. It was a team effort. No great singular season for anyone on the team but the group played hard for each other and wanted to see each and every one of their teammates succeed. They bought into a much more defensive system that ran 3 lines and didn't just rely on the offensive output of one. They played playoff hockey. And even though they may have had a less than stellar record in the regular season they play a style that wins in the playoffs. And I think thats where we finish the series. The guys play hard and for each other and are ready to prove it to the rest of the league in the playoffs.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Player Prompt

Detroit is squarely in the playoffs. After upsetting the Kraken last season in what was a huge building year for the Falcons, we are hunting for the 4-Star Cup this season. Dangle has tried his hardest to be an example for the rookies in preparing for the playoffs. Being in his last season he knows that the impression he makes will set the tone for future season. Even without being a captain he can still lead the team. JoJo Larkin has been one of the best rookies that Dangle has been around in his young career. He is open to feedback and always looking to improve his game. C Jobin is great too, just a bit slow on improving his game. I think he will breakout next season though. The team is jelling well so far. The playoffs are a whole different beast than the regular season though. All the teams are playing well and each win is a grind. I think Detroit has the ability to go all the way though.

[Image: dangle.png]
     Sig Credit: Ragnar
[Image: vaxlare.png]
Sig Credit: Moosey

Falcons  |  Raptors | Stampede |  Patriotes |  Czechia
[Image: vokU6Ra.png]     [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

Sven Svenson is focused on making as deep a run as possible this post season. He’s never been more focused on his own game as well as trying to motivate the rest of the team now that he has more of a veteran presence. He is feeling pretty good about the team this season after a solid regular season where the team’s depth really came together. The Pride didn’t have any stand out scorers but did a great job spreading the scoring across all three lines. The team has a bunch of players who are really at the peak of their careers and the window is now to make some real noise in the playoffs. San Francisco hasn’t advanced out of the first round since S52 and never in the FHM era. As of this writing, the San Francisco Pride have achieved their first goal and advanced out of the first round after a stunning comeback down 3 games to 2 and a game 7 win. The Pride have a 3-1 lead over LAP and have a chance to advance to the Western Conference Finals, which would be a huge success. That being said, Sven wants the cup.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

Player Prompt

The Calgary Dragons season came to an early end as a late surge was not quite enough to push them over the hump, and they missed the playoffs for the first time in almost 20 seasons. It was not a great season for Grogu Mandosson. To be fair he was a rookie playing with fellow rookie Duncan Mackenzie, so expectations were low, but it was still a struggle. Grogu had the weakest CF% stats on the team as well as he took way too many penalties and took some time to figure it out on the offensive side. There were some bright moments as well, including a 7 game point streak late in the season, and continued growth in the TPE department. Getting sent to the offseason world early was a sour taste for Grogu, but there isn't a whole lot of time to feel bad about it. Grogu will be participating in the IIHF tournament with Team Norway, his second go around there and hopefully the team fares better and makes the medal rounds this season. Grogu will also be heavily involved in the Calgary Dragons off-season, preparing for the Draft and looking to replace a few retired/aging out players on the Dragons roster, so there is not a lot of time to relax. On a personal level, Grogu intends to keep working hard to become a great SHL player, and hopefully not spend all his money on trading cards so he can still afford training! Definitely Grogu will look to avoid any sort of sophomore slump and bring a new level of skill to the team next season.

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway