Create Account

S65 PT #5: Day With the Cup

Honestly, a day with the cup for Ole Olson would be pretty uneventful, at least by his own choosing. He would certainly spend time with teammates and friends to celebrate the victory, but it would not be about the cup for Olson. He would be there to enjoy victory with his teammates above all. There would likely be a parade in New Orleans, done up in true NOLA fashion with amazing music and food as well as an all night party. The team would eat, drink, and be merry with the residents of the city. They'd likely go from bar to bar meeting fans and having a grand time. Ole would enjoy himself, probably have a bit too much to drink, and happily swing the cup above his head with joy once or twice, but other than that it would be more about the teammates and camaraderie. There would likely be plenty of story telling and memories of the game being shared as well.

[Image: MittschiffsSHL.gif]

[Image: gmYOPXP.jpg]

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]

PLAYER PROMPT

If Lord Raiden was ever blessed with being able to win the Challenge Cup and get to take it home for a day, I have such a big day planned out. First I would take to my hometown, for the Raiden/ Cup parade. It would be a huge event for the town. One big party in the streets that would be fun for the whole family. Next I would take it to my parents house. My father is a huge hockey fan and would love to see the Cup and to be able to hold it as well. It would be a dream for him. Next I would take the Cup to go see the boys. All my friends that have been there along the way. We would go out to dinner and a nice steakhouse. Got to show off the Cup in public a bit. After dinner, its time to party. Time to take it to the clubs. That's where the champagne gets poured into the Cup. The absolute must do celebration. Im sure if the day ever came, some things might change but that would be my plan with the Cup.

-193 words

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]

[Image: cEbgUph.png] [Image: 1DL5JDX.png] [Image: vjZu62e.png] [Image: EnHtzQl.png] [Image: NwdnVLP.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

Obviously as the challenge cup is a cup the best thing to do with it is fill it up with as many weird things as i can think of. Gonna head down to Target and get all kinds of cereals, soups, maybe a salad, maybe some choccy milk maybe dump some cheeze its in there just eat whatever. Clean it out, probably pee in it. Clean it out again. Fill it with soap and make bubbles. Lots of alcohol gonna find its way in there. Gonna baptise someone in it. Maybe its too small for that idk we can try. Could put a plant in there make it a lil pot. Need to drill holes in it though for drainage. I guess i got it for 24 hours i can do anything right? Lets drill some holes. Then i get bored and want to drink out of it again but now there is holes. Good thing i keep flex tape for kust such an occasion.

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate Blizzard
[Image: PuANRuu.png]

There's a number of places that Noel would consider taking the cup to during his day with the trophy. He grew up in France and that's where he first began playing the game. It would mean a lot to him to bring the cup back to Lyon and share it with his family, friends, and his first coaches and those who first made an impact on him in the sport. There is also New Brunswick, where he moved to in his early teens in order to attend a prep school and hopefully make a future for himself professionally. He could bring the cup back to his school, and also celebrate with his billet family in Edmundston where he first played Jr. A hockey before being drafted into the SMJHL. Finally his third option would be Colorado where he played his junior career with the Raptors. All of these places felt like home to him at different times but I think he would probably choose to bring the cup back to Lyon. He would spend the time celebrating with his family and friends and he feels like the game could grow there with more exposure, which he wants to help with.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Prompt#1

When Aksel wins the cup, he doesn't bring it home to Norway. That's way too complicated to figure out - bringing the cup across the Atlantic - and besides they'll celebrate just fine without it. Instead, he brings it to Quebec City, where his career started. He wasn't able to win a Four Star Cup with the Citadelles, so when he wins it for the Rage, it's also in part because of all the time spent with his Quebec team. It will have been a while since he'd played with them, and most of the faces will be different, but he'll be able to rustle up his GMs and former teammates for a day. It's a balancing act of celebrating the fact that he's won without injuring the pride of former teammates who didn't make it as far, but he's celebrating all of their wins and hope they'll be happy to celebrate his.

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

The first thing I'd do is obvious. I'd go through my normal pre-game routine of going to Waffle House and I'd take the Cup with me! I'd sit it down at the counter next to me as I eat my usual meal of a waffle, grits, sausage, and scrambled eggs. I'd of course drink my coffee out of the top of the cup, as is tradition. Next, we'd go to a theme park and I'd ride as many roller coasters as possible with the Cup strapped in the seat next to me. After the exhilaration of the theme park, it's time to take the Cup on a walk. Throw that thing in a stroller, grab a to-go beer, and get to walkin'! I'd make sure everyone around town sees me with the Cup as I'm enjoying a perfect day outside. Lastly, it's time for dinner and what better way to celebrate than by taking the entire team (and the Cup!) out at the fanciest restaurant in town. We can reminisce about the playoffs, the clinching game, and everything about the season. It would be the perfect and to a perfect day.

191 words

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

A day with the cup is a special experience that every professional hockey player hopes to have. Luckily, in a short career in the SHL and SMJHL, I have had the opportunity to experience it both with the Four Star Cup and the prestigious Challenge Cup. The Challenge Cup being the more prestigious of the two, meant that I had to give it proper treatment. I started the day with a big bowl of Life cereal out of the top of the cup. Why life you ask? Because, boy are we living today. After breakfast, I drive the cup around town in my convertible with the top down. For lunch, we surprise some locals at Chicago’s favorite bars by stopping in for a beer at a few. Then, I take the cup home because it got too drunk. We take the Challenge Cup back to the SHL Hall of Fame and tuck her into bed where she will sleep safely until Chicago wins the cup again this season. And then we’ll do the whole dang thing over again.

[Image: ho-lee-smokes-iihf.png]
Thanks Jove for my sig

Fdam Aoote's day with the cup would consist of adventure; peril and fraught with danger. Much too many events to fit into a single point task but alas I shall try my very best. Fdam will awake early in the morning to claim the cup from whatever undeserving sucker had it last; this would be well before sun up. He would then steal a 69 camaro and drive it out onto Ayer's cliff and overlook the beautiful landscape of Quebec. He would do this with his beloved cup as they watched the sun rise. Then is a drag race down the mountain bonnie and clyde style running away from the Mounties (who have cars). After he ditches the camaro stopping a drug deal in the process walking from a massive explosion with sunglasses, a leather jacket and the cup by his side; they go for a big breakfast. Crepes with a ton of butter and maple syrup and all the fresh fruit he can eat (the fruit will, of course, sit in the cup). Then he'll go to see Top Gun: Maverick with the cup; making sure to buy tickets of the entire row he's sitting on so no peeping toms catch all the hands stuff him and the cup are doing. For lunch they go and get a massive helping of poutine; once again eaten out of the cup; and then go to the park to feed the seagulls and throw up all the cheese and gravy he just had. For dinner is donair and all the beer he can drink; blacking out sometime between 7pm and 11pm. All in all, a wonderful day.

DAD has French-Canadian origins. His grandfather is a Québécois and he married a Finnish women when he came back from war. So to honour is origins, DAD will certainly eat a poutine right in the Cup. Besides that, he will bring the cup to his late father's grave. DAD's goal was always to make his dad proud, as his dad's dream was to see his son play professional hockey and be paid to play it. His first thoughts would be to bring the cup to his dad, spend time with him and be sure his father knows that he not only play professional hockey, but he won the most prestigious cup in any world league. He will simply celebrate with his family after that, get drink with his cousins and drink a lot of beer or cocktails by the cup itself. Family is something really important for DAD, so celebrating his victory with them is what he would want the most.

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?

The wildest day with the cup would probably be some of the early days, like season one, or two, or three, or four, and maybe even season five. back in the days wehre they were real men who fought hard to get the cup, not nowadays where they are afraid to even hit people, or fitght people! back then you got the old dogs running around, running people over nad running amock. Anyway, the wildest day was with Sergei Karpotsov had the day with the cup in Season 2, where he and his other friends went to the artic circle in order to take pictues with it. He hired ten thousand dolalrs worth of people and supplies in order to get the cup up there, involving multiple trips and waypoints. in the end, they got the cup all the way up to the north pole, where they drank out of it, and one of them died. the end

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

PBE Affliate Link

RESO: Man, an entire day with the cup.......I'll be honest, I might be a rather plain with it since I would just take it with me on a fight to Lagos. I would certainly parade it to the fans and let them come up and close to it, even lift it up as well, but the more normal and stoic me would just let it be for the rest of the day, and that is it.

Buuuuuuut, if I really wished to go ham with the cup, I would certainly use it as a alternative glass and just straight chug some alcohol from there. I like to think of it as a secret tradition that all champions must undertake, and it would be a shame to miss out on that. Time is fleeting after all, and I intend on getting at least a few fun thing in with the cup. That will also mean that stoic me will need to rest, but its well needed anyways.

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

I'm always hoping for the chance to bring home the cul and get to do with it whatever I want for a full day.

If I get the chance, I'll be taking the cup out to the cottage on the Atlantic ocean and hosting a large party there for friends, fans, and family. I think celebrations are best with those closest to you.

I'll need to clean out the cup several times through the day as I have a few different things that will be going into it. Waking up early, I'll be needing to get coffee in it first thing, can't have myself falling asleep midway through my one day.

For lunch, I'll toss on a haphazard cover and use it to steam some mussels. Nothing better on the east coast than some mussels with garlic butter.

For the remaining afternoon, we'll spend it playing washer toss, can jam, and assorted drinking games while I mix various cocktails to share in the cup

At night, my band will be the stars they are and we'll perform with the cup with us on stage, letting those lights bounce off it, and shine like the beauty it is.

To end, we'll need to have some late night drunk poutine and make sure we are loaded up with carbs to help that hangover

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

I think my day with the cup would be a nice combination of taking it around to those who've influenced me in the game and in life, paired with a crazy party night to top it all off. First I'd have to fly it across the country to my family, then I'd spend the next morning, start the day off nice and easy. Next I would take it to the couple of rinks in my hometown and do a couple of laps around them, just to pay a little homage to where I came from dreaming of winning it all. I'd have to allow my juniors coaches to have a couple of minutes with it as well, along with some of the peewee players in the area as well. Lastly? Well, I'd have all the boys come over for the biggest house party ever thrown, and the punch bowl would appropriately be the cup.

Words :150+

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

LARGEST PUNISHMENT IN SHL HISTORY