Create Account

S66 mPT #1: Freudian Slip

Urquhart was doing a piece on the Seattle Argonauts upcoming campaign and he accidentally referred to them as the ‘boat gang’. He realised his mistake immediately and made sure everyone knew he meant #bestboatgang

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

Petr once said "Glory to the motherland, japan will sink into the ocean once again, and czechia is bestia" and I felt that.

No he did not try to smooth things out.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Sir Devoir was quite the unusual guest, but everything was going smoothly until Sir Devoir ended up being distracted by a camera flash that kept getting in his eyes. After he messed up the prompt, he recovered by saying:

"While the camera may make me mess up the prompt, I can guarantee you that there are no distractions that can stop me from doing my best to guard the goal"

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Sean accidentally said that he enjoys a bud light on day off while doing chores around the house. He misspoke because he only drinks Coors Light on those days and the fact that he is sponsored by Coors made things even more awkward. He used to drink bud light in college but finds it too sweet now.

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

Dang it, I always knew Earth, Wind, and Fire were after me! Now hopefully I don't die in a fire or get crushed by boulders in the near future!

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png][Image: 3NfeQdx.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

At a Newfoundland Berserkers alumni reunion night Mats Marner was unaware his former teammate Elias Kierkegaard was miced up and started recalling a funny memory about a phone sex discussion they had in the locker room after a game that was not supposed to be made public

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

In his first days in Quebec, Justin Time made his best effort to learn some phrases in the local French, but fell victim to pranks by his older teammates and accidentally swore profusely on live television. Thankfully, everyone expects goalies to be crazy anyway and nobody was really listening.

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

It was a privilege to be interviewed about getting the "C" but somehow managed to say "Becoming the cookie raptain is something I'd always dreamt of." Luckily the broadcast team took it all in stride, and gave me plenty of cookies as a parting gift.

Code:
Words: 25+

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

One day, during intense contract negotiations with the team's GM, Paul Binder pulled a very crude "DN" joke to hotdog. It was awkward, you shouldn't talk that way to your boss. He apologized and got a 3 year contract.

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]

When asked about how he felt during a pre-game interview about @James Truong becoming Chicago's new captain, he meant to say "Ben is great, he's a leader in the room and a hell of a player," but what actually came out was "He's the most beautiful human being in existence and I love him." Freudian slips are funny that way.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]
Portal
Portal

I accidentally said that I was going to be the best goalie of the J, even though with FHM, goalies are very inconsistent and goalie TPE rarely ever matters.

29 words

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

Sven accidentally let a word, that rhymes with "luck", slip live on air. Luckily he was quick-witted enough to explain his use of the word by claiming that it was actually a word of Swedish origin that sounds unfortunately similar to an English swear word.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

Once in an interview on ice the opponents scored a goal and without thinking, I said "well shi..." and I caught myself. I finished it with "p that puck back to his family back home." It was clunky and I didn't fool anyone. There was some dead air before the announcers cut the interview short. Not my best moment.

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]

Beck accidentally let slip that he picked himself in fantasy this year and that he will be pouring on the points to win his group. Insider fantasying. 

(WC 27)

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

During a recent interview, Atticus Hale mentioned that the Specters were looking good in recent test sims. He later backtracked on that statement and said that he "was referring to the preseason games and not any sort of illegal test simming."

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]