Create Account

S66 mPT #1: Freudian Slip

Xavier Doom once bravely said on a radio show that "pineapple doesn't go on pizza", which kicked up a firestorm of hate from the pro pineapple crowd. As a result, he agreed to publicly give a taste test to make a true decision on the matter. (47)

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

DAD, when he was on air, told everyone to shut the hell up. Fortunately for him, nobody listened to what he said and it was too loud so it's barely noticeable that DAD yelled that.

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?

Elric quickly tried to move on from the mistake, saying that he was "sorry for the language" and that he "let his emotions get the best of him" in the heat of the moment. He also said that he would "try to be more mindful" in the future.

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

Borje Samuelsson was invited to speak on a local news broadcast. He then made headlines for what he said. Actually, it wasn't what he said, but how he said it. Samuelsson was super tired and slurred his words. Social media picked up on it and assumed he was drunk out of his mind.

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

Wilson slipped up in the postgame interview by saying that poutine was bad, which didnt go well with the Montreal audience, but he played it off by making a poutine deez nuts joke to regain the audience.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png] [Image: 9pUocRs.png] [Image: tCcIWQC.png] 
[Image: Skree.gif]

Once I said ''go f#ck yourself'' when TV signal was on. After that I had a big questions about my language. That was weird and I was afraid that my career will end with that.

As part of a Whataburger sponsered segment Ralph came on to talk about how he felt about getting drafted to the Renegades. Due to contractual obligations they also asked what his favorite thing is at Whataburger. He accidentally said he didn't really like but then quickly corrected himself and said he really like a patty melt with fries and spicy ketchup.

[Image: BtI4G9Q.png]

While describing a deflected goal in a postgame interview decently, Viktyor Krunk obviously meant to say "put my stick out", but instead in his thick Russian accent said "put my dick in her mouth".
This was assumed to be a slip of the tongue for disciplinary purposes but he immediately started grinning into the camera after he said it.

[Image: crunksig2.png]

whatever my player said when slip i think none of you will understand...... cause usually in my country the word that slip is ayam (chicken in english)

One time during an interview between periods jolmi koivu accidentally let it slip that he was a cuck, and he tried to smooth it over by saying that it's actually the most intelligent kink and he made some really good points so people agree with him on the subject now and think being a cuck is a really smart thing to do. (it is)
(65 words)

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

When talking about how terrible Edmonton's performance was in a game Bas accidentally said "Yeah tonight we were just terrible. The Maine Tim- I mean Edmonton Blizzard fans deserve so much better.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]

there was one time when i started to actually answer the question asked of me instead of trying to speedrun hockey player interview bingo thankfully i diverted back to talking about getting pucks deep asap

Klompus let it slip that he doesn't like ice cream. Having seen some massive backlash from the San Fran fans, Klompus had to put out an apology on social media so the fans would forgive him.

Code:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Nikolai was reading an ad for a local restaurant when he accidentally pronounced Quebec wrong, which is damn near a capital offense in Quebec. He quickly apologized and corrected his mistake

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

Harrington's wig fell off during an interview according to sources that wish to stay anonymous. There is no footage of this incident as it was all destroyed, and any attempts to reach people who were supposedly present for the incident has been unsuccessful.

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate Blizzard
[Image: PuANRuu.png]