Create Account

S66 mPT #1: Freudian Slip

When patches was asked on live television who his favourite team mate was he started to said Reed Kobo, but quickly stopped himself and raised his voice and claims Billy Blazes and the media never caught him and neither did Billy or Kobo

43 words

[Image: qlfNSs6.png][Image: tfifKNV.png]
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

[Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png]

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: jO2Di2N.png]

one time I said fuck in an interview on air, with 10000 children around. All I said in return was "shit my bad kids" and then left the stage

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

One time Kezia said that Regina was a shithole and that all the players there sucked eggs. It was actually a very complex mouth disease that doctors could not treat which causes them to slander their team at all times. (40 words)

[Image: kezia-elk4-smol.png]
sig by me (:

Kezia MacKenzie - LW - Regina Elk - Atlanta Inferno

This is the interview time in Atlanta. Angus Mcfife is interviewed and the female reporter asks him who was the top performer of the game so far. Angus replied it was Burloogie Sulmfurdoogmnie @leviadan. The female reporter said thank you. Angus replied, Thanks mom. He called the reported mom!!!! and they are not related!!! What a shameful incident.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Not so much a slip, more of a language barrier, when Bavel was drafted by the Edmonton Blizzard, in his first post draft, which was by a Czech reporter, he mis translated the Blizzard name and was recorded calling the team that drafted him the Edmonton Bad Snow Storm. Not many people even saw or heard about, but Bavel still hasn’t gotten over it.

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

One time while Pablo Salvatici was on tv he accidentally said the fuck word and instead of trying to gloss over it and move on with his day he chose to double down and said it again and now they won't let him back on tv very often.

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Brick meant to say that he "was on his way up, keep your eyes on Brick this season", but got a bit flustered and say he "was bricked up, and to keep your eyes on me".

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: YZjkK9Q.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2022, 10:01 PM by Nhamlet.)

Minamino tried his best to be elegant about focusing about securing the immediate points and said "It's better to beat a bird in a bush". PETA has since turned their sights on him.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Stan actually mentioned once, as a joke, that he thought Fortnite was a good game. In retrospect, he meant that it was a good game for terrible gamers to play but, he didn't phrase that quite right

(This post was last modified: 07-24-2022, 10:37 PM by ProjectSaint.)

RESO: No no no, you don't just go and slap her, you need to a mark on her. (RESO with Manhatter Talks, referring to slapshooting a puck, not a girl.)

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

Sven was caught on a hot mic before appearing live on SHL TV bragging about beating up the LA Pride in a parking lot. He doesn’t really regret it, but he tries to have a better public image than that.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

Axel Foley might have accidentally dropped a "fuck them kids" on TV when asked about why he was scoring on the 'kids' team in a charity game. How do you recover from that? Well he doubled down. There was no public apology. Instead when he was asked about his statements he elaborated "I mean it. I truly do. I had to teach em a lesson."

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

On air with local sports radio in Seattle, Kermit Murphy made reference to an improvement in the Argonauts dressing room over the last several years, before blurring out "sorry, Gabe's been gone for awhile so no point in dragging it back up"

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

I accidentally said an outrageous comment implying that atlanta food was better than philly cheesesteaks... but very swiftly I moved the interview towards a more pressing topic, why Hamilton sucks balls. Worked like a charm.

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

I did a cartwheel into a back handspring which I landed perfectly as I am the image of nimbleness and perfect body control.  JK I landed on my face.

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]