Create Account

S67 PT #4: Limited Edition Due: October 16th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

When I was younger I loved to collect hockey memorabilia but as I got older and the bills starting adding up I had to stop. I had wanted to get a flag from each team that won the Stanley Cup but they are more expensive than I anticipated and I had nowhere to put them. I also wanted to get jerseys from each team but even the knockoff jerseys can add up with shipping. My pride was my collection of hockey cards that was alphabetically organized by team and then player name. It was thousands of cards and I had to move them to keep the alphabetical order but I really enjoyed the upkeep. I started giving it away when I moved last year, mostly to the same family. We posted the cards and a mother took them for her son as a Christmas gift. We messaged her again a few weeks later and I gave my whole collection to them; I didn't need it anymore and I hope that the kid enjoys it as much as I did.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Magnus would definitely make the limited edition jersey a blend between the Toronto North Stars Jersey and the Swedish Tre Kronor national team jersey, as those are the two things that he is most proud of. Being part of the Tre Kronor, and what looks like to be a strong contending team in the Toronto North Stars in the later parts of his career has certainly made him proud, and he is hoping that he can add a Challenge Cup patch to the limited edition jersey, and if possible, a IIHF gold medal patch to the jersey as well. If he can have those two things then he would definitely retire happy. Unlike some other limited edition jerseys, he would like to also make the jersey be priced at regular price or less so that more people can buy it, and he would like that the profits from this jersey be donated to a charity. Most likely it would be something like the food bank because he knows that being hungry sucks, and he would like to help change that for people who need help.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: v2ZHYxx.png]

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]
this is the s67 buffalo stampede "bizarro" edition jersey, where it is imagined that the stampede took on a blue and gold color scheme rather than the green and gold we all know today.

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate Blizzard
[Image: PuANRuu.png]

Code:
creative prompt

[Image: Cx8KvVz.png]

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

HOCKEY PROMPT!!!

Well, slowly i started collecting VERY high quality Jersey knockoffs. (I am talking authentic patching and fight straps attached). They are of old school amazing players that i grew up watching in the late 90s and early 2000s. These are things i cherish and wear to times out skating or at pick up hockey games.

I even got one for my daughter.

However, my single most prized hockey possession is a massive glass portrait of The Original Six teams, their OLD barns. (Im talking Old Boston Garden, Chicago Stadium, and The Olympia in Detroit to name half.) These are flanked by SIX of each teams LEGENDARY players ranging from as old as Maurice Richard and Doug Bentley, to as recent as Doug Gilmore and Steve Yzerman. This was given to me by my father as a fantastic wedding gift three years ago and is my certified prize possession. It sits, adorning and dominating the same wall that features my daughter's school photos and Marriage Certificate.

[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: CptSquall.gif]

I’ve been collecting hockey jersey for over a decade now, and I believe at this point I have around 45, which isn’t that many but I’m proud of it. I have 26 of the 32 NHL teams, with multiples of some such as Chicago, where I have Kane, Keith, and a Leddy jersey signed by Stan Mikita. I have two Wild jerseys, Manny Fernandez and a signed Mikko Koivu, as well as a Gaborik and Zidlicky jersey with my parents. I have two Stars jerseys, Nichushkin and Seguin, but I really want to get an Oettinger. Some of the other ones I’m proud of are my signed Chelios jersey, a University of Arizona club hockey jersey, a University of Minnesota jersey, a Miami Ohio jersey, an Orlando Solar Bears ECHL All star game jersey someone made for my dad, and two different USA national team jerseys. One day I hope to get a jersey from every NHL team and keep adding to the collection.

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

I have a very small collection of hockey stuff so far. Really slowly building up stuff and will definitely be getting more as I can. I have some hockey cards, though nothing too good so far. My fave card is the one I bought for Sloth tbh. I have one Penguins jersey, a couple shirts, a couple hats, a poster, 2 Penguins Funko pops, a Crosby memorabilia coin, a poster, a light up etching of the Pens logo, and hopefully at some point soon I'll have a Pens tattoo as well. Also have a little Paul Kariya card and action figure that's worth nothing but probably my fave things I own overall. I do also want to get a new jersey this year especially if the Pen's reverse retro is the robopen like is rumored so far. Also have some Blue's stuff in the house because of BadWolf. 1 pop, a jersey, a poster and a couple hats. I have other sports stuff as well but that's it for the hockey stuff I think.

174 words

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Fileworker PT pass

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

PBE CW

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

I went to my first NHL game with my grandpa when I was about 8 years old and I've been kind of hooked ever since. At the time the Oilers were still playing at Northlands in Edmonton and we had such gems as Doug Weight, Georges Laraque, Jason Smith, Todd Marchant, and Tommy Salo on the roster.. and of course Captain Canada himself, Ryan Smyth. After the second period I got to go downstairs and meet some of the players on their way back to the locker room, and he stopped and took the time to say hi and fist bumped me (to an 8 year old that was AWESOME). I kept our ticket stubs from that game, and ever since Smytty has been my favorite player. I've got his jersey and an autographed photo of him at his last game (I was at that one too!) that's pretty special for me, and I'm excited because I've got tickets to the Nov 3 game where he's being inducted into the team's hall of fame. All the nostalgic feels about Smytty and going to games with my grandpa will be there again.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid, swoosh and eni for sigs! <3

PBE PT

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

Hockey Prompt

I'm not a fan of collecting things in the real world, but luckily SHL Ice Level trading cards just cost fake money so I've got a collection of 990 of those. The thing I've enjoyed most about collecting them is tracking the rarity of each card I open and how my collection mathematically performs in regard to the expected value of each rarity over time. It's also a lot of fun to open the cards for players I know, especially searching for my own player and close teammates. I recently opened 2 copies of the gold version of Kev Kevens in back to back packs! In terms of my favourite cards, I like my HoF Bubba Nuck card because it was my first HoF. I also like my gold Gunnar Soderberg card because it was the only gold rarity card in my collection across my first 55 cards. Since golds have a 15% chance of being drawn, there was only a 0.14% chance of having only one gold in my first 55 cards.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Tell me about any hockey related collectibles or items that you have! This can include your SHL card collection! Do you have any specific cards you like? Maybe an autograph or a jersey that's special to you?
When did you get into collecting these things or when did you get the thing you care about? Why is it special to you?

Since the Colorado Avalanche have just won the 2022 Stanley Cup I ended up buying a hat, a sweatshirt, and a mug for some collectible gear to remember it by. Other than that I do have another hat for both the Whalers and the Avalanche, but most of my collectibles would probably be in the form of jerseys. I have a bunch of the Avalanche alternative jerseys, like a Makar reverse retro, a Rantanen stadium series, a MacKinnon current third, a Landeskog World Cup of Hockey Team Sweden, and the older Duchene blueberry jersey. Other than those I do have some other jerseys like a blank Hartford Whalers jersey that I was thinking of getting customized but I wasn't sure about which former player to get on it. I also have a blank University of Connecticut jersey that is the only Nike jersey that I own which I thought was pretty interesting. I will probably end up buying another jersey for the Reverse Retro 2.0s that come out this year I just have to decide who I want to get and that's mostly between Girard and Byram.

[Image: ADOQcvG.png]
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: wu5MVvy.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I feel like when i was a child I had more hockey memorabilia, mostly noting that I had some hockey cards, my favourites being Ed Belfour and Dominik Hasek however those cards are long since gone noting I believe my mom threw them all out as I got older.

As for the main thing I used to do back when I was younger, I used to collect jerseys from each city that I have visited , for the most part. I managed to gather, a Toronto Maples Leafs jersey obviously, an Ottawa Senators Jersey, Montreal Canadiens Jersey, Nashville Predators Jersey even if I never went there I just like Nashville, Carolina Hurricanes Jersey.

Here’s the thing I have been to Florida but didnt purchase a Tampa Bay or Panthers Jersey, I’ve been to Boston without getting their jersey, Been to New York, not the island, so I dont have a Rangers Jersey, been to Chicago and no jersey.

Finally I’m sure I am missing some but , Calgary and Vancouver as well been there no jersey. This goal was more of a younger me thing, as I grew older I was more strapped for cash and jerseys are expensive so basically I ended up just stopping, I do have like 2-3 leafs jerseys tho if that counts.

(215 words)

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: EnHtzQl.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]