Create Account

S67 PT #4: Limited Edition Due: October 16th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

creative prompt 
yeah so ye know the forge limited edition jersey is gonna be just gonna be the same old top of the tier list forge jersey but with a special twist now here me out dont get it twisted this is the real deal now first there is no special cause just a special jersey deal for our special forge friends cause in this locker room we are all about that w and yes it is for a historic season because its the season we all were here and im very glad we were because the forge discord is numba one fourthly yes it does look awesome what kind of question is that are you telling me a professional sports organization would create a limited edition jersey that sucked no way jose we have not seen that ever before by a vast majority of en aech el teams lately not at all lastly heres the deal ok every jersey is a buy two get the third free cause two outta three aint bad

I do not own a lot of hockey memoriabilia, nor do I own any from some other sport either, but I do have one piece of memoriabilia that is very interesting and more importantly very dear to me. It has a very interesting history too. I have, in a small frame at home, an autograph from none other than the greatest québécois player to ever lace them up: Maurice Le Rocket Richard. It is only a small piece of paper, not a hockey card or a poster, but that is what makes it so special to me. It was given to me by my grandmother. She met Maurice Richard one day as he was touring the province with the Stanley Cup. Did not wait in line or anything, just met him and asked for his autograph. She did not have anything for him to sign so just gave him a random piece of paper from her address book. On the other side of the autograph are random old phone numbers and addresses. It is unique and it is perfect.

[Image: lespoils.gif]

Next season, the Chicago Syndicate will be bringing back an old look for their reverse retros.

[Image: nfL4S6L.png]

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]
Portal
Portal

In honor of our great war against the buffalo in 1800. The Stampede will be issuing a wonderful third jersey featuring raw bison red colored uniforms with patches of actual bison fur sewn into the patches and numbers, I personally wept when I saw these uniforms, looking back fondly at my ancestors stories fighting these horrible beasts, dominating and eating them, even just shooting them for fun. The teams GM has also issued wraps for our sticks that make them resemble wooden muskets and all the referees will be forced to wear pilgrim hats during the games. Being that I am still starting on the Whalers at this time I have tried to convince them to honor our wonderful history of harpooning whales but they could not be convinced, this is very distressing for me as I love the taste of whale meat and hope to harpoon one myself one day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: vj4u3El.png]

Prompt 1 - Graphic

[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

The St. Louis Scarecrows are launching a new third jersey next season, throwing it back to the early seasons in St. Louis. This includes the original Scarecrows logo, and the red & yellow that adorned the jerseys at the beginning of their inception. They haven't strayed too much from their colourway in their many seasons in the SMJHL, but enough that going back to the original jerseys (at least temporarily) would be well recieved by the fans of the team.

Many players, such as Geoffrey Allen and Chris Crutchfield donned these jerseys, so it would be an honour to have the newer generation of Scarecrows players wear the same jerseys that have been worn by many players who have gone on to have a great career in the SHL.

Will the new blood end up winning a Four Star Cup like predecesors? I hope so. The entire city of St. Louis hopes so as well.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2022, 05:51 PM by kast3rborous. Edited 1 time in total.)

graphic task

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: BtI4G9Q.png]

Hockey prompt

I was never really into collecting jerseys or teams merchandise. I've never attended an NHL game, never met an NHLer so autographs are non existent. When I was younger I had a pretty nice hockey card collections. McDonalds used to have some sick cards that the image would move if you were manipulating it. The Patrick Roy goal line save is the sickest one I can remember. When rookie cards were players like Matt Stajan it doesn't make you feel old at all... I always preferred the goalies cards, their helmet used to be so much better like the Cujo or Vanbiesbrouck ones. These days Davey art ruined everything. When I was around 7 I would cut some masks found in magazine and put them together on a wall. I recently tried one or 2 years ago to buy some Tim Hortons hockey cards but it's not just the same anymore. I was like cool card, what I'm I gonna do with it now. And they look so much cheaper.

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

The Pride’s special edition Jersey next season will be it’s typical home purple jersey, but with a twist – the jersey will replace the main logo on the front with the portrait of legendary pride players. Fans won’t know what player they are getting when they buy a jersey, they will have to buy the jersey and open it up to hope to get their favorite player. Much like trading cards with an element of randomness, fans will have to spend an ungodly amount of money to complete their collection of legendary Pride faces. Jerseys will go for $499 and are non-refundable. Certain players will be more rare than others as is also true with typical trading card games. For example, the odds of landing a Sven face are lower than nabbing a Svoboda face. Getting an HLO face will be difficult as well, despite the handsomeness of the jersey. The proceeds of all jersey sales will go directly to the owner of the team.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

Creative Prompt
The Buffalo Stampede jersey is going to be an all black jersey with the stampede in bright gold & a couple stripes of green. It’s been created specifically because it looks awesome. We would sell as many as we could at $75.00 USD. When you wear your jersey on “black out” nights you get drinks half off so in the end you end up making your money back if you enjoy having a drink or two. Especially if you’re at Rogers Place where two drinks can be $30 depending on what you’re drinking. The jersey would be really popular in Buffalo because they know how to celebrate & have a good time. Blackout nights only come a few times a season & it’s always a sell out crowd. The jersey has become one of the biggest fan favorites & May he one of the teams favorites to wear & favorite crowd to play in front of.
156 words

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

The Texas Renegades is in the process of designing a new limited edition hockey jersey to be worn at select games next season. Often, limited edition jersey can consist of throwback jerseys heralding years gone past, oftentimes with a nostalgic logo or color scheme. However, this option was not really available for the Renegades, as they have consistently maintained their black, white, and grey branding throughout their time in the SHL. The logo has changed a few times over the years, but neither the horse head nor the skull and swords are particularly notable logos. Instead, the Renegades have decided to come up with a new concept for their limited edition jerseys. The jerseys will still be primarily black, but instead be highlighted with gold instead of white or grey. A 'Texas' wordmark will also take the place of the logo on the front of the jersey to draw in the deep state pride of their fans.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

We are going to to limited edition super insane really cool CRAZY jersey edition one. This jersey is going to be very futiristic and will be a limit breaking testing design choice from the Hamilton Steelhawks. The jersey will be pink and white with some cool things on it. We will be renaming our team the Hamilton Pigs for this game, and our jerseys will be pig themed. We will have a design on the jerseys that look like a pig face and not when you first see it more like when you like look at it after the fact and see oh that makes a pig. Then there will be some cool hooves on the back because we are more like boars than pigs if that makes sense. Then we will all have curly tails like pigs but it wont be a real tail it'll just be a screen print on the jerseys. Look for the hamilton pigs coming soon to your stadium.

[Image: rotti.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2022, 08:37 PM by SpartanGibbles. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hockey Prompt:
In real life I have a decent amount of hockey collectables, mainly centering around the Detroit Red Wings. Both of my parents are massive fans of the Red Wings so they were naturally the team I gravitated towards growing up. It also helps that I grew up right as the Wings left their Dead Wings period and I got to see the careers of Lidstrom, Datysuk, Zetterberg, Kronwall, etc. I have a massive book of hockey cards that I should probably get appraised at some point, but short of there being a few thousands worth of cards, it holds more sentimental value. I also have a puck I caught at a Wings game. It was thrown by Scotty Bowman at the millennium game on December 31st 1999. I remember going with both of my parents and loving it. I also remember that the hotel had Donkey Kong Country as well. I have quite a few posters as well as a picture with the Stanley Cup from when I was a little kid.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  Grizzlies  

Written Task: Tell me about any hockey related collectibles or items that you have! This can include your SHL card collection! Do you have any specific cards you like? Maybe an autograph or a jersey that's special to you?
When did you get into collecting these things or when did you get the thing you care about? Why is it special to you? (150+ words)

i am not really rich enough to pay for simulation hockey league fake cards every single day, but i do enjoy buying them from time to time. I think they look pretty nice, and it is cool to get some of your teammates or even finding some obscure card of a very old player and asking around if people knew them. I have been lucky enough to get three hall of fame cards, which are the rarest cards currently. I have gotten the mike izzy hall of fame, the joe kurcewksi hall of fame, and the tigole bitties hall of fame. They are three pretty well known users, so it is pretty cool to get those. I was also lucky enough to get my old player, simon leblanc, and i also got him pretty early if i remember correctly, like in my first three packs or so. I did not get as much luck getting my own player though, but it will come one day i am sure of it

170 words

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

I really didn’t start to collect hockey related memorabilia until I was an adult. Sure, as a kid I had some practice pucks or other little souvenirs that my parents would get for me but they were never proper collectors so they didn’t put much importance on those kind of things. However, as I became an adult I have found that I enjoy a small amount of collectibles for my “man cave” type spaces in my houses or apartments. So, I have a few signed items. For example, a few years ago I had Bergeron sign a large photo of himself that I’ve since had framed. I’ve also got a game puck that Marchand has signed. The final piece of memorabilia that I really enjoy is a portion of a game worn jersey from Milan Lucic during Boston’s 2011 Stanley Cup run that I also have mounted and framed and signed.

I’m not really enamored by any of these things but they are neat to have in my office space to remember my time as a season ticket owner and to enjoy from time to time.

[Image: ho-lee-smokes-iihf.png]
Thanks Jove for my sig