Create Account

S67 PT #4: Limited Edition Due: October 16th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

PBE PT

https://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/...t&p=509994

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

So, hear me out on this one and it only works if the opponent wears white, for multiple purposes. The team would set a color to each position correlating to the Mighty Morphing Power Rangers. Like the centers would be the Red Ranger, right wing would be the Black Ranger, left wing the Yellow Ranger, left defenseman the Blue Ranger, the right defenseman the Pink Ranger, and the goalie would round out the six as the Green Ranger. Now the opponent being white jerseys plays two parts, one being so it doesn't clash with all the other jerseys and two because at one point they must defeat the White Ranger. The team would come out and warm up to the Mighty Morphing Power Rangers theme song and other songs from the show and then after warmups, they would all get in position (respective spots on the ice) in their group and do the changing morph thing. Can put a spot like on each group to do theirs with it blasting through the speakers. Upon victory they can show the mech they create in the show on the ice vanquishing their opponent!

(191 words)

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

CREATIVE PROMPT

We are going to create a jersey that is meant for collectors. We aren't trying to make the most sleek, main stream market success. We want the kind of jersey that becomes a grail you find in a thrift store 20 years down the road. It's kind of difficult because the best grail jerseys are the ones that are so iconic of their time. They all look like straight out of the 90's or early 2000's.

I think the best approach will be to focus it on Slip McScruff and not specifically the Specters. We can create a bastard combination of Winnipeg, New Orleans, Los Angeles, and Baltimore with four quadrants of colors. The numbering is fairly easy to achieve, but the front logo will be a nightmare. We'll cut the four logos in quarters and very boldly stitch them. We don't try to hide the stitch, we make it part of the design, like it's falling apart.

Uh, we call it a special jersey for uh, Slip's historic, uh, another season...

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

Igor Victory of the Philadelphia forge in the simulation hockey league has finally met with the all brand new, Philly Hockey Area Traditions or PHAT for short. Phat has been stewing on an idea for quite some time, but kept getting hit by roadblock after roadblock after roadblock after roadblock. This crew over at PHAT knew they had to get some extra brains in the brainstorm sesh to help them out. This is where they brought in veteran shl'er Igor Victory. You see, Igor Victory leads a separate life outside of the simulation hockey league and his hockey friends and family. Igor Victory also has a part time job In the marketing agency for his own brand 'Finished', a high end limited local organic gluten free jock strap powder. Think gold bond but built specifically for Hockey Players. So with this marketing wiz and hockey player on the team now they ask him to help design the newest jersey for the team he comes up with something so elegant, sleek and yet dangerous and full of calamity. He presents the newest take featuring a giant on it.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

I have a small collection of memorabilia related to my favourite team, the New Jersey Devils. It's probably be a bit bigger, but it fan be hard to get their merch in Canada without paying a massive surcharge

Of my favourite pieces are some that I picked up when I was at the Patrick Elias jersey retirement night. It was my first time to the arena, and coincided with my favourite players jersey being brought to the rafters

While there I got a mini banner like the one in the stands, a puck that was a piece of the stage, and some commemorative posters and other small things. Since I went with someone who was not a Devils fan, I had gotten an additional banner that I was able to trade with someone for a puck commemorating the night the Martin Brodeur statue was unveiled

I've got a few jerseys around as well, which hopefully some day I'll be able to have signed.

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

[Image: Ew087lS.jpg]

[Image: uktCsuX.png]

My hockey collectible collection isn't as big as I would like it to be but I do have a few items that I am excited about. Almost all of my collection is focused on the Pittsburgh Penguins as I have been a fan of theirs as long as I can remember. I have collected a plethora of jerseys and shirts over the years. My current favorite jersey is the Pittsburgh diagonal third jersey. I had been waiting for the Penguins to re-do this jersey for awhile as it was one of my favorites since I was kid. I have a collection of bobbleheads that I also really enjoy. I have a signed puck by Geno Malkin. I also have a game-used Malkin stick that I need to get signed. I also have a Sidney Crosby rookie card that I would love to get signed. I also have a ton of hockey cards that I need to go through to see if there is anything of value.

Task 1

Special Edition jerseys would be a really cool idea for Chicago. We have basically had the same logo since the team was created, so we don't really have a throw back to throw to easily. So for this, I think we would use the city as an inspiration and do a 2nd city sort of vibe. Making the jersey kind of like on "fire" and then it can be a donation to fire fighters, as we can make them present on the jersey. The fire burned the city in 1871, so we would do it as the 162 anniversary of that event. I know random numbers, but that's the season we are in so that is what we are doing. In addition to the jerseys, we would wear a special patch all season to honor the firefighters of the city and steal Vegas's saying and #ChicagoStrong. That is my idea, that is what I am sticking to, let's go ChicagoStrong!

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Quote:Written Task: Tell me about any hockey related collectibles or items that you have! This can include your SHL card collection! Do you have any specific cards you like? Maybe an autograph or a jersey that's special to you?
When I was a kid I used to go to church with my grandparents ever Sunday morning. Usually after church if my grandmother didn't have dinner prepared we would go out for lunch somewhere. And in town there was a flea market every Saturday where this man had a hockey card table. I remember being willing to go to church just because I could go pick out some hockey cards afterwards. I remember he used to have a good mix of nice cards that came in sleeves, legitimate unopened packs/boxes and such. I had a given budget of a couple bucks basically, so I could either afford to pick out one specific card or I could get the guy's homemade wildcard packs I guess you could call them. They were just a pack of 5-6 cards that he put together himself, spanning all kinds of different players over different eras. Looking back I imagine he probably didn't put anything too valuable in there, but as a kid if I had the choice between 1 card versus 5 I'm taking 5 every time. I think I ended up with a good couple thousand hockey cards by the end. Not sure if my mom still has them at her house or not. They probably aren't worth much for the reason I mentioned, but also because I used to play around with them quite a lot as a kid and probably didn't take the best care of them. Would be interesting to go dig through them though and see what is in there.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

This year the Philadelphia forge are going are to be celebrating the Christmas season like no else and they are going to achieve this task by completely redesigning their jersey for the whole month of December. Out with their original orange, red and blacks and in with a brand spanking new seasonal number. Like a Christmas tree the main colouring of the jersey with be green and will also incorporate the traditional Christmas colours of red and white as the secondary and tertiary colours of the uniform. However that is not all! On top of this the forge logo will be made entirely out of in theme Christmas lights so the jerseys will shine and stand out even in the darkest of arenas. As well as this all the piping on the jerseys will be done in tinsel and the laces on the players boots will also be done in tinsel just to make sure that there is no doubt at all about what theme the Philadelphia forge are going for.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

Quote:Written Task: Tell me about any hockey related collectibles or items that you have! This can include your SHL card collection! Do you have any specific cards you like? Maybe an autograph or a jersey that's special to you?
When did you get into collecting these things or when did you get the thing you care about? Why is it special to you? (150+ words)

I want to be a collector of hockey jerseys, but man are they expensive to actually get. For the moment, the only hockey jerseys that I have are a special edition Sebastian Aho jersey, a black alternate/home Andrei Svechnikov, and then a blank white Charlotte Checkers jersey. The Charlotte Checkers jersey, surprisingly enough, is my favorite jersey that I have. I got it signed by a number of Charlotte Checkers players during their Calder Cup run under Mike Vellucci. Amongst those signatures are Vegas Golden Knights center Nicolas Roy and San Jose Sharks assistant coach Ryan Warsofsky. Roy was one of my favorite Canes prospects and while I was sad to see him go, its nice seeing him doing well in Vegas. Warsofsky was only an assistant in Chicago at the time, but eventually became the Chicago head coach and earned a promotion to the NHL with the San Jose staff. While those signatures might not be worth a lot, they're still part of what makes that Checkers jersey special to me.

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2022, 02:06 AM by the5urreal. Edited 1 time in total.)

HOCKEY PROMPT

When I was a kid, I was really into collecting sports memorabilia. At the time, this was almost exclusively limited to sports cards, but as my love for sports grew, so did the variety of things I collected. My favorite sport was hockey. As a kid growing up in Pittsburgh in the early 90s, it was a given that my favorite team was the Pittsburgh Penguins. My parents were aware of this and how much I (and my brother) loved to collect sports cards and other things. We weren't able to get much considering we were poor, but that made it even more special when we were allowed to buy packs of cards.

Over the years, my parents got me some pretty awesome collectors items. Among them were two separate puck and card displays for Jaromir Jagr and Mario Lemieux that I loved very much (and still have). By far though, my absolute favorite and most cherished item is a 1991-92 Stanley Cup Champion team photo of the Pittsburgh Penguins autographed by Mario Lemieux. At the time, the fact that my dad was able to get me that blew my mind. I later learned that he had won it at work, but that didn't change anything. My dad is no longer with us, so that will always remind me of him and always brings back memories of my childhood.

[229 words]

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: kPo7Awc.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]

I think the New England Wolfpack would have a ton of potential for a limited edition jersey, one that I would happen to be a big fan of would be a pink and black Wolfpack jersey to help support breast cancer awareness. It also just so happens that I happen to like the color pink. Pink is a pretty cool color and can represent a lot of positives things in our society as well. I would like to also incorporate another unique wolf design as I would like to differentiate it moreso from the normal jerseys worn by the players. I think it would be cool to also involve some stripes on the socks and potentially around the wrist and elbow areas. I think the pink color could be popular in today's society and it could also be used for a giveaway or two potentially. I would like the price to be $75 where its cheaper than a normal jersey but still can make some kind of profit in order for the team to donate to those with breast cancer

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl