Create Account

S68 SMJHL PT #1 - Nice Places

My team responded great as I am Michael feddid's long lost nephew son nephew son because that's what happens when you're in Pittsburgh and you have a kid with the manager Hale river and trello's dad but also trello at the same time because s***'s crazy in Carolina but also Pittsburgh you know like people just be humping even in a man when objects and you know sometimes people or other things are born you know like collie flower could also be born I actually think my mom was calling flower but it was still a good time hanging out there You know in the womb of Kala flower it was actually not even white collar flower pretty sure it was pickle juice for whatever I digress I gotta go pet my Kitty cat she's been bad girl she likes to meow at me when I'm not paying attention you know whatever the team didn't mind though the locker room was good had a picture of my dad the banana hayla river in there so peace up word up a townstop

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Edward Flinders walked into the Colorado Raptors locker room in a dinosaur costume, in the hope of outing one of the other players as a furry. Fortunately, there were no furries in the room, so after he changed out of the costume, he carried on as usual and left his sawn off shotgun at the bottom of his gear bag. The team showed all the rookies around the training facility and did some drills for a couple of hours, but after that everyone decided to blow off some steam and get coffee in downtown Denver. The coffee trip turned into a 3 hour debate about stonks, which then became a 4 hour N64 smash bros tournament, and finally ended in everyone getting wasted in a dive bar. Fortunately, this was exactly what Edward Flinders had in mind when he decided to play professional hockey, and next morning everyone was fully bonded and training together hungover. Did someone say beep test?

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

pbe affiliate

[Image: ox.jpg]

Matt Ox- Grizzlies Defense

PBE affil

Kool-Aid McKinstry stepped into the Vancouver Whalers locker room with little fan fare. Such is expected for a rookie with a ton to prove. However, veteran wingers Gaston LeGume and AJ Cage were on site to welcome the newbie and present him with his Whalers sweater. Kool-Aid took a couple of photos in front of his locker for Vancouver’s web and social media sites. Afterwards, Kool-Aid joined his fellow rookies for a tour of the facility.

Overall, Kool-Aid was in awe over his first visit to the place he’ll call ‘home’ for the next few seasons. He entered the SMJHL draft with a desire to play in a hockey-first market with a rich lineage. Vancouver checks all the boxes. Kool-Aid was last seen by team media members sitting by himself, in the lower level of Pacific Coliseum. Little did they know, Vancouver’s newest speedster was taking in the quiet environment, imaging what it will be like to play in front of the Whalers faithful.

Whalers Whalers Whalers

[Image: h2OFdMh.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

When Copernicus Doomslatter walked into the locker room, the scene played out like a cheesy rom-com. As Doomslatter turned the corner, the world slowed to half speed. Entering the room he took a look around to his teammates, but he was truly only looking for one man. Tiberius Kane. On draft night, Doomslatter sat nervously in front of the tv, hoping to get drafted to the same team as Kane. Doomslatter has always had eyes for Kane, and wanted nothing more than to be close to him. As his eyes met Kane’s, Doomslatter dropped all of his equipment on the floor in a hurry, ran across the locker room, and leaped into Kane’s arms. The two have finally been able to show their love. Doomslatter and Kane were overjoyed to see each other and Doomslatter planted a fat kiss right on Kane’s cheek. Its going to be a fun season in Great Falls. @PremierBromanov

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

As trevor warner walked in that malamutes locker room he took a deep breath to take it all in as he knew he would put a 110% into this team and play the best he knew how. He got a call from his parents just before he boarded the plane to Yukon and as they told him good luck he went on that plane with a smile on his face. He knew that he wanted to one day make it big like a lot of hockey kids but he didnt think he had it so making it here was huge. The plane ride was long but he knew every hour was worth it he knew this was what he wanted all the training all the effort it all came down to this from youth hockey in courteney to right now he knew this was right.
His time. His moment. His destiny. (Words 153)

It is not every day that an organization gets to select in the top five of the SMJHL Entry Draft, so to say the mood was upbeat when fourth-overall selection Petr Vrána was first introduced to his teammates would be an understatement. It did not take long for the on-ice leadership team to shake hands with the generational talent, who recently relocated to Kelowna following the draft. The rest of the squad followed suit and then they were off to team training camp altogether. The team dedicates the task of cleaning up pucks and water bottles to the rookies, and it turns out that the veterans played a trick on Vrána and his fellow youngsters by leaving the caps unscrewed on the bottles, leaving them all drenched with a mixture of water and electrolytes. In the grand scheme of things, the entire team got a good laugh and started off with a great first impression of the culture of the organization, and as opposed to historical hazings, this was by far on the tamer end.

ISFL Welfare

As Jølñgüštrâädæviñçh DuBølk drove down the Vegas Strip, he thought about the journey to get to this point: long, restless nights at his hometown rink, long bus rides to championship games: it's all come to this.

He pulls into the parking lot. The salivation of making the next step completely engulfs him. He thinks, in the front seat of his Dodge Charger: "This is it, the peak of my career so far. I got this." As he exits his Dodge Charger, he begins to sense that something is wrong: "why am I stopping now? I worked too hard for this."

He enters the arena. His key card works perfectly. But even then, he still feels like something is off.

He finally opens the door to the locker room: it's empty. He collapses to the floor. He writhes in anguish. His life flashes in front in his eyes. During this episode, he realizes:

"fuck I'm a day early"

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]