Create Account

S68 PT #2: Monstars Due: December 4th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

swiping @High Stick King's sig making skillz with a cup o noodles and the skill swiper 3000

[Image: skill_swiper_3000.png]

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: zFnlslP.png]

We used the "skill stealing energy beam" on ourselves to make sure nothing crazy would happen, and even though we "sacrificed" a few bench players it was absolutely for the greater good of the team! I mean the first thing we did was improve our fitness and health to make sure injuries wouldn't happen! Now who even needs a bench of players! One of the teammates who has asked to not be named literally broke his arm on purpose in support of science and I'M NOT KIDDING we shot it at a very well paid bench player and IT BROKE HIS ARM AND FIXED THE OTHER GUYS'! So we used it on the Patriotes bench (they were just the first team we faced), and the energy beam worked one of our players had a leg strain and we shot it at the bench using a fake camera in the crowd and when that guy came on the ice he had to be removed for the leg strain instead! This is the best cheat code ever!

Code:
175 Words

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]

How would I sneak up on other players?  Easy.  First, I would devote my entire life to figuring out time travel.  Once I have that mastered, I will travel back in time to then master inter-dimensional travel.  At this point in time, I would go back in time to the dimension where The Wire is real life.  Baltimore, 2003, The Wire.  I would find Omar, hire him to track down each and every highly skilled player in the league (after I bring him back to present day of course).  Once I find all those players, I would then memorize all of their lives and go back in time again.  This time, I would devote my life to mastering secret formulas.  I would slip a secret formula that turns the recipient into a flea into each of their bottles as babies.  I would then put all those fleas in a box, put that box into another box, put that box in another box, ship it to my front door and smash it with a hammer!

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]

PBE PT

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

Well shit by just the look of things a couple players atributes i would want too steal from others is prolly my teammate Pengu shot blocking allibities he has some major balls for getting infront of the pucks as much as he does and i dont know how he does it, Maybe Max Mannings goal scoring ability and Spotlight stealing affect he has around the leauge right now Kayden Pale and Max Manning were big parts of some word Junior Canada teams both captaining 2 teams together than ended up coaching a team too a gold medal a year after they both graduated, i think Kev Kevins and his agent have a good ability in just being a good person and teammate in general and it is somthing i would like too learn from, I am really starting too love the player we are starting too get out of pale and it makes this year progress really worth it yes with these others players attributes it would be fun but im starting too love the game for what it is

Quote:
Citadelles

[Image: wUZZaYI.png]

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

PLAYER PROMPT

Kaapo Kampainen is far from the perfect player, so obviously I'll take some skills from other players in order to make a super player. First off, I know he's retired, but I'd take Julio Tokolosh's longevity. It seemed like the cow was always a member of the Edmonton Blizzard and his longevity is remarkable and something to admire. At the same time, I'd take their loyalty. If I'm not mistaken, Tokolosh played his entire career with Edmonton, so of couse that's a great skill to have. As for the scoring touch, I know Kaapo has been better in that department in the last couple of seasons, but nobody scored more goals in that time frame than Dogwood Maple, so of course it makes sense to steal his scoring touch. I'd also steal Grogu Mandosson's speed. This player is simply flying on the ice. I've played against Mandosson a couple of times and boy, is it hard to keep up with him. With all those abilities, I think I've built quite the super player.

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

Code:
Written Task: What skills would you take from which players around the league if you wanted to make your player the best they could be? What kind of attributes would you be looking for? Scoring touch? Longevity? Glove hand? Speed? What skills would be most important to your player, and who do you steal them from? (150+ words)

I think the skill of being invisible would be pretty sick. Together with light footedness so no one can hear you skating around the rink you would be absolute silent killer. Player thinks he's save in his blue zone? Nope poke check and drag that puck along to the opponents goal. Players thinks he has a breakaway? Nope here's the invisible Kawashima delivering a massive body check. Goalie behind his net with the puck, what a silly billy easy pick and score for Kawashima. Is it a 5 v 5 or a 5 v 6? No one truely knows besides Kawashima.

This would not only be a great skill to have on the ice but also off the ice. No one can tell if you are at a player interview or not. Spook your team mates with silly little pranks. Maybe wear a sheet and glide around like a ghost on the ice. The possibilities are endless when you can have fun with invisibility.

[164 words]

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

PLAYER PROMPT

There are skills from multiple people that Adelie would want to steal if given the chance. The first ability he would take would be from his bestest friend, the Moosiest of Moose. You see, Melvin is a giant beast of a moose that allows him to really flaunt his strength. So from Melvin, Adelie would steal his size. As such, we'd now have a seven foot tall adelie penguin which is dangerous for all in the first place. Then he would go after a player named Marner. In his time with Chicago, Marner has always been the team's star forward. His speed and ability to score is nearly unparalleled by any in the league. Now the penguin would have size, speed, and technique! He'd almost be the perfect player, but would need to take one other thing. Ben Jammin is the team captain. He's charismatic, funny, and knows how to bring the team together in tough times. This ability really can take a player to the next level as it makes the entire team better! This would be the last thing Adelie would need to be the perfect play.

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

PT pass

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Creative Prompt

While the rest of the league has their sights set on the SHL's best, Justin Time has a better strategy. He's quickly coming into his own as a goalie, and part of that comes with the hard realization that the position is just as much a mental game as a physical one. Getting the call up to the big leagues in the middle of a rebuild is tough, and to overcome those tough times you need the most important skill of all: dedication. That's why Time will be making a trip back to Quebec to cheer on his former SMJHL team, led by the junior league's most dedicated player: Caleb Hayden. With the power of the skill stealing energy beam, he'll look to siphon off some of Caleb's boundless energy and enthusiasm and use it to keep up his drive during another tough season in Edmonton, and keep his own teammates engaged and committed for the long haul as they prepare themselves for the great seasons to come.

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

CREATIVE PROMPT

Now that Walton Stromberg is soon in the last seasons of his career, he wants to utilize his old man charm and the good relations he has with many of the star players in the league. He will invite them for a dinner, and during that he will discreetly steall their most precious skills. Walton has a "guy" who has basically built his entire home. Luckily that guy is also very tech-savvy. The beam will be hidden in plain sight in the guest bathroom. It will me presented as some sort of high-tech hand disinfectant laser. So whenever they go to the bathroom, they will wash their hands, dry them and then will be intrigued to try the fancy disinfectant gadget.

To ensure everyone will in fact use the device, he will only be offering messy finger foods, such as very sloppy burgers, tacos, ribs and stuff. Walton also funnily enough has just read an article about the importance of hand hygiene, which is a great segway to tell the guests about the new gadget and tell them to use it to hear their thoughts.

[Image: sulov.gif]

Prompt #2

Well, the situation seems relatively simple to solve. I, besides playing on Manhattan as Archangelo Scaradog Jr., am also using my alter ego as a GM of the franchise, No one ever needs to GM during practices or games, so why would they bother asking me for things right? What does Manhattan have besides me as it's GM? Well, that would be the highest TPE Dman in the league in Sven Svechnikov. Obviously, That means, that at any given moment, I could just ask someone from the staff to have a long conversation with Sven on a very specific spot in the building, let's say in front of the GMs office, obviously no one is going to go disturb you there right. Then, I could just stick the laser below the doors, and pick and choose my ability for however long I would need, and voila. Archangelo Scaradog Jr. might be a 1100 TPE 3rd pairing dumbass, but not anymore when he has the 2k players ability to win faceoffs!

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: LSZLcjq.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Manhattan Rage | Czechia

[Image: 8NuVFvj.png]

Creative prompt

Hmmm how to disguise a stealing energy beam. I guess using your glove would probably be the best way to accomplish this task. You could have an activation button on your pinky that you press and the beam coming from another finger. With Rhodes it would be more apt to be the middle finger probably. With his abrasive personality Rhodes is known for flipping people off. Noone even notices it much anymore, it's just Dusty being Dusty. So you could take your pick of anyone on the ice, go over like you wanted to start some shenaningans and then flip them off and skate away. Not only would you steal their talent you'd probably piss them off enough that their remaining talent would take a hit as well. A good way to neutralize a team's best player, especially if they tend to be a hot head. I definitely think this is the best way to accomplish this.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

There are a ton of different skills I would try to steal out of other players in the league. While I think I am a pretty well rounded player overall I do not believe that I excel in any one skill so being able to steal skills from the best would be ideal. I think ideally I would steal the scoring touch and offensive skills from some of the top players in the league who aren't my teammates. Don't want to make my team worse just to get better. I think mostly it would be shooting accuracy, power, range; really anything to help the puck get in the net because I am awful this season. If I could steal enough players skills I might be able to even halfway emulate my own teammate (Piastri)'s season. The guy is on pace to break so many team records and potentially league records on his way to an MVP nod. Once we make the SHL though I would 100% steal all his skills so he could suck for someone else.

177 words

[Image: thedangazone.gif]