Create Account

S68 mPT #2: Sidekick Due: December 4th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

When it comes to sidekicks, Enes Gundogan has no better. He was recently married and his wife, Dani Gundogan is his sidekick. She is loving but feisty and will always be on the side of her new husband. There have been many criticisms of the Monarchs goalie but maybe not anymore with Dani G on his side!

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

My sidekick got too be my D partner Akrien little Veteran Japanese superstar Defensiveman who is a little undersized and your boy 6'6 Kayden pale who is still young the fans love this Chemistry

Quote:
Citadelles

They say the children are our future, so we need to get them hooked right now. Philly's finest scientists have spent many sleepless nights bioengineering the perfect kid-friendly sidekick for me. It turns out that it is a mogwai sized Gritty that can only say shoot the puck. This cute little guy is the perfect companion for me and quickly disappearing youth.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Nash's sidekick is the new red ball that he received for the holidays. Not only is it a super fun squeaky toy that tastes just like beef (i know what beef takes like, i've had it before) but it also serves as a training tool whenever Nash gets bored. Even when there isn't a stick in sight, Nash can kick the ball between his feet and practice settling the puck down. What a great helpful sidekick thats always around.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Code:
Your task: Describe your player's new sidekick! Are they cute? Scary? Small? Big? A nasty little guy? Why are they a good fit with your player as well as a good fit for sales? 

Kawashima's new sidekick is just a funny little Axolotl. Just seeing his little Smile face every day makes Kawashima very happy and gives him the strength to give it his best every day.

[32 words]

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

Justin Time's new sidekick is a highly trained dog who fetches sticks, pucks, and other equipment for him and the rest of the Blizzard at all of their practices. When not busy working during practice, he can be found barking encouragement at games from behind the bench.

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

Walton Stromberg's sidekick is his new pet owl. It's not technically his, nor really a pet, but a wild owl the local zoo rescued. She was hurt and they could not return her to the nature, but Walton as an animal rescue ambassador paid for the care she needed, and she now resides at the zoo. They named her Waltonita.

[Image: sulov.gif]

The sidekick that Buffalo sells for Zayne Dangle is a mini plushie of Dangle riding a bison. It is similar to cowboys riding a horse and the kids love them.

[Image: dangle.png]
     Sig Credit: Ragnar
[Image: vaxlare.png]
Sig Credit: Moosey

Falcons  |  Raptors | Stampede |  Patriotes |  Czechia
[Image: vokU6Ra.png]     [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

There's no better time to introduce Hai Nam Hoang's loyal companion, his rambunctious and naughty new bulldog, Buffy. A chubby, imposing dog, the perfect antithesis of the quiet, deliberate winger.

[Image: TRVzgUB.png][Image: dEdEwDx.png]

GrizzliesGrizzliesGrizzliesMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

UsaUsaMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2022, 03:52 PM by BarnabasCollins. Edited 1 time in total.)

Dusty Rhodes sidekick is a stuffed talking bear named Ric. Ric is black with yellow polka dots and a yellow bow tie. He doesn't say a whole lot, he just walks around going woooooo all the time.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

My new sidekick is a little heart that throbs and winks at all the hottest people since we all know I'm the biggest heartthrob in the league. The best bachelor in the league needs all the girls and guys to know who the best is.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

If Jolmi Koivu had to have a sidekick it would probably have to be mini hercules. He is just like hercules, but mini. Jolmi likes him because he is very funny and also very small and tiny.
(37 words)

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

My little sidekick will be none other than a plush little marketable plushy of John Brown himself. It would be absolutely ADORABLE and people would love it because it'd be amazing

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

My side-kick is a teddy grizzly bear named Bobby McGrrrrnis. He walks around with me during team events, but when outside the public view, he’s like Ted, from the movie…Ted.

[Image: MaqFCzJ.png]

[Image: HjWsKHU.png]
Signature by @enigmatic

[Image: ohmEd0h.png] [Image: apAE8qn.png]

Jon St. Ark's sidekick is a young kid named Squire. His job is to carry around Jon's pads and stick prior to the games. Then, if Jon ever dies on the ice, Squire immediately gets promoted to starting goaltender.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]