Create Account

S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy February 5th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

Spack Jarrow would remove Texas from the central division because of all the travel time it takes to play a team that far away from Winnipeg. Lets replace them with Toronto since Jarrow doesn't have to go through customs to get there.

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

This might be a bit of a boring answer but I'd probably just look through the teams and see whatever team has the least number of people I know. I don't really have any team that I'm enemies with.

[Image: hopoate.png]

If nobody but me is gonna know then I'm swapping Toronto and Hamilton. I would find this highly amusing because it doesn't change a whole lot.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

I am going to remove the Atlanta Inferno from our division and replace them with the new Orleans specters because it works be more competitive for us and because it would be fun to mess with joe

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

I will be removing the Seattle Argonauts for one simple reason. First off, I think tig is an idiot. That's the big problem. less idiots in the division. Secondly, I think we need less good teams in the league personally. I think good teams are weirdchamp.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

I am absolutely yeeting seattle from our division, nothing personal folks, you are just too good, and by the same merrit im brining Minnesota on over so we can have a true dumpsterfire division

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

The only right answer (and ignoring the division alignment part of the question) is to move SFP to San Francisco, Puerto Rico, where it belongs.

To make this work, Baltimore should be moved to Mexico City and become the Aztecs as the prophecy foretold. Therefore we should swap SFP and BAP.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

I would remove the Manhattan Rage and move them back to the SMJHL because Hannah is bad and should only be in the SMJHL. Or something like that

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

I would absolutely remove everyone else from my division because then we would be guaranteed playoffs and would have a real simple path forward because that would be fun

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

I would definitely replace Winnipeg with Baltimore, since Winnipeg is our biggest competition in the division with only two fewer points than us, and Baltimore is last in the league.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

we are going to remove ilton from Hamilton and sea from Seahawks to change their name to Ham Hawks which is a more fitting name and a lot more fun to say

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

I preface this with I know next to nothing about this league and so please forgive any mistakes made along the way. Thank you!

Given that lack of knowledge I dug through the last three seasons of indexes to find out what teams are in the same division and what teams are elsewhere. I admit I am not certain how playoffs scheduling works here, but just in case I want to move the biggest obstacle in our division to the other conference so as to hopefully make life as easy as possible for my beloved team. Given that I choose Winnipeg as I can also then more comfortably be happy for the success of my friend on that team. Meanwhile they will be trading places with Hamilton who have the worst record in the opposing conference over the last three seasons.

Thank you for your time!

Code:
Word Count: 146

If i had to choose a team to remove it would definitely be Hamilton for historical reasons. I'd probably like to add one of the teams my older players played for to the division, perhaps Minnesota?

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

For maximum chaos, I'd swap San Francisco into the North East and place New England into the Pacific division, just because geographically that'd be hilarious

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

I'd remove the Philadelphia Forge from Atlanta's division. There are a few guys that I like on Philly, and it's a shame that we have to beat them so often.

[Image: crunksig2.png]