Create Account

Bergmark x O'Rugg
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2023, 08:07 PM by Ruggsy. Edited 2 times in total.)

I’m no media writer by any means, this might even be my first that isn't a roster announcement BUT, I didn’t want to wait any longer to start some kind of non-regular series about the story of Adrian O’Rugg  and Erik Bergmark (@NYR73). 

Both S68 Players who ended up so far having remarkably similar trajectories during these first few seasons as players. Both Raptors players, Both Ireland Players currently playing for British Isles/Ireland IIHF (NYR soiled this by being on a different team for WJC one season smh), and both drafted to the Baltimore Platoon by my good man triple H eighty one. 

If we had similar point totals it could almost be like an Ovechkin/Crosby alternate history on the same team

But wait there’s that too! Currently through 258 games in all three leagues we have played in: O’Rugg is sitting at 200 points and Bergmark is at 199. The two players of course have specialized differently, with O’Rugg being the set up man, and Bergmark being the finisher.

Heres some overall stats between the 3 leagues

Bergmark: 93 G - 106 A - 199 P - 19 GWG - 4759 Min TOI
O’Rugg: 77 G - 123 A - 200 P - 10 GWG - 4751 Min TOI

and heres the full stats between the leagues if your interested in something else

[Image: image.png]

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

I can’t believe I’ve let you get one ahead! Seriously though, it’s pretty crazy we’re neck and neck after all those games, hopefully it stays that way

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

CUTE

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

So what we have learned from this is NYR is a bit more clutch

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

i just see two beeg stinkers ngl

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

04-06-2023, 09:17 PMFrenchie Wrote: i just see two beeg stinkers ngl
I will be reporting this to head office !

Damn that's cool! Hope for you it will continue in the SHL. Not too much success against Texas thought

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

What a insane duo. Should make for great hockey for seasons to come. Colorado + BAP. LFG

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

04-06-2023, 11:28 PMAnthique Wrote: Damn that's cool! Hope for you it will continue in the SHL. Not too much success against Texas thought
Idk I hear their GM is stinky and will split them up

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

04-07-2023, 07:00 PMhhh81 Wrote: Idk I hear their GM is stinky and will split them up
@Ruggsy you seein dis

Awe Twinsies

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]