Create Account

S70 mPT #4: Joined at the Hip

my ride or die teammate is tommi koivu. he is a big dog and i love him. ham and i liuke to play games all the time with eachothers sticks and play basketball during down time

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

@hotdog PEE is my ride or die player. If he is ever traded, Shoyo want to follow. He makes the LR a fun place. But Hinata would not fight for him, fighting is bad for the sport of hockey !!

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

Oh man ill tell you what, Billy is always down for a good fight when it comes down it. THere is a lot of awesome fights on the fights.com that are attributed to Billy.

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

Shout out to my man @NJBadApple on this one. Mads and Sconnie is an iconic duo, one of the best one-two punches in the SHL, and I hope it can remain that way for a long time!

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

Sconnie McHits is my ride or die. We started in the league at the same time, and having him join the Pats was awesome. No one is fucking with Sconnie without fucking with me.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

Clearly @Marcul_le_depanneur aka Angry Gilmore. We’re teammates since Regina and I cannot think of a better teammate. When I heard we signed him during the S68 Offseason I was so hyped and excited! If @CapnCooperwants to trade Gilmore he will heard from me! ??

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?

Dusty Wilson is 100% my ride or die. We followed the same progression on the knights and now are the top pairing for them. It’s a shame we weren’t drafted to the same shl team

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]

I have to say Kay Lee… (she would kill me if I did not).. If anyone is getting chippy with her on the ice. I gladly step in and help her out. 

(32 words)

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

i would drop the gloves 100% of the time for Cup Noodle, Paul Koivu has been playing with him since his early days with the Anchorage Armada, so he would never let anything bad happen to him.

37 wrods

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Jolmi Koivus main man on the Steelhawks is Tommy Westbrook. They went through the draft in the same year and play on the same line.
(25 words)

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

(This post was last modified: 04-23-2023, 10:54 PM by JMacNCheese.)

Only just finished my second year with this squad in Hamilton, but if I had to choose someone that I am stuck at the hip with it would be Manny Calavera. Only because we came into the league at the same time.

(42 words)

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

Ben and I were both drafted to the Edmonton Blizzard in the same season and we are also line mates. He is easily my ride or die. I would do anything for that crazy man.

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

Atticus Hale without a doubt. This guy was the first one to have welcome me in the LR, and a good bond is now present between the 2 players, Lund will defend him with all is power and might.

Honestly, Aksel has a close bond with everyone on the team. They've got that solid coworkers-but-family relationship going on and Aksel would absolutely smash someone into the boards if any of his teammates were hurt.

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

@juke is always my ride or die. Even if he's already retired I know he's got my back with a graph no matter where or when.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]