Create Account

S70 mPT #4: Joined at the Hip

My top notch teammate I think has to be Vaseline Podcalzone. He's an amazing linemate and I think we've played very well together in these last few seasons. Love that @yosh

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

Without a doubt, Alexi Piastri, Hoang's antagonistic best friend on the Monarchs. Hoang hopes to be centering him or occupying the left side with him one day, wherever that may be.

[Image: TRVzgUB.png][Image: dEdEwDx.png]

GrizzliesGrizzliesGrizzliesMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

UsaUsaMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

Igor Victory of the Philadelphia Forge in the Simulation Hockey League is connected to Lemo Pihl after getting reunited with his teammate from both IIHF and his days in Anchorage.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

I will ride or die for the GMs that have supported me throughout my career. Teammates have come and gone as I was on a bit of a carousel and then I was a carousel myself. My GMs have kept me in it through the years and especially now playing for Fuzz again in Los Angeles.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Steelhawks Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

I'm not really close with anyone on the team i'm sadly not active enough to be. But I would drop my gloves and be there for all of my teammates no matter the situation. Even my gm Southpaw love that dude

[Image: image0.jpg?ex=65299025&is=65171b25&hm=98...06b0d1578&]

Obviously the one and only erik bergmark, if he gets hurt it will ruin the closeness of our careers. So I need to make sure to lay down the law if anyone tries anything

[Image: Z8yXihx.png] [Image: U0nD2Rt.png]

Urtles would fight for any of his teammates, and he expects the same from them. In regards to being traded he see that as just a part of the SHL, and while he does wish to be traded he wouldnt put a clause on them like that

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

I'd drop the mitts pretty damn quick for Petr. He's one of the highest goal scorers on the team, and even as a little guy on the team, if somebody does something bad to Petr, they're getting the meat and potatoes.

[Image: hammer_time_sig.png]

[Image: gXlAFBa.png][Image: 8CbZQAJ.png][Image: IhVx0wj.png]

For Brendan, it's Nevek Kove. They both got drafted in Minny the same draft, came up in the big league together this season and played on the same D line for the whole 66 games. The bond has been created and can't be broken.

[Image: uktCsuX.png]

My ride or die on Newfoundland is Mit Wobet. He is the one that I clicked with the most since he joined the team and we have a lot in common and get along really well.

yeah ok the guy on the team who is ride or die is literally me i hold the record for most pims in a game do you wanna start something and see if i can break that record ya ok didnt think so

My ride or die in Philly is Gnabe Dabson. He brings immaculate locker room vibes to the team and is a bit of a wild card who always has something witty to say. (33 words)

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Kaapo would drop gloves for any of his teammates to be honest, he doesn't play favorites. He almost never does though because he is a coward but he would.

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

Sean Davies would always go to bat for his linemate and resident geriatric Wolf Sven Yxskaft. The old guy doesn't need the help, but Davies is there to give it anyway.

It's gotta be Grogu.  As a fellow forward, we always have each other's back.  Some defenseman lays a cheap shot on him?  I'll slash somebody right back. Put me in the penalty box, see if I care.  We ride together, we die together.  Dragons for life.

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]