Create Account

S71 mPT #0: Starstruck

I think what the NHL does is pretty fun, a 3 on 3 tournament. What could also be cool is bringing up like the 4 best send downs in the J just for the game and force the coaches to give them relatively significant minutes, would be cool to see a 350 tpe player potentially scoring in a 3 on 3 game.

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

I would say If only events could be done with the all star game, but really only anyone cares about their result at the end of the year if it results in a cup. Sorry not sorry

[Image: Dusty_new_sig_with_the_pride.png]

I wish FHM had some kind of shootout mode like NHL does. Just load up a ton of shootouts for both teams would be fun to see. Would be cool to showcase the goalies in this way too. I don't know how much would go into it but I wonder if we could make our own STHS style program that runs a skills competition or something.

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

I have no idea if he's in the All-Star Game, because I ma bad at navigating the forum, but I would like to see Atlanta defenseman Puddles O'Duck play in the hope he sustains a serious injury.

[Image: crunksig2.png]

At the all Star game I would love to see every one who attended getting given a free PT pass and 100 million shl bucks. That is pretty much the only thing that would get me to attend.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

Some day I want to finish my physics based sim and try to get some all stars added to a roster so we can watch a game in 3d

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I've never actually watched the live stream for the all star game but if I was too, I'd love to see the players reasons for being selected being discussed. Wether its their scoring prowess, likeability or whatever, it'd be cool to hear it.

43 words

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

Would be nice to have a little presentation on why each player was selected. Maybe the near misses etc. Just to make it feel a bit more connected to the league

If we used a different sim like when we first did the All-Star Game, that might be interesting. Would be a bit of work of course, but I might watch it. Of the leagues I'm in, this is the least watched sim so anything to increase visibility would be good.

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

I think the best thing for the all star game would be an organized area for tracking the individuals that make it with an easy to find index and other area to see all the history. Maybe even allow for a site badge that could be earned that says All Star (then you could have a number next to it to show how many times the individual has made the game).

Code:
71 words

[Image: SouthPaw.gif]

I want to see more of my friends from other leagues be a part of the fun. I want to see guys from the SSL and PBE playing with us.

[Image: TRVzgUB.png][Image: dEdEwDx.png]

GrizzliesGrizzliesGrizzliesMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

shl-oldshl-oldshl-oldUsaUsaMonarchsMonarchs

It is a hard question and there is no easy answer. If you look at the regular season sims, and even if the playoff sims there is much veiwership around them. Now with the all star game limiting whos playing, you cut out a big player base. I question the value the game really has.

Thanks,

[Image: Oats.gif]

[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Personally I think the number one change that could be made to the all star game to make me more interested would be to reserve a slot for me and only me every single year. When I am not in it and as a player who will never get in I think I deserve special treatment.

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

I'll be super honnest, i dont think anything would be able to make me tune in into all star even if im making it. i dont even tune in the finals or any game i dont play .... maybe a fun skill competition, on nhl or something

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

I enjoyed all star games back in the day, but after countless seasons the novelty has more than worn off. I doubt there is much if anything that could bring me to enjoy an all-star game.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars