Create Account

Chirper #21 (AC Week #479)

07-07-2023, 08:55 AMkahri Wrote: in case anyone cared...I got my bagel the other daySmile
WOOOOOOOOOOOO BAGEL

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

I wonder where Brooklyn Physt will land in the draft?

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

So now that other people have said to bring back the HOF because the committee isn't doing it, am I allowed to say it or will the commish only come at me again?

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters

In 19 seasons, only my second trip to the finals. Fingers crossed!

07-07-2023, 08:55 AMkahri Wrote: favorite poptart flavor..3.2.1...go!
Chocolate chip cookie dough, but the new banana bread ones are surprisingly good

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters

07-07-2023, 09:35 AM39alaska39 Wrote: So now that other people have said to bring back the HOF because the committee isn't doing it, am I allowed to say it or will the commish only come at me again?

Shhhhhh! You are going to get in trouble again.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

Very upset to have been informed about Maine's shady roster tactics... BENCHGATE - this needs an investigation.

Championship Week is out! Time to make some TPE rain!

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

Happy Friday

it’s FRIIIIDAYYYYYYYYYY

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

I hope this Friday is a Friyay for you!

having bad time on vacation want to come home now I’m sad

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

07-06-2023, 06:41 AMAneeqs Wrote: @C9Van ya boi has been missing out on most chirps now :(

foolish foooool!

Also I thought you were IA now?

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Well the end of my J GM career has come to an end. It's a bittersweet feeling.

[Image: dangle.png]
     Sig Credit: Ragnar
[Image: vaxlare.png]
Sig Credit: Moosey

Falcons  |  Raptors | Stampede |  Patriotes |  Czechia
[Image: vokU6Ra.png]     [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2023, 11:18 AM by sköldpaddor.)

07-07-2023, 09:35 AM39alaska39 Wrote: So now that other people have said to bring back the HOF because the committee isn't doing it, am I allowed to say it or will the commish only come at me again?

I don't think it was Finn's intent to "come at you" about that - we've been talking to the HOF committee recently and it's my impression that they have several classes that have been voted on, but the presentation timing hasn't worked out and/or there's some information that the events team has been needing to coordinate that. There's a lot that goes on behind the scenes for that stuff, and I know JURT has been working pretty hard to coordinate shows for both SHL HOF and IIHF HOF, as well as the people heading up one or both of those things dealing with some difficult personal stuff I won't divulge out of respect for personal privacy. Publicly belittling them as I've seen several people do isn't going to make them work any faster, but it does make it more difficult to fill vacancies for jobs that are already historically harder to fill, and I think Finn's point was that we always hear people complaining about HOF/All-Star/Awards, but when it comes time to actually hire for those jobs, very few people are actually interested in applying. When people are labeled "an embarrassment to the league" because fake hockey HOF falls behind due to people having delays caused by real life, that doesn't make it more likely for people to apply for the job in the future. That's all.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .