Create Account

New Record Holder

I just want to take a moment to congratulate @Matteo on becoming the winningest goalie of all time with the sim tonight. 

After seeing Carpy break it, and now seeing you break it is just a reminder of what a fantastic time we’re in for goalies. 

Congrats!!!!

My friends are so talented at this game

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

I always knew Matty was special

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Mattttttttttttttttttttttttttt

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

[Image: 1f60d.png]
@Matteo

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

Congrats!!

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Congrats!!

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Congrats Matteo!

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Congrats!

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]

Congrats, I knew you could do it! Heart

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Vamos, Mat "Clutch" Smith.

[Image: salming.png]

Heart Thanks everyone, but this record also belongs to the ones who built Chicago and have kept us competitive for so damn long, all our GMs, coaches, and players. I love this team, and I can't say how happy I am to have been a Chicago for life syndicate syndicate syndicate 

I'll probably put up a media when I eventually retire, so for now I'll just say I never expected to be here when I joined this niche little nerdy site three years ago. It's been an incredible journey, I've met so many wonderful people, some of them even in person, and I can't wait for the next three and beyond.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

Cuuuuuuuuute

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

mine finland goalie tandem of GOATS

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

now break it again matty

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]